Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

4.6

Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

on 8/9/2010 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

i am going to purchase my third combo this month, the ones i am currently using have not run out yet but i am soooo obsessed with it i have the fear of not having it so i want to stock it up.i have the lightest and the wamest shade,#1 and #2. i have yellow undertone light skin and i use the lightest two shade of foundation. i dont know how to expresss how much i appreciate and enjoy the idea of multi-color.the warm#2 can be used near headline and everywhere near the edge of the face to naturally and lightly contour(i still need to use contour powder though)love it love it love it. and the #1 which is my favorite, consisting blue, white, pink and green. i have redness around my nose and chin so the green and blue act perfectly as a powder corrector, even out the skin tone like magic. it has some coverage too but it surely cannot be used alone(some people do use loose powder by itself...i dotn get it). i have been using the #2 for 2 years i still have a half and i purchased #1 14 monthes ago and used it quite heavily and daily(setting and blotting) i still have about 1/4 left. it is not the biggest amount at this price(compared to Nars loose powder---cheap but decent), but it does a very good job in setting fluid foundation and even out skintone(my redness can sometimes shine through foundation base and concealer).
and i do notice that different shade has a bit different finish too, upon the two shades i have tried, the #1 has sheen to it, not shimmery but when i looked at the mirror very closely i can see the sheen finely milled shimmer. love it on the center of my face to act like a highlighter.and the #2 is a bit more matt and satin. they are just Perfect!!!!!!!!!
i am now on to my third bottle and i think i may purchase #3 which combined together looks darker than #3 and i think it can be used all over my face. i will repurchase again and again and again and stock it up!!!

on 8/5/2010 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this powder in "Delicate Beige" (2)
Would I buy this product again? YES YES YES
This super fine milled powder is invisible on skin, since you see no powder particles, yet- you got a great color, silky skin and a glow, so subtle, that it seems to come from the skin itself, not the powder.
It is NOT a powder to mattify very oily skin!! I do have dry skin and use a very dewy foundation and the Acti Mine base by Givenchy that also adds glow and the powder simply sets the foundation, makes the skin dry and look picture perfect, but not extra matt.
So i would recommend this powder only to people that want a rather dewy finish. The packaging is georgous.

I think you only need a little bit of product for each application so it will last you a long time.
Also: A normal high end powder includes 10g and costs the same as this 20g Givenchy powder. So in the end you make a better deal.

I got this product at about $60USD after my friend recommended it. She touted it as "the best loose powder you'll EVER use". And so I bought it in the shade "Soft white" cause i'm quite pale, but not pale enough to use the lightest Pastel shade.

At first when the SA encouraged me to get it in this shade I wasn't really keen because I was looking for something that wouldn't make me look ghastly pale. Soft White sounded ike it would make me ghastly pale. ):

BUT it didn't!!! The four colours blended together PERFECTLY to give me a glowing complexion. It feels like.. second skin. I swear it's the only loose powder I will ever use. Besides, the packaging is TO-DIE-FOR pretty. My only complaints are that it doesn't really control oil very well and it's rather difficult to get the product out cuz of the tiny holes that form Givenchy's logo.

Overall, a fabulous loose powder that makes your skin absolutely GLOW. There's VERY subtle shimmer inside that's visible when you scrutinize your face. So don't worry about it being "glittery". I'm going to try the pressed powder next! Cuz i need a compact that I can use for touchup on the go! :)

on 3/22/2010 4:35:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I fell in love with this at first time i saw...lol Very unique n beautiful package that I can not find at any other brands. Its such an creation! I bought it absolutely in No.6 Fresh rose which shade helps my skin looks more dewy. Everytime i use this loose powder, i feel excited. Its fun to use, n its texture is airy, soft, super smooth, holds my make up (better so far with Prisme visage pressed powder) I do enjoy it! Will try others shades.

on 3/6/2010 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

One of the best powders I have used! I have it in shade Nr.2 - delicate beige - great, neutral shade. The powder is mattifying, feels very comfortable on skin. Face looks just great!
I think the packaging is unique, beautiful, but not very comfortable to use.

on 1/27/2010 12:44:00 AM

This is THE best loose powder i've ever used and i doubt i will ever change my mind. The powder particles are very fine and it doesn't look like you have any powder on your face at all (unlike some other products...) It gives you that gentle glow without making you sparkle like christmas lights.
I actually got the limited edition of this which is slightly more sparkly than the normal edition and it is still great. There really isn't much bad thing to say about this product as it comes in a beautiful packaging. There is actually alot of product in the box so price-wise, its justifiable.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The best loose powder I have had so far.It is very light and almost invisible but evens out my skin tone and covers the enlarged pores nicely while adding a subtle glow. I use it on top of clinique pore minimiser, as when I use it over foundation my face gets shiny very soon. I just wish it worked for my oily t-zone a bit better, and an spf would have been nice.

on 12/28/2009 3:17:00 AM

I have it in delicate beige. and I just enjoy the whole experience: the smell, the puff, the results. especially if u use some water spray afterwards to get rid of any powdery effect. it makes ur skin so touchable
Tip: if you take a little bit on your finger and apply it to your lids as an eyeshadow base, your eyeshadows will never crease

on 12/3/2009 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Reviewing: Soft White (No. 5) and Light Pastel (No. 1).

HG! This is one of those beauty products that you will never ever replace, has been a wonder with every application.

The product: very thin loose powder, the powder particles are smaller than in any other loose powder I’ve tried. The product almost “vanishes” after application because it looks so natural on the skin- like they say on the Givenchy website “Transparency”. Yet, the skin looks radiant and even- like your own skin, only so much better. I apply it alone (over moisturizer) or over foundation (which makes the coverage look much more natural) and it lasts all day. The coverage is very sheer, but somehow manages to cover everything I need it to cover. My pores look especially good.

The packaging: Best ever, I hated loose powders because of the mess- which doesn’t exist with this product. You get a beautiful Givenchy square case, which looks so good that I want to carry it around and look at it all the time. The inside is where the trick is: the powder is made of four different shades which are combined into the “perfect” single shade. Each shade is packed separately into its own little square. The squares are fused together and each one has a “G” shape on top (made of tiny holes). This makes the powder come out of the box with no mess at all- and the puff is very good, no brush needed.

CONS: expensive, but worth it since it will last you for at LEAST a year (I used mine everyday for the past 6 months and it’s not even half way…magic). Also, it has very tiny shimmer particles in it. I didn’t notice them at first because they aren’t too vivid when applied over foundation. However, they are visible on simply moisturized skin. The shimmer if subtle and like the powder- it’s very fine and gives you a dewy (not at all shiny!) look. It also kind of disappears after around 2 hours into the day, so no big deal. Last con, it may be a bit too drying for winter, so –just use a better moisturizer (it’s not the powder’s fault…)

Conclusion: I love it (in both shades) and will buy it over and over again.

on 11/12/2009 2:28:00 AM

Amazing product. Great texture, great colour, great packaging, great lasting power. It's a joy to apply. Got this in Fresh Rose thanks to the recommendation from my BA and it leaves me with a radiant face, so much so that I can even forgo my blusher. Absolutely love it!

Recommended for Normal Skin