October 23, 2014 | 2067 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Pleasures Delight

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 2:20:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like it at all - too sweet and too fruity... I don't mind sweet and fruity, but this is really bad mix of unrecognizeable fruits and flowers. Too much of everything... Yak

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by mosuco97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this perfume. It smells mature yet it smells like marshmellows. It is a little too strong at 1st so I usually spray 30 minutes before I leave the house. I disagree about the scent being summery. I feel this scent is most appropriate for winter. It's a little heavy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm still on the fence on this one. I decided today that it smelled familiar but it finally hit me....it smells quite a bit like the long lost Victoria's Secret Encounter! Gosh I miss that fragrance! If you liked Encounter - you'll like this one.

I spray it from about 12-18 inches away and walk through it. It is a bit sweet and could be sickening if overdone but a very slight spray works for me.

Not sure if I would purchase but it's not bad...not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by hilli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this on today and came back to spray it on again before I went home. It didn't last terribly long on me, but I absolutely LOVE this. I haven't liked a scent this much in years. I have read most of the reviews and nobody has mentioned a whiff of pink grapefruit, which I do detect on me. I love it, it smells sweet but not cloying, warm and clean. Very happy scent. I associate a lot of Estee Lauder products with "old ladies", but I am happy to wear this and yet would buy this as a first real perfume for one of my daughters when they are high-school age.

I have ordered some of this on ebay and have also discovered Thierry Mugler Angel le Lys, which smells very similar. Angel smelles nothing like this to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by viklc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Whenever I wear this fragrance, my 4 year old daughter (who is a fragrance junkie in training!) tells me I smell like a marshmallow! It's a sweet, but not too sweet, spicy, but not too spicy casual scent. I really have to be in the mood to wear it because it tends to be on the strong side. The first blast is VERY strong, very "Estee Lauder Old Lady", but I really enjoy the dry down, which in fact, does smell like marshmallow.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by cvogue

Loved this scent!! Smells vanilla-esque on my skin but still get some of the floral notes. I like it better than the other Pleasures scents and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this one even better than Pleasures.

Pleasures Delight is a soft floral scent. It's not too heavy. I absolutely love the feminine scent. I like the classic bottle. This one can easily be worn during the daytime. To me it reminds me of spring and summer. I will definitely wear this fragrance often! A new favorite!
continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by clamster

Agree with reviewer below!! INSTANT HEADACHE!! Sprayed my sample this morning still have a slight headache.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my God@ !!!!Instant headache. Cloyingly sickeningly sweet. I actually vomited. Smelled great in a magazine. Left this one in the bathroom at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by denisejones

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do like this scent. All of the other Pleasures smell the same to me, kind of a generic floral mish mosh. This smells slightly like Angel but is more wearable and softer. It smells more like caramel too. It was not strong on me; just a nice subtle warm scent. I can also detect the strawberry in this scent too. Sweet and nice.