July 23, 2014 | 1283 users online

Bronzers - Stila - Stila Sun SPF 15 Bronzing Powder - Shade 01

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by skh323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is a great bronzer if you want a hint of glow....but don't want to go overboard and look really "bronzed". I love that it is matte and not shimmery (as so many bronzers are) and it blends well, but as some other reviewers have said, make sure to use a large or kabuki brush. The only major problem I have with it is that it cracks easily - so handle with care. This is definitely my go-to winter bronzer (in the summer I use Urban Decay Baked Bronzer for a little more color).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by BaltimoreBelle

I absolutely love the colour payoff in this product. I have tried several bronsers and find this one is the most flattering. I have yellow undertones in my pale skin and this really brightens up my entire face. Most days I only wear sunscreen and this bronser and it's all I need. Also, love the SPF 15 even if its just an add-on to my normal SS.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by blackrose7816

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this bronzer! I have tried a million bronzers, both cheap and high end, and this one is currently my fav. Its not at all muddy,or redish-- which I find alot of bronzers are. And I love love love that its matte! I most def will repurchase this if/when I run out

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Roxyaiz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is perfect for my fair skin and matte so I also use to cotour. You just have to make sure you blend it well with a kabuki brush or it might look streaky. Other than that its awesome

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by knics33

Absolutely the best bronzer I have ever used. It is *perfect* for my NC20 skin and (drumroll).... it's MATTE! I had been using Too Faced bronzers (I have the set that comes with Sun Bunny, Pink Leopard, and Snow Bunny) and while I do love them, sometimes I just don't want any shimmer. The powder itself is finely milled and goes on smoothly and evenly (I use the EcoTools powder brush). I will definitely be repurchasing over and over. A bonus- you can usually get this for cheaper on beautycrunch.com. I believe I paid $16 for a partial Travel In Style Kit (guess Stila ran out of some of the stuff). This retails for $28 and if I couldn't find it for cheaper, I would pay the $28. If you are a lighter skinned girl TRY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated bronzers because i felt they all made me look dirty. That was until I tried this one. I love the results because I'm tan and this doesn't make me look weird. It's a matte finish which is awesome!!!! i don't know why I hesitated so much on purchasing this bronzer. I will definitely re purchase this again :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 3:22:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

so, this was RIS, and i usually do not wear bronzer because i'm tanned already and i feel like if i wear bronzer i will look DIRTY and too dark >.< so for some reason i keep buying bronzers even though i don't wear it and i'm so glad i swapped for this. everyday when i have to go to work, i need to tie my hair up and i looked in the mirror and my neck looks soo white compare to my face because i never tie my hair up when i go out so my neck never gets a tan lmao. so i was like ugh what the heck and put some bronzer on my neck and it instantly looks 10x better. then i put some on my jaw line and it gave me a more defined jaw which i love. i've been using it that way for at least a week now and LOVES it :) so glad i got this bronzer .. however i can't comment on the prize because i didn't pay for it. but i would actualy purhcase it with my own money if i have to once i run out.... which isn't going to be anytime soon coz a little goes a longggg way :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as part of the Stila Bronzing kit that came with an eyeshadow trio, lip gloss, and finishing powder. I'm totally in love with this bronzer because the shade is perfect for both warming up and contouring my face. It is extremely well pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I'm so sick of all the sparkle and frost that is usually added to most 'summer' use products by many high end and drug store brands. So it's a welcome change to find a bronzer to have low shimmer or even almost completely matte finish. I'm definitely repurchasing this in the future!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 7:09:00 AM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

It's hard for me to give a fair review of this product because I don't know why I keep even buying bronzers. I have light skin with a very mild case of rosacea and I can harly be bothered to put on foundation much less bronzer.

As bronzers go, this one seems to be nice but gives me that dirty look that makes me detest most bronzers. I guess it's an ok product. Packaging is nice, the color is too dark and I should not own any bronzers. continued >>

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

Color me very surprised with this product. I got this as part of the "Gift of Glow" set - I would not have purchased it on it's own, since the color just didn't seem like it would suit me. I mean, it looks seriously orange in the pan. However, on my NC 25 Asian skin, it looks incredibly natural and healthy - just like how bronzer *should* look. It's just enough color to warm up my face without any unnatural shimmer. It's also sheer but buildable, which makes it somewhat mistake-proof for me to apply. It also goes on matte, which is great when you want to look natural. Application is also very smooth - as another reviewer mentioned, it almost feels creamy. Shade 01 is just right for me, but I'd to say that this isn't going to do much for anyone darker than say, NC30-35. The regular price is $28 for the 8 gram compact - this is kind of steep if you buy it on its own, but it seems like you can always get it in the special sets like I did.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No