August 22, 2014 | 1655 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a perfect brush to get you used to using a bent eyeliner brush. It was a little awkward for me to get used to at first, but once I got the hang of it, I don't know how I ever applied eyeliner without it! I can safely say it is idiot-proof.

The brush itself is nice, I haven't had a problem with it, but it's not quite as thin as I would like it. For someone who is a bit clumsy, I like to make my lines as thin as I can in order to go over my mistakes without covering my entire eyelid. But overall, a nice brush to line eyes with.

EDIT 1/27/12: Changing my rating from 4 lippies to 3 because each time I clean the brush, the bristles fluff out a little more. It's gotten to the point where in order for me to get a clean line, I must dampen the bristles and sort of squeeze them into a point. It still works, but it's just a pain to have to shape them every time I want to put on gel liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

I love this brush! I don't think I can go back to an old slanted eyeliner brush. It's so precise and easy to use. You can create multiple looks with this, a thick or thin line. I like how you can see everything it's doing and it's so helpful! Amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by egirl26

This eyeliner brush doesn't have enough bristles and is flimsy. The tip is too small to make a thick enough line. overall, i prefer an angled brush for gel pots.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I got this at Target for 5.99 and wanted to try something different. I had to get a decent brush to go with my wonderful wet n wild creme eyeliner in a pot,since the brush they included was way thick rough and super scratchy and def needed upgraded lol. This is Amazing! So precise! Gives you the perfect cat eye.This is a phenomenal brush! The bent angle gives me great control because I can see where the tip is going. The brush itself is semi stiff but not scratchy.The stiffness is a pro because, I can control exactly where I want the liner to go Love love love love love it! Cannot say enough good things about it - it is just absolutely perfect! If you use pot eyeliners I def would give this a try instead of buy an expensive mac brush
This eyeliner brush is fantastic. Gives a perfectly precise line and detail to the eye

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bent eyeliner brush is perfect for cream eyeliner application. This brush is inexpensive and never fails me. This is the only cream eyeliner brush I own and I am not interested in trying any others, that is just how good this one is!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by LEVMEALONA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The 2011 version has a new handle and i found that the brush was inconsistent with the old one I have which was flat/blunt at the tip. This new one I received from Target is a thinner liner brush and more pointed tip. Not sure if all the new ones are like that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by dkitaen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have bought every eyeliner brush know to man. All of Mac's 210, 209, 263, 266 and Smashbox, and Sephora as well. I bought this inexpensive brush at Target for $5.99 and it is absolutely the best for making a thin or thick precise line on the upper lid. Love it! Holy Grail! Don't waste your money ladies on expensive brushes, this one really works everytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by face2009

Bought this 2 days ago at Target....1st Target location was out of stock...not used to using gel eyeliner and the brush I was using was getting on my nerves....went home and tried this right away and fell in love, one swipe got my eyeliner done. wished i had bought 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great price, applies liner very nicely and can get real close to lashes, haven't had any problem with shedding. Overall great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! It has such great precision! Its awesome at making both thick and thin lines with eyeliner. I am so glad i bought this brush. I am so very pleased.