Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

One of my favorite chapsticks ever! It appears to be pink, but glides on sheer, maybe the tiniest hint of pink hue, but one that would be flattering on anyone. The consistency is smooth, not sticky, and it leaves lips feeling hydrated. This is a great base for lipstick, makes application smooth. Very cheap, worth the price, I wish I had bought more! It does have a slight smell, which I find pleasant, but some might not like it.

I love Dew Kiss and have been using it for years. It glides on smooth and is a wonderful lip moisturizer. The appearance in the case is a bubble gum pretty pink, but it does not change your lip color - just makes your lips look healthy and hydrated. I can't really detect a scent to it - maybe just a light scent. At only .99 cents (regular price) it is a staple in my handbag. A perfect formulation - not waxy, not greasy - just pure moisture and a little shine. 5 stars!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

my mom gave me this a long time ago and its the best chapstick ive ever used. i like it more than any other chapstick i own. its extremely moisturizing, goes on so smoothly, and so cheap! i think they sell these for less than a dollar. the only thing i dont really care for is the smell of this product. very lipsticky. but i can deal with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Been using this puppy for years! I love it! So moisturizing and it smells lovely. I use it under my lipsticks for added moisture. My grandma always used to buy me this when I was little and now I'm an Avon rep. I put it in my customer's orders as a freebie gift with purchase!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My lips would never make it through the hot sunny days at the beach or the bitter cold wind blasting my face!! I have used this for years!! It has the best texture,,no wax feeling,,no filmy after feel...best of all this stuff is CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have one stashed every where,,truely a fab find!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

On oldie but a goodie. I can remember Aunt's wearing this when I was a kid and couldn't wait to try it. Very emollient however it has sort of a floral scent and taste. But lips were dewy soft.

Have purchased multiple times and for the sale price of $1 or under why not give it try?

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

My HG lip balm. I buy like 5 at a time, I have one at my desk, in the bathroom, in the bedroom, on my dresser, in my purse. I'm completely addicted. This is the ONLY lip balm that feels really good on the lips, does not burn or sting, and keeps them supple longer than anything else on the market.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like this lip balm because it is light and moisturizes well. I like a lip balm to soothe my lips even at their most chapped, and this fits the bill. I recently did a test of 4 lip balms and this one did well (about a 3.5 out of 5) in comparison to the others. While this does moisturize using oils, it does a good job and its not overtly waxy or hard like Chapstick can be.
The smell isn't life ending. Granted I didn't know how it smelled when I ordered it but I suppose I just got used to it. I also like that the packaging is pink. Being a girly girl, I am a sucker for cute, neat packaging.

This is my HG lip treatment. If this cost $20+ I would gladly shell out the cash for it every time I ran out, so the fact that this is less than $1 USD blows my mind. Insanely cheap! Very moisturizing - has never dried my lips out once. Goes on clear. Love the old-fashioned packaging and scent/taste. I can see where the scent/taste could be off-putting to some, but it's less than $1 so it's worth the risk imo. I have nothing but praise for this product. I'll buy it as long as it's made.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I never had super smooth lips until I used this lip balm. It smells like a floral perfume but it will linger away after a while but the moisture is still there. It made my lips so soft that after giving a quick peck to my fiance', he gave me a surprised look saying, "Your lips are so soft! They're never this soft! It's like I'm kissing memory foam! It's weird!" And that's when I knew I will be repurchasing it from now on! :-D

Popular Lip Treatments