July 25, 2014 | 1771 users online

Masks - Korres - Wild Rose Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 4:54:00 AM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mask. I have pretty well behaved skin in the realm of break-outs. However, I do have a lot of uneveness in my skin tone and get blackheads. I also have combination skin. This mask is a nice little pick me up in between using products to exfoliate/alleviate myself of dreaded blackheads that love to reside on my nose. I think it does brighten my skin and it definetly gives it a nice glow/adds moisture. I really like the smell as well. You really don't need much of this so a little jar (1.35 oz) for $27 may sound steep, but it lasts a while. I can also use this semi-frequently without irritation/break-outs. I already bought a back up jar!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

i purchase this after i read lots of good of reviews here.i like the package which is very creative. but Im not that into the smell, it smells not bad but the smell is more like some kind of cream not a mask. i have prone-acne skin and this is just not working for me. i used it 4 times so far and after last night, my skin becoming uneven. im so disappointed, and it didnt brighten my skin at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by bloodshot

I've been using this mask for a while now, and to be honest I've not seen the visible brightening some of you ladies have mentioned. It is pleasant smelling, and hasn't irritated my skin ever, but I really don't feel it does much for me and my skin. It has quite a thin consistency, and is difficult to use because of the jar (my nails get in the way|!). I'd much prefer a tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by danai

I know it's really hard to believe, but IME when Korres claim this mask will give you instant visible results, they do mean it.
Having had a hard day today, I needed a bit of retail therapy, so I stopped by the pharmacy and thought I'd check this out and find out if it really is as good as they say. I went home afterwards, had a shower, washed my face with a really good cleanser (La Roche Posay Effaclar, but that's a different story) and spread this all over.
It's creamy but silky and fluffy but not runny, and feels nice on the skin; no tingling or burning sensation whatsoever. I've used masks for sensitive skin that felt much more abrasive than this one. The scent is exactly the same as the Wild Rose moisturizer, which I used some years ago and adored, so I was extra pleased with that. The mask won't dry, but that's more than OK because it therefore won't pull at the skin, after the first five minutes it actually felt like I had nothing on. I kept it on for 15 minutes, as Korres instructs, and washed it off. It's a piece of cake to remove, which I also can't say for most other masks I've used. It literally just melts off, no fuss, no mess, no residue whatsoever.
Now, I have to tell you, as soon as I looked at my face afterwards I went wow. It gave the effect I'd expect an exfoliant to give, but never get: it looked like a layer of dirt/dead skin cells/makeup residue had been removed from my skin, leaving it completely fresh, clean, healthy and glowy. It seriously looked like I had just woken up, when in fact I had the whole day on my shoulders. Needless to say that not only did it instantly improve my skin, it also improved my mood and lifted my spirits right there and then. It's an awesome discovery this one; something to really, visibly perk up my face and therefore my mood instantly. You can only imagine how useful this can be. And it was only 13, when based on its performance so far it seems worth two times that.
Obviously having used it once I can't say what improvement, if any, this can bring to my skin in the long run, but, considering it instantly and visibly makes a difference, I guess it can turn into a staple.
Ladies, do try this. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by sinnerocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best mask ever. I saw instant results right after I washed the mask off, I walked out of the bathroom and my friend said what did you do with your face it's so pretty, so yes this ones a keeper. Makes my face clear, bright almost like a porcelain dolls... forget those overrated masks that don't give instant results this is the real deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by macgirl80

Absolutely love this mask my skin is much brighter and smoother. I was afraid I was going to get breakouts but I didn't. My first time wearing this mask I saw instant results I normally I have to wait few days to see the change but this was quick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by user1988

I use this every other day or everyday so it goes pretty fast. At first I didn't really pay attention to the effects, I just put it on and rinsed it off. After a week or so I noticed my acne scars fading dramatically and my skin tone and texture improved. I think with continued use I can finally go outside without makeup! yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 7:28:00 AM More reviews by giannoula

Not a nice package. It would be in a tube! Works well to brighten up.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by buggin81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was given this product as a sample after buying a bucket load of skincare at the Kit counter. So anyways I have oily acne prone skin and having said this the sales lady gave me this saying that it's to be used as a mask and that it would brighten my skin.

I tried it the other night thinking that I'd give it a go. Firstly, the mask had a strong smell and not in a good way, think your grandmother's potpurri collection yuck. Secondly it had that a thick lotion type consistency. After application I expected it to "dry out" after a few minutes like most masks but this one didn't. The girl said to leave it on for at least 15 to 20 mins. I only lasted 3 as the mask felt like it was burning my skin, so I quickly washed it off. There was a tingly feeling afterwards but did nothing but irritate my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 7:34:00 AM More reviews by DarlaRay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mask. I use this once a week as part of my "Sunday facial". It's the last step in my process and leaves my skin glowing.
You either love the smell, don't mind it, or really can't stand it.
I have the entire Korres line, so I don't mind the smell, however it can get strong if you use the rose line and all it's products.
This is so light and creamy. It spreads easily and washes of without leaving a residue. I don't use a moisturizer after I use this because it's so hydrating that if I do, it can make my skin oily.
I have normal to oily skin, not acne prone but I break out around my chin if something is to "creamy" or heavy. This does not make me break out! This really brightens my skin, leaving me fresh and glowing!