Vaseline Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Or Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Glycine Soja Sterol (Soybean), Sodium Stearoyl 2 Lactylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Mineral Water, Sodium PCA, Potassium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Urea, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Im not a big fan of lotion, but this stuff is GREAT! It has a good smell, sinks in fast, and is not sticky or greasy at all. Deffinately a keeper(:

on 9/26/2011 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't even buy this product, my sister bought a HUGE bottle with the pump and barely used it despite she has drier body skin than I do. /We have oily facial skin though. And then she left for UK for her final year of studies, leaving the huge bottle to me to use.

I usually use it as a hand cream because my hands or rather my fingers tend to get a little dry and then it became a little hard for me to type things because I'm too conscious over my drying fingers. I slap on some, and it absorbs really quick and SMELLS REALLY FRESH.

I also use this as a foot cream because it makes my feet smells damn good while keeping it moisturised. I use this on my arms and legs whenever I want to smell nice and fresh.

The bad side of Vaseline body lotions, they don't tend to last really long especially in terms of the scent. I usually slap on a little extra whenever I want the smell to linger a little longer.

Repurchase, a definite yes, but I have such a huge bottle to finish first.

on 9/16/2011 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love it! Tried it at my friend's house and fell in love! Its a great hand moisturizer and it smells awesome! Love love~! I give this 4 pink lipsticks out of five!

on 9/14/2011 8:19:00 PM

I've bought bottles and bottles of this (and I've tried other products - usually given to me, but keep going back to this one).
It's cool, light, absorbs well, and my skin is so soft. (boyfriend comments all the time!) Not very heavy, but good for average dryness, and no irritation for my sensitive skin.

on 9/9/2011 6:13:00 AM

My favourite body lotion, absorbs quickly and smells great!
Leaves my skin moisturized though I wouldn't recommend for really dry skin, but the for the average joe its wonderful.

on 9/7/2011 4:49:00 PM

I love this body lotion! It smells divine, goes on smooth and light, leaves skin soft and fresh. I like my skin to feel refreshed, and that I'm using products that have natural, healing ingredients for when my skin really needs it. This lotion takes care of those things, it's a keeper:-)

on 8/13/2011 11:41:00 AM

This is the only thing that helps if my skin is a bit sunburned. It's so soothing. Normally I run a mile from anything that looks like it might smell of cucumber but this smells good. It is reasonably moisturising and sinks in quickly. And it's cheap!

on 8/2/2011 3:05:00 AM

I am actually on my 3rd bottle of this lotion. I am one to have to have lotion on my body bc of my dry skin. The only reason I didn't give this lotion 5 lipsticks is bc i do feel as if it does not keep my skin moisturized allll day. I find myself reapplying it. Afterall, the smell is really good, the price is right, it does not make me feel sticky, and i would repurchase:)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this lotion! I bought the kind without spf because I tan. It smells so good and is so refreshing to put on before bed! It's light but moisturizes well. By far one of my favorites!

I love this product, but if you get the equate version it is the exact same, minus the spf. It soaks in and doesn't feel sticky, which is a huge plus. It softens my skin like none other and it's great for days when I'm feeling a little burnt. It's a great daily summer lotion!

Top Rated Vaseline Products