BeneFit Cosmetics That Gal

3.1

water * octyldodecanol * glycerin * cetyl dimethicone * glyceryl stearate * tapioca starch * phenyl trimethicone * potassium cetyl phosphate * cyclopentasiloxane * titanium dioxide * phenoxyethanol * tribehenin * sesame seed oil * caprylyl glycol * mica * behenyl alcohol * cetyl alcohol * polyacrylate 13 * sweet almond seed extract * carbomer * PEG-100 stearate * polylsobutene * aminomethyl propanol * benzophenone-4 * butylene glycol * sorbic acid * lentinus edodes extract * disodium EDTA * BHT * iron oxides * fragrance * sorbitan isostearate * raspberry fruit extract * anthemis nobilis flower extract * polysorbate 20 * sodium methylparaben * algae extract * tin oxide * sodium propylparaben * sodium ethylparaben * methylparaben * linalool * propylene glycol * ethylparaben * butylparaben * chlorphenesin * red33 * citric acid * propylparaben * isobutylparaben * sodium dehydroacetate

on 1/5/2014 9:45:00 AM

First of all.... this is such a waste of money!
It was 25,95 EUR for only 12 ml so i think it is very overpriced.
secondly it doesn't do ANYTHING at all! I tried to mix it with my foundation, use it as a primer or use it as a highlighter on top of my foundation etc. etc.
When mixed with a liquid foundation it doesn't show up at all and makes my foundation patchy,
Used as a primer it dries out my skin soooo badly AND doesn't show any brightening effect or anything.
And as a highlighter on top of my foundation it just fades the color of my foundation and brings out a grey looking patch (looks like strawberry jogurt :D).

The only positive thing is the smell of this product. It smells like fresh strawberry yogurt.

Soooo don't buy it!!! Duhhhh

on 12/25/2013 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

After reading some bad reviews, I really still tried to like this and went out of my way to pay extra $$ to buy it. But beyond the nice smell, it does nothing.
There's almost nothing in it, and it really doesn't do much. Doesn't make your makeup last longer (as a primer normally would), doesn't stay for long, or make much of a difference to even out tone, etc.
I'm not using this after a couple uses, since I don't think it's oil-free and non-comedogenic (not clogging pores).
As much as I tried, I couldn't fall in love with this product at all. If it was $5 it would have been a different story!
Won't buy again.

on 12/23/2013 1:29:00 PM

I am on my second bottle of this (as the first dried up very quickly, ensure you put the lid back on!!). It brightens up your face underneath makeup and smells gorgeous. There is no dramatic difference to your face apart from a healthy glow.

I had this for a long time before I figured out how to use it so it works for me. At first, I was just using it as a primer, and it didn't really do much; I got frustrated with it, felt like I had wasted money on Benefit's cute packaging (this has happened to me quite a few times!) and so I threw it in the drawer.

But I have discovered that the key is to mix it in with your foundation or concealer - about half and half. It actually is amazing with MAC pro longwear concealer, it makes the texture a bit nicer but without losing color and staying power. I can basically use it under my eyes and everywhere I want to conceal or I can use it all over with my foundation or BB cream.

This has actually become one of my favorite products, it really adds a boost to my complexion. It doesn't settle into my fine lines and actually tends to blur them a little bit. Highly recommended.

on 12/3/2013 3:47:00 PM

I love this primer. I mix it with a tinted moisturizer or tinted BB cream and it feels really nice on my skin. wish it weren't so expensive

on 12/3/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in deluxe size and I like it. A little bit goes a long way! And a good primer too. Really keeps make up in perfect condition after long wear.

on 12/1/2013 4:58:00 PM

I have a sample size but I don't see any difference, only makes my face dry! I really dislike this product. Love Benefit but they totally missed on this one.

on 11/27/2013 6:19:00 PM

This was a no for me. I see no difference with or without it. It give my face an almost oily look. I have dry skin, so someone with oily skin should definitely stay away. The only good thing about it is it has a pleasant smell.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I only have a sample of this right now but I really like it! This is the first primer I've used that I can actually say makes a difference in my makeup. Goes on smooth and helps keep makeup in place. I will probably buy a large size of this stuff soon.

on 11/22/2013 5:35:00 AM

I have the sample of this & I love this stuff! Will be buying the full size soon!

Popular Primer/ Correctors