November 23, 2014 | 1558 users online

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by MaeghanMakeupp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

pure awfulness

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't say anything that hasn't already been mentioned, this is utter crap. No pigment whatsoever; the black comes off as a watery grey, even with several layers. There is no control with the bulky marker. I threw this away after 3 uses, should have known to read reviews before buying impulsively.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by drea0627

I bought the color in black, but this is the worst pigmented marker eyeliner I have ever used. I tried to draw a line, but it came out a very watery light gray. Barely any color at all. Don't waste your money on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by gee1ny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought it'd be easy to use since it's in a marker form but oh boy was I wrong. If it was a thin marker, i think it would have worked out but the Marker tip is too thick to 'line' my eyes.. so I tried using it for tight-lining but the formula is not waterproof and erased off literally in minutes.. I think it might be better off used as a regular marker..

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by glorylynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I definitely would not buy this eyeliner again. I got the Black Nior color so I have to retrace about 3 times to get a good, solid black. It disapears rather quickly, also. The marker concept was great but, I can barely make a thin line with it, they all turn out thick.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by southerngrl07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible eyeliner!.....the tip is dry and when you do get it to come out it looks gray and watery. Returned it to the store pronto. Liner Intense is great tho.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by xbaby

This product sucks on its own. I was hoping it would be a faster way to line my eyes when I'm on the go. I was so disappointed with the color payoff. However, this works great as an "eyeliner primer". I use this as a base to either darken up a brown eyeliner or under an eyeliner that smudges. It stays on ALL day and doesn't budge at all! Also, it comes off so easily. I'd only give it 3 lippies since I don't use it for its real purpose.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Fyankevich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is so horrendous that I'm laughing at the stupidity of its design! I wish I would have read the reviews in advance. This is exactly like trying to put a cheap, gray marker on my eyelids. Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!
It's laughable that this product is supposed to lead to a foolproof application. The tip is bulky, the application is weak, watery, and clumsy. I honestly think L'oreal just put an actual magic marker on the makeup market. Do yourself a favor and stay far, far away from this shoddy liquid eyeliner!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by nicebabye

In general, this was not a great eyeliner. I'm not sure if I'm applying it incorrectly but it smudges on the top of my eyelid- even when I use the pointed tip as per the packaging. I wouldn't recommend this product for use as applying it is difficult and the point of this eyeliner is that it is "mistake-proof".

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by abogdanovic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE the idea behing this. If you are having a hard time applying eye liner, this is the one for you. You hold it like a pencil, it has an angled tip that helps you shape your eyeliner, whether winged, straight, thin thick. HOWEVER it is dry. I go the black color, and i would say it comes off gray. i thought that maybe mine was a fluke, but i guess a lot of people have that issue.

Tip: you can use this eyeliner as a guide to shape your eyeliner, and then with a more pigmented one you can go over this one.