Bare Escentuals Eye Brow powder

4.7

on 7/23/2010 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is a very nice brow powder, mainly because it is so natural looking and makes your brows seem like they are just thicker, not obviously filled in! I have basically black eye brows (or truthfully very very very dark brown eyebrows) and I purchased this in the Dark Blonde/Medium Brown shade. I did not know if this shade would be too light for me but trust me, it wasn't. I also tested the Brunette shade, and the powder for that is extremely dark. I definitely recommend the shade I got unless you want extremely dark brows. Ofcourse, *you* too should try before you buy if at all possible :)

The lasting powder of this product I have found to be good. It is affordable at the price of $11. Although the little container seems super small for that money, you use such a baby sized amount each use that this product will last you a long long time. I prefer pressed powders of any kind to loose powders (this is BE, a loose powder company); however, I believe the loose powder nature of this product is what helps it to look so much more natural than other brow products.

I recommend! Would repurchase.

on 5/15/2010 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in the "dark blonde/medium brown" color. It doesn't match my eyebrows exactly though, but this was the closest shade to them. But I really love this powder, it's great for filling in your eyebrows! Much better than using a pencil, it looks a lot more natural. Plus, the little jar of it lasts FOREVER! I have been using it for nearly a year now everyday and still have a lot left.

I love, love, love this brow powder. Hands down my favorite brow powder ever. I like this better then brow pencils or anyh other brow product i've tried, which is plenty. This is very natural looking, easy to use and lasts all day. I have been using the same pot for about 3 years and still have some left, a huge bargain in my opinion!

on 4/16/2010 6:18:00 PM

I've been using this product for a few years now &it really is the best brow product I've found. I use it in the Dark Blonde Medium Brown, which is a very universally flattering shade. I used it when my hair was dark brown &I'm still able to use it w/my blonde streaks. I simply swirl the minerals around in the cap w/my brow brush (Sephora brand), tap the excess product off, and sweep it across my brow starting in the middle and blending out. Lastly, I'll fill in the area of my brows closest to my nose. The product is very buildable and the look is very natural. Much more natural looking than any pencil or pressed brow color I've tried. $11 is not a bad price either b/c a little really does go a very long way. I've had the same tiny tub for 2 years.

on 3/29/2010 5:12:00 PM

Loveeee this for my sparse brows. I have this in Brunette and the color can be built up to whichever intensity you want (I like my brows to be dark). It looks really natural and doesn't budge after it's brushed into place. A pot of this can easily last over a year so $11 is a decent price for the amount of product you get. I can see this as a staple for the rest of my makeup days! :]

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I recently dyed my hair brown so I'll need to pick up that shade, but I had the blonde colour before and it worked amazingly. It's super natural and since you don't need a lot for your brows, it lasts for a long time! I'll be a fan of this until the day I die!

on 3/23/2010 12:18:00 AM

I love this powder! I have this in dark blonde/med brown and it is the perfect color! I have dark brown hair but I decided against the brunette shade since it looked too dark. I'm loving the med brown shade. No red/orange tones at all. It's also very natural looking unlike the drawn in look that pencil can give. Plus it's pretty long wearing. Needed just a minor touch up after lasting 7 hrs in the heat. Lots of product for $11. I'm not a fan of BE but this is an absolute winner in my book. Will repurchase whenever I run out.

on 3/22/2010 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

i bought the eyebrow kit and i absolutely LOVE IT!! I seriously cant live without this product! i have naturally very black hair, but for some reason my eyebrows are fairly light, so I just use a tiny bit of this everyday and it completely transforms the look of my eyebrows!! It looks soo natural that people don't believe me when I tell them that I darken in my eyebrows!!! :)

on 3/21/2010 12:14:00 AM

i have this in the darkest shade which is brunette. i love this brow powder it looks so natural you cant even tell that i have filled in my brows. This product looks small for $11 but it lasts a long time because i dont have to use that much. I love this product and will keep buying this product again.

on 3/2/2010 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have Asian eyebrows. I know that sounds silly but what it means is that my eyebrow hairs are thick but there isn't a lot of it at all. I've been coloring my eyebrows in forever and I've used powders, pencils, mascaras etc. This is the best product that I've used. I got this in the darkest brunette color and it's a perfect match for Asian hair coloring. It's not pitch black and has some brown in it. The staying power is great. The brush is excellent as well. I think it might be necesary to have both. It might seem like a lot of money but I've had the same pot for years now and I'm sure it will last another 5 years.

Popular Brows Products