August 21, 2014 | 2168 users online

Liquid - GOSH - X-ceptional wear liquid foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Audny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best colour that i've found untill now for my very pale skin. The texture on the other hand is another story, I could apply it with my fingers (not as smoothly as other foundations but it was a good even result) but it looks fake and shows every pore you have (I don't even have large pores). It's not greasy, even feels a bit to dry, didn't break me out but you constantly feel it on your face. The tube is slick but gets dirty right away, I have to clean the tube after each application.
I will buy it again because of the colour but I've seen I've used it much less than normal because of all the trouble of putting it on and just doesn't feel right, so i only use it when i have no choice.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by AnneElizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very expensive and definitely not worth the money! I have normal skin and it doesn't blend in at all. It looks very cakey and doesn't even cover things properly. Worst foundation I've had.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by charlotte182

i bought this product because i was looking for a cheaper alternative to my Loreal true match liquid foundation, however i was dissapointed.
this foundation is distinctly average. it doesnt spread very well, and is quite thick, and doesnt help my already oily skin, it does do a good range of colours and does make me look vaguely radiant, however i would rather pay a few pounds more and purchase something different.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by dollbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Having tried so many foundations from high-end department store brands to drugstore to mineral makeup, I'm going to settle with this as my HG for now. Have been pleasantly surprised by GOSH's quality for a drugstore brand (check out their Intense Lip Colour lipglosses- amazing!). This foundation has very good coverage, very little goes a long way to cover uneven texture, enlarged pores and surface acne scarring (harsher dark circles and scars would need concealer). Finish is radiant, soft and matte. This has better oil control than Guerlain's Parure Extreme and about the same lasting power. I only have to blot twice during a typical 10-hour day and it still looks good at the end. The key to it not looking cakey is the application; I use MAC 187 which allows me to control coverage. Natural matches my light, yellow-toned skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by talonsandtealeaves

When I found this I was really excited by how light the lightest shade was, as I am extremely pale and I have only ever found one foundation that truly matches my skin tone (Bobbi Brown's Skin Foundation in Alabaster). Unfortunately, despite the good colour, this is the worst foundation I have ever tried. I have combination skin which is on the oily side and it's quite rare for me to get extremely dry patches, however within a week of using this foundation my skin was almost peeling off! It doesn't blend well, it looked cakey and made me break out as well and drying my skin to the texture of a lizard's. Maybe it's just me as this has got quite a few good reviews, but I wouldn't recommend this foundation to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Vivekavy

This is a foundation that does not look chalky or unpleasant in strong daylight. It smoothes across the skin and blends well and does not dry out into creases. I have combination skin and this foundation does not create a greasy t-zone. It performs like a foundation more than double the price and the shades work really well. I have bought this product three times now and used different shades to accommodate winter and summer skin tones. I would recommend the Gosh Velvet Primer underneath as that is a fantastic primer for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by neevie

I heard so much positive feedback about this from so many people, but the only thing I liked about this product is how pale the palest shade it.
I found it extremely drying on my face, hard to blend and very thick. I think it would only really suit normal/oily skin types as it looks terrible on dry skin and really enhances it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by MichelleG21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This foundation is simply fabulous for a pale girl like myself. Having endlessly tried to find the right shade that isnt orange, too dark or has a yellow tinge. But it does have a weird consistency, not very light and smooth at all, thick and sticky but it lasts all day so its brilliant

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by S5ara

I love this foundation. The only negative thing is that it makes a dry patch of skin on my face even more noticeable. It covers pimples really good. But I don't know if this makes my skin break out. Over the liquid foundation I apply a small amount of gosh pressed powder over it and it's really good, except for when I see my self under this terrible light we have in the bathroom that makes me look like I have caked on my make up. But in natural lighting it looks really great! But now I'm sorta going for this more natural look without foundation. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Beckylou15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! What a great product! This is a really good drugstore foundation. I find it lasts a really long time and goes on well, It has yellow undertones and the pricing was reasonable. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, depending on how it sits or lays, It sometimes squirts out WAY to much Product. This foundation is truly amazing. Can't wait to buy another tube.