October 25, 2014 | 1608 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by SmashKetchum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After hearing and reading so many great views, I decided it was time to give For Audrey a try. For Audrey is my first China Glaze polish, and man oh man, am I ever impressed. I did my usual nail prep (Filed, cuticles, buffed) and then applied my Revlon Nail Trauma as my base coat (I used to have acryllics that completely dried and ruined the crap outta my nails). After applying my first coat of For Audrey, I was already impressed. It was a creamy, opaque finish in just one coat! For good measure, I threw on another coat. Topped it off with my Revlon Top Coat and my Seche Vite Quick Dry top coat, and viola! What impressed me the most with this polish is the lasting power. It went 5 days with NO chip. That NEVER happens! (At least, not for me.) I got many compliments while wearing it as well. It is THE perfect Tiffany Blue, and I, for one am totally in love! I will repurchase this guy for sure, because for $6.50CAD (at Sally's) how could you go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A very Pretty turquoise gemstone color! I just love looking at this color. I think it is such a unique color to wear during the end of winter. This will be a top favorite for spring & summer also!

I wanted a new unique color different from my usual color choices ( pink,red,purple,glitters,pastel pinks and purples) and this color is perfect to me and exactly what I wanted for my small and growing nail polish collection.

I am wearing it right now and have been since Monday! China Glaze lasts up to 5 days on me when I use China Glaze Base coat/Top coat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is gorgeous. So gorgeous, that I specially ordered it online because at the time there was no Sally's Beauty Supply in my area. It's a precise Tiffany blue color. Though it does have slight green undertones, it's more on the end of blue than anything. It's actually quite similar to Essie 'Turquoise and Caicos' (but less green).

This formula/finish is creme, and the texture of this is quite a bit thicker than most China Glaze polishes (making it difficult to apply nicely). At first it goes on weird and streaky, but those issues are usually resolved by the second coat (at which point, full opacity is usually achieved). It stays chip free for about a week with a good top/base coat (like most China Glaze polishes).

This is one of the most unique, beautiful colors that I've seen in the nail polish world. It's often imitated, but I've yet to see anyone do a Tiffany blue like China Glaze. I'm not big on the formula, but I've yet to find a shade like this with any other brand. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

A beautiful Tiffany blue colour by China Glaze that I seem to always grab for when painting my nails. The formula for this is great when the polish is new, it goes on easily but you do have to pile on quite a few layers to get an opaque application. As the polish gets older the formula gets thicker and gloopier so you have to be really careful when applying to not get such a thick coat so it doesn't take forever to dry. But this beautiful perfect colour is totally worth the trouble of its application. I'd recommend this to anyone especially tanned/darker people the contrast with those skin colours and this nail polish would be stunning!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by KaityKate22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

YES! YES! YES! China Glaze has hit a home run with this one! THe color is exactly the same color as a Tiffany's box, and I checked with a real Tiffany's box! The color is great and ready to go in two coats, and you don't have to fix it. The formula is perfect, and it never floods my cuticles unless I do that on purpose. It goes on smooth, and as I mentioned it stays on! I can put it on, and not have to redo them for three days. I try to wear this on vacation, because it stays on! I only have to take the polish and a topcoat and they can stay in my bag most of the time! This is my third time rebuying it, and I will continue to rebuy it as long as I am still painting my nails, or until it gets discontinued (which I don't see happening anytime soon!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As the name suggests, this is a perfect Tiffany-box blue.
The creme formula is milky and perfect in 2 coats.

I love this color. It's a light teal- not too green and not too blue. I get compliments on this every time I wear it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color! Its a baby blue/turqoise, Similar to Essie's turquoise and cacaos except this one leans more on the baby blue side whereas Essie's one is more green. This is my go to color when I want bright nails that still look sleek and polished. Formula is creamy and milky. It streaked a bit on first application but looks super opaque with 2 coats. Polish dries pretty quick to a shiny finish. Def would repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by sasami1jj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tiffany Blue and I have wanted this polish since it came out, but kept hesitating to purchase it, but recently I saw it in a store and decided to purchase it for my wedding. Unfortunately this color did not live up to the hype. The polish was overly thick and would get clumpy and streaky as I applied it there was not way to get a smooth finish. The brush in my bottle was damaged and had bristles going off in all directions, and to top it all off when dry the color did not match the color in the bottle, but instead was a darker and brighter shade, leaning towards a green. I am very disappointed, I have many China Glaze products and generally love them, but this one just did not live up to the standard. Now on to the search for a true Tiffany Blue with an excellent formula LOL. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by love2beauty

I fell in love with this colour when i saw a picture on the internet. I bought it about a week later and as soon as got home i put it one and was dissapointed that it was very green and not very blue which is what i loved about the colour in the picture:(

I've also noticed with a lot of creamy china glaze colours when you look at pictures on the internet they look like totally differant colours in every picture, i could never make a desion on whether i liked the colour or not

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

perfic tiffany blue and it doesn't chip easily and is just great