April 21, 2014 | 1221 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by inrome810

I am actually on my 3rd bottle of this lotion. I am one to have to have lotion on my body bc of my dry skin. The only reason I didn't give this lotion 5 lipsticks is bc i do feel as if it does not keep my skin moisturized allll day. I find myself reapplying it. Afterall, the smell is really good, the price is right, it does not make me feel sticky, and i would repurchase:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lotion! I bought the kind without spf because I tan. It smells so good and is so refreshing to put on before bed! It's light but moisturizes well. By far one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by BarbieBlondexo

I love this product, but if you get the equate version it is the exact same, minus the spf. It soaks in and doesn't feel sticky, which is a huge plus. It softens my skin like none other and it's great for days when I'm feeling a little burnt. It's a great daily summer lotion!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

So I was looking to change up my normal everyday lotion (J&J baby lotion) To something more grown up? Tried it Hated it. After a couple of hours found my skin feeling more dried out than before I applied this mess. Smells actually really light and nice especially if your planning on putting any perfume on. Other than that I wasted time and money on this. BOO!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by myluv4mac23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

it takes forever to dry, the smell isnt too bad.... it doesnt mositurise to well... leaves my skin feeling dirty almost. i dont recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by gladiolii

LOVE!
Such a light body lotion, just what I was looking for! I know people love that thick cream feeling, but yuck, if I'm climbing out of a shower why would I want to slather myself all up in grease again?
I usually don't towel off, and just slather this all over myself. I brush my hair a bit while I wait for this to dry, and then just throw on a robe. When it's mixed with the water left over from showering, it's even lighter, and I love love LOVE it. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized but not greasy. Keep in mind I have combo skin, so I guess dry skin people will think I'm crazy. But the light scent combined with water makes me feel soo fresh. And it's so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by lifeinspiration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this product! As many other reviewers have said, it sinks in quickly, is incredibly moisturizing, is not at all greasy, and smells wonderful. Since this has aloe in it, I decided to try it as sunburn relief - it works like magic! I rub it in once or twice before I go to bed, and when I wake up the next morning, it has drastically faded or is even gone (depending on how bad the burn is)! It cools on the spot and makes the burn more comfortable. This is a huge bottle that lasts forever, but I have re-purchased a few times, and will continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by rakshel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this because it smells so yummy. I didn't expect too much from it as the price's so cheap, but it is way better than most of the expensive lotions that I've tried. It is non-greasy, sinks in super fast and not sticky at all. I only used it on my elbow, ankle and heel since the skin there feels dry and taut. Within 2 seconds after I rubbed the lotion in, even my heels stopped peeling. Very impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by melliepoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not greasy in any sense of the word. Lovely light scent that you won't get sick of. Hydrating and refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Hunnybunnymsf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite lotion! I detest heavy lotions that never seem to sink in. But this is the opposite.

Pros:
*Large assortment of sizes-including travel and huge bottles
*Sinks in amazingly fast
*Moisturizes well- and for a good amount of time
*Love the smell
*No waxy or heavy feeling
*Product lasts a long time
*Good for any skin type or gender (my bf uses this as well)
*Good all over body
Cons:
*None that I can think of