Cover Girl loose powder

3.2

Talc, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Zinc Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Mineral Oil, Menthol, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, BHT, Mica, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-):, Ultramarines

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I bought at cvs since it was on sale. A lot of product in the container which is a plus. I tried it, I like it gives a nice glow but dont over apply because it looks to orange. I don't notice any smell . Overall its a decent product and I will continue to use it but its not my hg product.

on 3/25/2008 11:41:00 AM

I love this loose powder! I have tried so many different kinds, from expensive department store brands to drug store brands and I like this one the best! I have light/medium skin tones with blonde hair and blue eyes and I use the translucent medium. Most other powders look too pasty but this one has just the right amount of color so I don't look so washed out! As far as the scent....I like it! It smells clean and the powder has a nice light texture. I will definitely stick with this powder!

on 12/12/2007 2:47:00 AM

Ugh, worst product ever!! After reading the reviews here and falling in love with their pressed powder, I thought it would be a great idea to try their loose powder. Worst mistake ever!! Like others have pointed out, the smell is sickening!! I don't mind heavily scented items, in fact, I usually like them, but this scent is just obnoxious. There is sooooo much glitter in this product, and it turns my face orange. I use Cover Girl Smoothers pressed powder in translucent honey and absolutely love it. I bought this powder in translucent honey expecting the same results only to be disappointed.

Bottom line: STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!!

on 11/25/2007 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i bought it in translucent tawny and it turns out tht when i put it on i looked like AN ORANGE. the colours i had to choose from was tht one, transclucent medium& light ...i'd re buy this in the medium tho.
cons: big container, too orange, shimmery
pros: soft puff, feels smooth, not heavy

on 11/17/2007 9:25:00 AM

I really like it; I don't think that the packaging is hard to use at all. I usually apply this over liquid or cream foundation, and it really serves its purpose well. Also, I think it smells clean and nice.

on 11/8/2007 8:36:00 PM

all I have to say about this product is... what is up with the very obtrusive and sickening scent to it?
It literally made me sick.

I used this on and off for awhile, but as I'm aging, it just doens't cut it for me anymore. It doesn't do much to blot my oily Tzone, but does everyting to accentuate my drier patches. It also settles into pores and fine lines. For younger skin, I think this is a fine product, but as I'm rapidly approaching 30, it's clearly time to move on.

on 7/13/2007 4:21:00 PM

It has mineral oil in it. It broke me out. I won't buy again. If you have dry skin, it may work for you.

on 3/3/2007 7:13:00 AM

I use this in translucent fair. It's the perfect color for my very fair skin and dissapears into it. It gives me a very natural look, and makes my skin look flawless. It smells nice too. It's a matte finish, but somehow manages to still make your skin "glow". I don't mind the packaging at all. I flip it upside down with the cap still on, then back over, then dip a big powder brush into the powder, and use the cap to tap my brush in and swirl it around so that the powder is on the brush evenly. Then I tap it against a surface lightly, and then apply. It's always perfect that way.

on 11/9/2006 9:25:00 AM

I was very disappointed when I tried this powder. First of all, the holes are sooo big that tons of powder comes out on the applicator and when you put it on it's like a thick mask. Be prepared to have powder on your clothing or wherever you're putting it on. I'm not complaining about the shades, but the design makes it very difficult to put the right amount on. I actually took some scotch tape to try to cover up some of the holes so less comes out. This product is more hassel than it's worth. I think I'll stick with Avon's loose powder which is very easy to apply.

Recommended for Normal Skin