October 22, 2014 | 1948 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - That Gal

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got a sample of this & LOVED it. Would purchase it if the product wasn't so expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

I put it obn my face and besides good smell I don't see any difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by bink180

I recently got a sample of "That Gal" brightening primer. While I do like it, I don't I would pay full price for the product until I find something similar to it to compare it to. I think it looks fabulous under my cheeks.

Too much comes out of the sample tube therefore wasting it. But nonetheless it keeps my blush/highlighter in place but its nothing too special.

It's $29 in the US at Sephora for .37 oz. You do the math.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this stuff pretty well. I did not notice a difference when paired with True Match Lumi foundation, but paired with the Revlon Colorstay Whipped, it did very well. My thinking is that, paired with the right foundation, this primer can make your makeup look pretty good! My face seemed to have a brighter, more "flawless" appearance. And my foundation went on super smooth. I'm not sure if I would purchase a full sized version of this , but I'm going to use up the sample size that I have, and then decide! I'll update this review if anything changes.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Disnep

I actually didn't see the difference. Yes it feel light on the skin but I think that's it. Didn't make my makeup last longer or do anything noticeable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Toofacedaddict

i don't know much about this one. i bought it in a set that also came with the porefessional which i love. this was just a bonus i guess. haha. i dont know how much it really brightens although it does leave my skin soft and i guess it keeps makeup on long. i dont really see anything special though..

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by fresh1fierce1feminine

Its hard for me to write a review, because I neither loved nor hated this product!

PROS:
-Made foundation smoother
-Kept skin soft

CONS:
-Not brightening-like it claims it does
-Makes skin oily

I wont be repurchasing, it wasnt amazing, and it was pricey. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

All this "primer" does is make your face look glittery and oily and make your foundation last a shorter amount of time. Its absolutely awful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by ricerice

This came as part of a christmas gift packages they come out with during christmas season. I bought the gift box not for the primer but for the hoola bronzer (which I love!). I was actually surprised to see such low ratings of this product and because of the low ratings, I only started using it after 6 months from my purchase. I use it under the garnier BB cream for oily skin and it is wonderful! It brightens without any hint of pearl sheen or obvious shiny particles. It helps my foundation (or bb cream) glide on and spread evenly. It keeps my oilies at bay, not completely matte but no where near the oil slick sheen I usually get without this. What I love most about this is that it helps my foundation look good all day and night and also doesn't clog my pores at all. Which is usually a problem i have with most primers. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by msfrost

I actually like this a lot. :)

On good skin days, or when I'm not going to be doing much, I apply all over my face with my fingers, and then a light powder on top (I use Chanel les beiges, or MAC skinfinish natural), and my face looks amazing, and feels like I'm not wearing any makeup.

It smells nice and the texture is liquid. It's so light it feels like you're almost not applying any product haha. The packaging gets dirty very easily, which is a pet peeve of mine. I don't mind having to twist to get the product through the grid.

The actual finish is odd to describe. It doesn't really conceal anything, but it makes my skin look healthy and nice. This is what a real luminous product does.

As a primer this is bad hahahaha. For liquid or cream foundations it won't work at all, but it's nice if you're only going to apply setting powder.

I recommend using this if you are happy with your skin and just looking for a bit of light(?) to it, or something to help your setting powder cling to your face.