April 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Eyes - MAC - Paint Pot in Bare Study

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

this is such a great product. the color is gorgeous and is super creamy and smooth. only i have to give it a four since in not huge on cream shadows but overall the color brightens your eyes and is so pretty

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by TexasTracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

C3/NC20/NC25...I'm new to e/s primers and have only tried this and UD's Sin (which was returned in a hurry) but I absolutely love this! It's weightless and you don't even notice it's there and the color is so subtle and pretty. I've tried it with brow colors over it (which doesn't alter their color) and lately I don't even wear a brow color because it's so pretty on its own. I am completely hooked on these pots and, even though I knew if this one worked I would probably follow up with Soft Ochre, now I'm wanting to try the darker pot shades too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by stephaniekevans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my first ever paint pot and the only one I have. This was an impulse buy but I love the product. I know a lot of people say it dries out but I've had mine for at least a year and it is still great. I use it when I don't feel like wearing a lot of eyeshadow.
The staying power is great, it lasts all day long.
It's a very pretty color and is sheer with a hint of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by zoegirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just love this product... For under eyeshadow, for lightning on eye areas and lip areas. Best colour paintpot from Mac.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 3:46:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I live MAC paintpots because they last forever on me! These are my first eye primers and eye bases a few years ago and when I lost my tan, I switched from Rubenesque to this. I find this really creamy and blendable. The color is a bit more golden compared to Stila Kitten Smudge Pot and Barely Beige Maybelline color Tattoo. Too be honest this is my favorite from the lot. A regular in my everyday makeup routine at the same time great just on its own.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Kiwistace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Have always loved MAC paintpots but for me this one is only good as a brow bone highlighter. I find it very oily compared to painterly and it doesn't last like the others do. Dissappears into my skin tone (nw15) so need to put shadow on top which is a shame because I really wanted to wear it on its on as a natural daytime look. Looks good on the inner corner of the eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by NewLookBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This comes in a little pot good spot Jacie with a heavy glass bottom. Its so cute and classical MAC packaging, If there was one issue or negative with this product, its that the pot is a little tough to dig into and gets a little unhygienic after a while. In terms of longevity, this will last all day if you use a primer underneath. I applied this at 7.30am on Wednesday and, by 10pm when I got home, and after a delightful French dinner, it was still valiantly in place, with no fading. Without a primer, it will fade and crease pretty quickly. Would I repurchase?
If I ever get through the ones I have (they last forever), most definitely. One of the most versatile products from MAC and totally worth the kudos.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by staceyalberta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. I have oily skin, and do find I need to put a primer under it, but then it will last all day. I've worn it both as a stand alone eyeshadow, plus I've used it as a base, and I'm happy with it as both.

Just on the side I have also used this as a base for the MAC pigment I have gold, and it works wonders for that. I have also used this as a base for the NYX loose glitter, and is great there as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I have mixed feelings about this product. It's great as a primer; it keeps shadows from creasing and makes my eye makeup last the whole day. I know a lot of people can use this as a shadow by itself as it does have a tint. I cannot do that as it is really too frosty and cool toned for my skin tone (NC20-25, yellow toned, half asian).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This was the first MAC paint pot I ever bought, much less say the first MAC product I ever bought. It's super creamy, and I have horribly oily eyelids, but this seems to have not creased on me, considering that I did not wear any primer underneath. The colour is absolutely gorgeous, a shimmery champagne colour. I think it makes you look bright and awake. The price isn't that bad, so if you are willing to buy it, you totally should.