Korres Wild Rose Mask

3.8

INGREDIENTS:Water, CI77891, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea Butter), C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Rosa Canina Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Mannitol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Dextrin, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ferulic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isohexadecane, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Panthenol, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-80, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Phytate, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract.

on 9/23/2009 12:10:00 AM

i am a skeptic. and i hate masks.
this was an afterthought. but the second i put it on. i could feel it. all of my cystic acne scars were tingling....
my skin instantly looked brighter and glowey. this product is amazing. and i love the price point.

on 9/10/2009 1:18:00 PM

Really brightens the skin! After applying this mask on for 20-25 min, I can really see a difference in my skin tone. Downside is the brightening effects do not last very long but its ok. The mask is very moisturizing and smells like roses. Lovely scent. The tub lasts forever because all you need is a dime sized amount.

on 9/10/2009 4:54:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love this mask. I have pretty well behaved skin in the realm of break-outs. However, I do have a lot of uneveness in my skin tone and get blackheads. I also have combination skin. This mask is a nice little pick me up in between using products to exfoliate/alleviate myself of dreaded blackheads that love to reside on my nose. I think it does brighten my skin and it definetly gives it a nice glow/adds moisture. I really like the smell as well. You really don't need much of this so a little jar (1.35 oz) for $27 may sound steep, but it lasts a while. I can also use this semi-frequently without irritation/break-outs. I already bought a back up jar!

on 8/21/2009 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i purchase this after i read lots of good of reviews here.i like the package which is very creative. but Im not that into the smell, it smells not bad but the smell is more like some kind of cream not a mask. i have prone-acne skin and this is just not working for me. i used it 4 times so far and after last night, my skin becoming uneven. im so disappointed, and it didnt brighten my skin at all!

on 5/27/2009 3:23:00 PM

I've been using this mask for a while now, and to be honest I've not seen the visible brightening some of you ladies have mentioned. It is pleasant smelling, and hasn't irritated my skin ever, but I really don't feel it does much for me and my skin. It has quite a thin consistency, and is difficult to use because of the jar (my nails get in the way|!). I'd much prefer a tube.

on 5/26/2009 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I know it's really hard to believe, but IME when Korres claim this mask will give you instant visible results, they do mean it.
Having had a hard day today, I needed a bit of retail therapy, so I stopped by the pharmacy and thought I'd check this out and find out if it really is as good as they say. I went home afterwards, had a shower, washed my face with a really good cleanser (La Roche Posay Effaclar, but that's a different story) and spread this all over.
It's creamy but silky and fluffy but not runny, and feels nice on the skin; no tingling or burning sensation whatsoever. I've used masks for sensitive skin that felt much more abrasive than this one. The scent is exactly the same as the Wild Rose moisturizer, which I used some years ago and adored, so I was extra pleased with that. The mask won't dry, but that's more than OK because it therefore won't pull at the skin, after the first five minutes it actually felt like I had nothing on. I kept it on for 15 minutes, as Korres instructs, and washed it off. It's a piece of cake to remove, which I also can't say for most other masks I've used. It literally just melts off, no fuss, no mess, no residue whatsoever.
Now, I have to tell you, as soon as I looked at my face afterwards I went wow. It gave the effect I'd expect an exfoliant to give, but never get: it looked like a layer of dirt/dead skin cells/makeup residue had been removed from my skin, leaving it completely fresh, clean, healthy and glowy. It seriously looked like I had just woken up, when in fact I had the whole day on my shoulders. Needless to say that not only did it instantly improve my skin, it also improved my mood and lifted my spirits right there and then. It's an awesome discovery this one; something to really, visibly perk up my face and therefore my mood instantly. You can only imagine how useful this can be. And it was only 13, when based on its performance so far it seems worth two times that.
Obviously having used it once I can't say what improvement, if any, this can bring to my skin in the long run, but, considering it instantly and visibly makes a difference, I guess it can turn into a staple.
Ladies, do try this. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

on 5/24/2009 12:06:00 AM

Best mask ever. I saw instant results right after I washed the mask off, I walked out of the bathroom and my friend said what did you do with your face it's so pretty, so yes this ones a keeper. Makes my face clear, bright almost like a porcelain dolls... forget those overrated masks that don't give instant results this is the real deal.

on 4/20/2009 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Absolutely love this mask my skin is much brighter and smoother. I was afraid I was going to get breakouts but I didn't. My first time wearing this mask I saw instant results I normally I have to wait few days to see the change but this was quick.

on 4/4/2009 3:02:00 PM

I use this every other day or everyday so it goes pretty fast. At first I didn't really pay attention to the effects, I just put it on and rinsed it off. After a week or so I noticed my acne scars fading dramatically and my skin tone and texture improved. I think with continued use I can finally go outside without makeup! yay!

on 3/31/2009 7:28:00 AM

Not a nice package. It would be in a tube! Works well to brighten up.

Popular Masks