April 20, 2014 | 1842 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 027 Sun dance

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is fabulous..it blends really well and there is a slight shimmer..gives a nice glow on my NC35 skin tone...it stays on a decent amoun of time and it's one that you can't really go wrong with..I have tried NARS, MAC, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Sephora, Tarte, Smashbox, Laura Mercier, Elizabeth Arden, BE Bronzers, etc... I will say that this compares! It's not dark or orange, just gives a soft glow and a bit of color and it was DIRT cheap $3.99 on sale..I think I found my new fav!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like it
im darker skinned...i use it as a finishing powder and its nice and matte..not to glittery

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles3

I like the bronzer for its price and its color but the shimmers a bit too much sometimes in the sun and makes me look oily by mid-day but I guess my oily skin is to blame for that on top of the shimmer lol. Also the packaging is soooooooooo bad! Ive dropped mine at least twice and now have two huge cracks in the top of the lid. Ugh if only they would get a new package design and tone down the shimmer a bit I would get this shade again. After reading other reviews, I might purchase the "Sun Light" shade as its matte and a softer color and maybe continue to use this for my body since its darker and the shimmer would look nice. This color was too dark for my pale skin and sometimes looked too muddy or orange on my face. Overall, good product for the price and would re-purchase again : )

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by barebeauty11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer I always make sure that I have one in my make up stock. I have been using this bronzer for about two years now. I mostly use it as a back up bronzer. For a five or six dollar bronzer its wear time is good, and it goes on evenly and well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by LisaHK08

Pick this bronzer up becasue everybody was raving about it and it was on sale for only 4 bucks! love the smell and the sun in the middle, but the color is a little bit too light for my skin tone. Also i don't like ALOT of shimmer in my bronzers and this have a medium amount of shimmer..so i don't use it daily. Even though it calms to be a "natural" bronzer, there is bunch of shimmer.So Ionly use it on days when i really want that glowy skin, but overall great and cheap bronzer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by ijenesqt

This bronzer is okay, I dont hate it but I dont love it either. I like using it all over my face and building it up for contour when I need to. It has a lot of product for a small price. The packaging is not so sturdy, the cover feels like it could break if you were to bring along with you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

I really love this bronzer. It gives me a nice glow without being too shimmery.

I think because I have medium to tan skin I do better with a bronzer that has a little shimmer rather than a matte one.

I hate the packaging of this product through. The lid is not very secure on it. They should repackage this in a compact.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by emily3806

Pros: Packaging for me is nice, I don't take it with me or anything so I don't have to worry about the cover coming off (it seems loose). It is inexpensive (I got it on sale for $2) and the color is pretty universally flattering. It just adds a nice layer of warmth to your face, nothing orange-y. (Although I do have medium/tan skin so I can't vouch for lighter skin tones.)

Cons: Definitely has shimmer. I really dislike being able to see "glitter" particles and I think because it is a cheaper bronzer the pigments aren't as fine. Also the glitter seems to migrate down my face throughout the day.

Overall, I would not buy again just because the glitter particles are so apparent. I'm not opposed to shimmer, but it has to be fine. If you want shimmer, Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips are a better option than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Unique7

I am an nc40 in mac and this bronzer gives me a nice sunkissed look. The shimmer is not overwhelming. It is almost like little specks of glitter when applied to your face. I think it looks nice. I got it for $4. I would def. repurchase. If your some what darker than I am around nc50 or so i would try sun bronze its about 2 shades deeper and would look even better than sun dance.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I didn't like this too much. It's quite pigmented which is great, but it comes off a bit orange looking on me even when using a light hand and the smallest amount. I think I may be a bit too pale for this shade.