September 17, 2014 | 1961 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot - Moss Scape [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by BRosa

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Click "continued" for swatch.

Wonderful olive green with gold shimmer. Great to use alone or as a base for other shadows. Will not crease. I would buy it again, but I think this will last me forever. =)

Swatch (natural daylight):
    continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gorgeouse, olive green. This looks beautiful on brown skin!! This wears all day with no creasing, and I love how the shimmer catches the light. Of course, MAC put this on their hit list, so yah, its discontinued. MAC needs to be stopped...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Seraphic

A nice medium moss green base. It really makes green coloured looks brighter and adds a little more oomph, overall it's a nice product. I do find most paint pots a bit dry and hard to blend however, not a big problem for me but might be for someone else. Only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I rarely use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 3:55:00 AM More reviews by cetati

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful, slightly shimmery olive green that goes beautiful with golds and greens and browns. I particularly love layering it with my other olive greens---like Sumptious Olive and Vintage Gold pigment. It also goes beautifully with Honesty and Bronze. Like all MAC paint pots the quality is superb and easy to blend... and it's good to wear on its own too on a lazy day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just checking - yup - perfect. Hour 8 and no creasing. I just discovered the pain pots after a lifetime of aversion to cream eye products, and was madly converted.
    Moss Scape is gorgeous shimmery green with hints of gold. The blending effects with the paint pots are fantastic - looks like I spent ages but the colour builds so subtly and easily, it's a snap.
    Shadow is deepened and intensified if layered over, and lasts for the day. I love Moss Scape on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by HilaryLaFrance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this paint pot, looks amazing with Mac Pro Pigment in Old Gold or Copperized!!

I recommend this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color really makes the green in my hazel eyes pop. I have used it on its own on my lids as a shadow. I have also used it on the outer lids with rubenesque pp on the inner lids. I have gotten compliments on that look. This color looks just like the olive green fluidline (I forget the color name), so if you have that, you don't need this one. I don't use a primer with this since, to me, the paint pot IS the primer. My paint pots never crease. Great product. I have paint pots in many different colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2008 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Soyonzen

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A frosty dark olive with gold shimmer that goes on smoothly, can be worn alone beautifully, and makes a dang great base for greens and browns. This is THE paint pot for when you need to slap something quickly on your lids. UDPP e/s base + this paint pot + eye liner + mascara and voila! Add a highlighter or something if you have time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 6:58:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pretty true moss green with green shimmer. The colour truly reminds me of moss. Very little of this and you get the true color. Super creamy too

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 8:09:00 PM More reviews by anglomania86

Very pretty green colour with flecks of gold and is a frost formula. Works great for all green or gold looks and even browns. Goes on smoothly and as with all the paint pots have great lasting power. Would buy again but these will last me ages. To improve the life of your paint pots, store them upside down!