September 21, 2014 | 2091 users online

Hair Styling Tools - GHD - IV Styler (all sizes)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Chanthavongsy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had my ghd for so long and it works great! it has an indicator noise to notify you when it's at the right temp, which only takes seconds. It personalizes to the temp you need so no more putting the heat all the way up. Major mistake for most, pretty much just frying your hair when it's at 400 degrees. It also shuts off after 15 minutes of not being used, so I never have to wonder on those super rushed days if I left it on at home, or more often when people want to borrow it and leave it on all night long!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by rosebud264

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love my ghd so much. I bought the 'Precious' pack a couple of years ago because I love anything with sparkles! :D
Still works as brilliantly as the day I got it and I love the case it came with. I will never buy another straightener. I wanted the white one SO BAD when it came out but couldn't justify another $300 just for a colour change, lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Best hair straighter out there (also good as a hair curler). It straightens like a dream, no need to go back and re-straighten a section because it gets each strand of hair the first time without looking frizzy. Doesn't give me kinks after straightening and my hair doesn't look fried either. Still haven't quite mastered the curled hair yet with this, but there are tutorials on youtube on how to do so. Is an investment since ghd's are quite expensive, but worth it because mine has lasted me forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

got mine from sephora recently and couldn't wait to try it out. i have straight hair naturally but i have these annoying flips at the ends of my hair that my previous flat iron (a drug store brand) could not eliminate. i've long desired the pin straight flawless look and one pass of this flat iron gave it to me! and it felt soo silky after as welll. i feel like im going to become addicted to this iron!! the tool itself is very sleek and heats up extremely quickly so i loved that.
One cautionary note when buying this online: there are many knock-offs out there. i originally bought one from a fake ghd look-alike site as it was considerably cheaper (that alone should have alerted me) but one google search after made me cancel that purchase immediately.
anyway ...i'm thoroughly enjoying my new love affair with the ghd gold series straightener

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cannot fault my GHDs. I don't think there is a bad thing I can say about them. They heat up in about 3 seconds and tell you they're ready by a beep, perfectly and effortlessly straighten my hair in about 2 minutes, and they even turn themselves off after 30 mins if I forget to. They are expensive but truly worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by sam78s

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love my GHD. I got on the band wagon pretty early, and bought my 1 inch irons for AUD$300 in 2005. It's almost 6 years old and still going strong.

It makes my hair silky and smooth for days, and is super easy to us to curl. I wouldn't use another brand of straightener, and would replace it if it ever **sob** died on me.

5 lippies all the way. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by KelSlo

Oh I hope I dont jinx myself when I say I have had mine for 4 years or so and it hasnt quit on me yet! Im a Hair Stylist and I have tried them all CHI,Bio Ionic,etc...nothing touches this.I dont even use a curling iron,seriously it is my all in one tool! Short hair,long....bring it! I can curl a head of hair in less than half the time because of consistent heat!I To straighten,it is like silk! Do yourself and your hair a favor,try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The BEST straightener I've tried so far.

The only con is you can't control the temp. and it gets HOT.

I recommend the 1" because the 2" is heavier and doesn't make a difference (I've had both).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I was skeptical about buying one of these, since a) I hated fussing with my thick, dry, wavy blasian hair and b) it was hella expensive. But, I saw one of the LE ones (Pure Dark) for under $150 at my stylist's one day, and snatched it up before anyone else could. It's been several years now, and I regret the purchase not one bit. It's slim, easy to clean, starts up lightning quick, and the included carrying case makes it easy to transport. Back when I was using cheapo straightening irons my curl would come back within a day, but not with the GHD, my hair stays straight until I wash it out. Used together with the GHD hair protecting spray my hair is glossy, straight. and healthy. I used to always keep my hair short for ease, now I have it long and lustrous. The day this iron finally dies, I'll run out and immediately buy another...one of the blue ones if they're still available then. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best flat iron I have ever owned. I have the limited edition white-and-pink-patterned Professional 1" Styler with pink plates. It's really cute.

In the past, I have owned two CHI Turbo's, an FHI, and a T3. The ghd is on a completely different level than its competitors. You seriously can't even compare a ghd to a CHI...it's just not fair to the CHI. If you're trying to decide which quality flat iron to buy, go with the ghd. It's worth every penny.