April 19, 2014 | 1584 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Supre - Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is actually the very best body lotion I've ever used and everyone who has tried mine has said that same thing. My husband loves it. My step daughter loves it. My niece loves it. It's that good. I strongly prefer the original over the cucumber in terms of both scent and functionality. I really love the scent of the original. It sinks it quickly. I moisturizes well. It gets rid of itchiness and helps with any kind of skin issue like excema etc. They're making this is food scents now too. I've just tried the orange cupcake (or whatever it's called- it smells like orange cake). The scent is cloyingly sweet and I love it too! The lotion is just as good as the original. This is a major thumbs up. Don't be put off by the price. You're gonna love this lotion.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

HG!! HG!! HG!!

This is my HG body lotion! I love it! AMAZING!!

This absorbs in very well, leaves my skin soft for at least 24 hours. It has staying power. Not a wimpy lotion by any means. It will not make your hands feel "slimy" after putting it on and you will still be able to open door and jars with out washing you hands.
The scent is not strong and wont conflict with perfume and it is really nice anyways. I cant describe it, it smells great. It has a slight hint of banana but only just. I dont like banana's but I LOVE the smell of this lotion.

It is on the pricy side for me, 23yr old college student. It is afordable online on sale and since it is a large bottle I can justify it.

Im on my 4th bottle and have the 5th under the sink :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by laurenro0lz

I absolutely love this stuff. My favorite is the original. If you're looking for a thicker, but lightweight lotion that WORKS than this is the best stuff. It smells awesome and makes my skin real soft.
HOWEVER It loses one lippie for me cause for some reason, occasionally it makes me break out in hives. Nothing serious, its just a minor annoyance and kinda makes me wonder what the hell is in it that I might be allergic to. This being said, it's not like that all the time and the benefits outweigh the problem.
huzzah!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought the new pomegrante body lotion. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Great smell, soaks in quickly and doesn't leave that feeling of your clothes clinging to your skin. Skin is very smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In my opinion this stuff smells freakin' AMAZING!
It seems like ya either love it or hate it though. Moisturizes veeeryyy well. I put this on after shaving my legs and it feels like im wearing silk stockings or something
Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

With its wonderfully addictive aroma and extreme moisturizing formula, HEMPZ lotion is a must have for everyone wanting to explore the lure of hemp seed oil.

For those who disapprove of the scent, HEMPZ has created a line of lotions called HEMPZ Treats with the following scents: Sugar Lemon Squares, Creme Brulee, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Orange Dreamsicle. Delectable scents to satisfy your sweet tooth/nose and keep the naysayers at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by FranCabarabish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Hempz Pomegranate Lotion.

It is a new lotion that just came out this year.(2010)

I have nothing but good things to say about it. I just love it!
The sent to it is not very strong but light and appealing. It's thick yet super moisturizing. After a while of using this lotion you will have silky skin.

My skin is at it's best i'm glad i found this awesome lotion.
The 17 oz bottle can last me up to about one month. The price tag on it is about $20 and for that ebay never fails!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by msshai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm torn about this lotion. I love its moisturizing ability and it really is a knockout lotion/skin conditioner. But its odor is awful to me. My nose isn't sensitive to most odors but this lotion made me gag all day when I wore it out. It smells like I rubbed ketchup on myself (maybe its the cucumber?). A testament to the products abilities though is the fact that I continue to use this on my legs and lower body after showering at night and simply wash it off my hands so I don't have to smell it as much.
On a positive note all other variations of Hempz lotions i've smelled have nice fragrances except this original formula version.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2010 5:25:00 AM More reviews by CocoLola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this lotions stinks to high heavens! however I was able to get past that once i started using it because it works! I have dry skin and this really helps soften my skin and it stays like that all day. If only they'd lower the price....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i love this stuff. i actually use this as a hand lotion. i love the smell of if and love that it's in a pump bottle. my hubby even uses it on his hand and he hates all types of hand lotions. this one doesn't make your hands greasey and absorbs quickly. i don't love the price. i don't understand why it's so expensive. i did find a discount beauty store that sells it for under $20.