BeneFit Cosmetics That Gal

3.2

water * octyldodecanol * glycerin * cetyl dimethicone * glyceryl stearate * tapioca starch * phenyl trimethicone * potassium cetyl phosphate * cyclopentasiloxane * titanium dioxide * phenoxyethanol * tribehenin * sesame seed oil * caprylyl glycol * mica * behenyl alcohol * cetyl alcohol * polyacrylate 13 * sweet almond seed extract * carbomer * PEG-100 stearate * polylsobutene * aminomethyl propanol * benzophenone-4 * butylene glycol * sorbic acid * lentinus edodes extract * disodium EDTA * BHT * iron oxides * fragrance * sorbitan isostearate * raspberry fruit extract * anthemis nobilis flower extract * polysorbate 20 * sodium methylparaben * algae extract * tin oxide * sodium propylparaben * sodium ethylparaben * methylparaben * linalool * propylene glycol * ethylparaben * butylparaben * chlorphenesin * red33 * citric acid * propylparaben * isobutylparaben * sodium dehydroacetate

on 12/3/2013 3:47:00 PM

I love this primer. I mix it with a tinted moisturizer or tinted BB cream and it feels really nice on my skin. wish it weren't so expensive

on 12/3/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in deluxe size and I like it. A little bit goes a long way! And a good primer too. Really keeps make up in perfect condition after long wear.

on 12/1/2013 4:58:00 PM

I have a sample size but I don't see any difference, only makes my face dry! I really dislike this product. Love Benefit but they totally missed on this one.

on 11/27/2013 6:19:00 PM

This was a no for me. I see no difference with or without it. It give my face an almost oily look. I have dry skin, so someone with oily skin should definitely stay away. The only good thing about it is it has a pleasant smell.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I only have a sample of this right now but I really like it! This is the first primer I've used that I can actually say makes a difference in my makeup. Goes on smooth and helps keep makeup in place. I will probably buy a large size of this stuff soon.

on 11/22/2013 5:35:00 AM

I have the sample of this & I love this stuff! Will be buying the full size soon!

on 11/13/2013 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was disappointed with this one! I was expecting to make my skin almost flawless (high hopes I know), but I couldn't really tell a difference. It smells good, goes on smooth, and moisturizes but that's all it did for me. It didn't even out my color or brighten,

on 9/21/2013 12:18:00 AM

Got a sample of this & LOVED it. Would purchase it if the product wasn't so expensive.

on 9/11/2013 7:28:00 PM

I put it obn my face and besides good smell I don't see any difference.

on 8/28/2013 11:04:00 PM

I recently got a sample of "That Gal" brightening primer. While I do like it, I don't I would pay full price for the product until I find something similar to it to compare it to. I think it looks fabulous under my cheeks.

Too much comes out of the sample tube therefore wasting it. But nonetheless it keeps my blush/highlighter in place but its nothing too special.

It's $29 in the US at Sephora for .37 oz. You do the math.

Popular Primer/ Correctors