MAC Paint Pot - Moss Scape [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Isodocecane, dimethicone, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, quaternium-90 bentonite, dimethicone silylate, octyldodecanol, silica, trihydroxystearin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, carnauba wax, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens ferric ferroxyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 4/8/2009 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Click "continued" for swatch.

Wonderful olive green with gold shimmer. Great to use alone or as a base for other shadows. Will not crease. I would buy it again, but I think this will last me forever. =)

Swatch (natural daylight):
continued >>

on 3/25/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Gorgeouse, olive green. This looks beautiful on brown skin!! This wears all day with no creasing, and I love how the shimmer catches the light. Of course, MAC put this on their hit list, so yah, its discontinued. MAC needs to be stopped...

on 3/11/2009 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A nice medium moss green base. It really makes green coloured looks brighter and adds a little more oomph, overall it's a nice product. I do find most paint pots a bit dry and hard to blend however, not a big problem for me but might be for someone else. Only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I rarely use it.

on 2/3/2009 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a beautiful, slightly shimmery olive green that goes beautiful with golds and greens and browns. I particularly love layering it with my other olive greens---like Sumptious Olive and Vintage Gold pigment. It also goes beautifully with Honesty and Bronze. Like all MAC paint pots the quality is superb and easy to blend... and it's good to wear on its own too on a lazy day.

on 12/12/2008 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Just checking - yup - perfect. Hour 8 and no creasing. I just discovered the pain pots after a lifetime of aversion to cream eye products, and was madly converted.
Moss Scape is gorgeous shimmery green with hints of gold. The blending effects with the paint pots are fantastic - looks like I spent ages but the colour builds so subtly and easily, it's a snap.
Shadow is deepened and intensified if layered over, and lasts for the day. I love Moss Scape on its own.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this paint pot, looks amazing with Mac Pro Pigment in Old Gold or Copperized!!

I recommend this!!

on 9/12/2008 11:48:00 PM

This color really makes the green in my hazel eyes pop. I have used it on its own on my lids as a shadow. I have also used it on the outer lids with rubenesque pp on the inner lids. I have gotten compliments on that look. This color looks just like the olive green fluidline (I forget the color name), so if you have that, you don't need this one. I don't use a primer with this since, to me, the paint pot IS the primer. My paint pots never crease. Great product. I have paint pots in many different colors.

on 9/2/2008 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A frosty dark olive with gold shimmer that goes on smoothly, can be worn alone beautifully, and makes a dang great base for greens and browns. This is THE paint pot for when you need to slap something quickly on your lids. UDPP e/s base + this paint pot + eye liner + mascara and voila! Add a highlighter or something if you have time.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Very pretty true moss green with green shimmer. The colour truly reminds me of moss. Very little of this and you get the true color. Super creamy too

on 4/13/2008 8:09:00 PM

Very pretty green colour with flecks of gold and is a frost formula. Works great for all green or gold looks and even browns. Goes on smoothly and as with all the paint pots have great lasting power. Would buy again but these will last me ages. To improve the life of your paint pots, store them upside down!