October 1, 2014 | 1926 users online

Eyes - MAC - Paint Pot in Bare Study

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Dellti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Freaking love this product!!! So versatile and pretty. Works great on it's own for a 'no make-up' makeup look. Also works fab as a primer under other shadows. Will use this for as long as it's produced!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by aurymalek

Really great as an eye liner or shadow primer. Also pretty on its own. I have sort of folded eye lids (with more fat deposits) so they don't have a naturally nice crease but this sort of helps to define that and make a crease. I love that about this product. I would recommend using a thin layer as it can sort of cake and be hard to spread.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by normy_normz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I am a total PPP and this is my go to product for a natural yet polished work look. I usually only do a quick swipe of this with some bold mascara and I'm good to go. I do occasionally use this as an eyshadow primer too and again it works perfectly and helps my shadow stay in place without creasing or budging. A definate staple in my overflowing make-up kit as its the perfect shimmery champagne thats not too OTT on the glitter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this SO much. I bought this after wanting a paint pot for years now, but I never had the spare 18.50$ for it. Which is considerably cheap, because of how much is in the pot and how long it will last me, not to mention the quality. I am an NC30, maybe even and NC35 and this is the perfect shade on me. I am normally an NC15 but ever since I began working at a tanning salon I have gotten back to my natural dark shade. (I'm from California, but I live in Seattle so I'm super pale here). This is such a gorgeous shade, the most perfect champagne color, the perfect sheen to brighten up my eyes. I prefer shimmer/sheen over matte any day, and I always wear a champagne color on my lid/inner corner and a neutral taupe/brown in my crease so this is my PERFECT everyday lid color with pretty cat liner. I love the staying power of this and the texture and the consistency. It's creamy like butter, but it doesn't fade or rub off and it dries and stays in place. It layers beautifully, doesn't cake up on each other like the Maybelline Color Tattoo does if you layer it on each other. I am SO happy with this purchase, i love that this makes my glittery eye-shadows stick and prevents fall out, it can be used if i'm in a hurry or paired with other eye-shadows, even can be used as a highlighter for your lips or cheeks! Not only that, but my eyeshadow stays put and does NOT crease or fade when I use this underneath. THANK YOU MAC for making these! I can't wait to buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

this is such a great product. the color is gorgeous and is super creamy and smooth. only i have to give it a four since in not huge on cream shadows but overall the color brightens your eyes and is so pretty

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by TexasTracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

C3/NC20/NC25...I'm new to e/s primers and have only tried this and UD's Sin (which was returned in a hurry) but I absolutely love this! It's weightless and you don't even notice it's there and the color is so subtle and pretty. I've tried it with brow colors over it (which doesn't alter their color) and lately I don't even wear a brow color because it's so pretty on its own. I am completely hooked on these pots and, even though I knew if this one worked I would probably follow up with Soft Ochre, now I'm wanting to try the darker pot shades too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by stephaniekevans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my first ever paint pot and the only one I have. This was an impulse buy but I love the product. I know a lot of people say it dries out but I've had mine for at least a year and it is still great. I use it when I don't feel like wearing a lot of eyeshadow.
The staying power is great, it lasts all day long.
It's a very pretty color and is sheer with a hint of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by zoegirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just love this product... For under eyeshadow, for lightning on eye areas and lip areas. Best colour paintpot from Mac.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 3:46:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I live MAC paintpots because they last forever on me! These are my first eye primers and eye bases a few years ago and when I lost my tan, I switched from Rubenesque to this. I find this really creamy and blendable. The color is a bit more golden compared to Stila Kitten Smudge Pot and Barely Beige Maybelline color Tattoo. Too be honest this is my favorite from the lot. A regular in my everyday makeup routine at the same time great just on its own.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Kiwistace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Have always loved MAC paintpots but for me this one is only good as a brow bone highlighter. I find it very oily compared to painterly and it doesn't last like the others do. Dissappears into my skin tone (nw15) so need to put shadow on top which is a shame because I really wanted to wear it on its on as a natural daytime look. Looks good on the inner corner of the eye.