April 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

I love this brush! I don't think I can go back to an old slanted eyeliner brush. It's so precise and easy to use. You can create multiple looks with this, a thick or thin line. I like how you can see everything it's doing and it's so helpful! Amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by egirl26

This eyeliner brush doesn't have enough bristles and is flimsy. The tip is too small to make a thick enough line. overall, i prefer an angled brush for gel pots.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I got this at Target for 5.99 and wanted to try something different. I had to get a decent brush to go with my wonderful wet n wild creme eyeliner in a pot,since the brush they included was way thick rough and super scratchy and def needed upgraded lol. This is Amazing! So precise! Gives you the perfect cat eye.This is a phenomenal brush! The bent angle gives me great control because I can see where the tip is going. The brush itself is semi stiff but not scratchy.The stiffness is a pro because, I can control exactly where I want the liner to go Love love love love love it! Cannot say enough good things about it - it is just absolutely perfect! If you use pot eyeliners I def would give this a try instead of buy an expensive mac brush
This eyeliner brush is fantastic. Gives a perfectly precise line and detail to the eye

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bent eyeliner brush is perfect for cream eyeliner application. This brush is inexpensive and never fails me. This is the only cream eyeliner brush I own and I am not interested in trying any others, that is just how good this one is!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by LEVMEALONA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The 2011 version has a new handle and i found that the brush was inconsistent with the old one I have which was flat/blunt at the tip. This new one I received from Target is a thinner liner brush and more pointed tip. Not sure if all the new ones are like that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by dkitaen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have bought every eyeliner brush know to man. All of Mac's 210, 209, 263, 266 and Smashbox, and Sephora as well. I bought this inexpensive brush at Target for $5.99 and it is absolutely the best for making a thin or thick precise line on the upper lid. Love it! Holy Grail! Don't waste your money ladies on expensive brushes, this one really works everytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by face2009

Bought this 2 days ago at Target....1st Target location was out of stock...not used to using gel eyeliner and the brush I was using was getting on my nerves....went home and tried this right away and fell in love, one swipe got my eyeliner done. wished i had bought 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great price, applies liner very nicely and can get real close to lashes, haven't had any problem with shedding. Overall great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! It has such great precision! Its awesome at making both thick and thin lines with eyeliner. I am so glad i bought this brush. I am so very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Rhonlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for an inexpensive eyeliner brush to apply Latisse with. I was at Target, and found this nice little $5.99 brush. It is perfect!. It has a plastic soft case it comes in, and a small cap to keep the eyeliner away from elements of my bathroom. It has the same thin bristles as does the brush that comes with Stimulash, or Lashes to Die for. It takes very little Latisse, 1/2 drop, on my upper lids. The Latisse doesn't spread, but stays where its put. The brush is bent just before the tip.

I rinse it in hot water when I'm done, and store it in it's case. Couldn't be happier, price and style is perfect.