April 20, 2014 | 1022 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by KaityKate22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

YES! YES! YES! China Glaze has hit a home run with this one! THe color is exactly the same color as a Tiffany's box, and I checked with a real Tiffany's box! The color is great and ready to go in two coats, and you don't have to fix it. The formula is perfect, and it never floods my cuticles unless I do that on purpose. It goes on smooth, and as I mentioned it stays on! I can put it on, and not have to redo them for three days. I try to wear this on vacation, because it stays on! I only have to take the polish and a topcoat and they can stay in my bag most of the time! This is my third time rebuying it, and I will continue to rebuy it as long as I am still painting my nails, or until it gets discontinued (which I don't see happening anytime soon!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As the name suggests, this is a perfect Tiffany-box blue.
The creme formula is milky and perfect in 2 coats.

I love this color. It's a light teal- not too green and not too blue. I get compliments on this every time I wear it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color! Its a baby blue/turqoise, Similar to Essie's turquoise and cacaos except this one leans more on the baby blue side whereas Essie's one is more green. This is my go to color when I want bright nails that still look sleek and polished. Formula is creamy and milky. It streaked a bit on first application but looks super opaque with 2 coats. Polish dries pretty quick to a shiny finish. Def would repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by sasami1jj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tiffany Blue and I have wanted this polish since it came out, but kept hesitating to purchase it, but recently I saw it in a store and decided to purchase it for my wedding. Unfortunately this color did not live up to the hype. The polish was overly thick and would get clumpy and streaky as I applied it there was not way to get a smooth finish. The brush in my bottle was damaged and had bristles going off in all directions, and to top it all off when dry the color did not match the color in the bottle, but instead was a darker and brighter shade, leaning towards a green. I am very disappointed, I have many China Glaze products and generally love them, but this one just did not live up to the standard. Now on to the search for a true Tiffany Blue with an excellent formula LOL. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by love2beauty

I fell in love with this colour when i saw a picture on the internet. I bought it about a week later and as soon as got home i put it one and was dissapointed that it was very green and not very blue which is what i loved about the colour in the picture:(

I've also noticed with a lot of creamy china glaze colours when you look at pictures on the internet they look like totally differant colours in every picture, i could never make a desion on whether i liked the colour or not

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

perfic tiffany blue and it doesn't chip easily and is just great

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by 8erica8

I just love the color. It was kinda hard to apply, it was streaky and hard to handle. But after three coats it was soooo worth all the trouble!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by zahpphire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! Sooo nice for any season, really. The only problem I have is that the application is a bit funky. It's a kinda thick formula so it's quite hard to apply. And also it does chip quite quickly. You'll probably get a good 4 day wear without chipping

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The gorgeous blue of the Tiffany box. WOW! A salute to Breakfast at Tiffany's & Audrey Hepburn, can't get much better! Very fancy :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by heroicdestinysqud

Its a fine Tiffany blue(ish) color but its a bit boring. There are turquoise polishes that are prettier and more interesting.