Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 027 Sun dance

3.9

on 11/20/2011 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using Rimmel's bronzer for going on 6 years. Found it in highschool and I must say--- we are highschool sweethearts! I love it! I use only a tiny bit and get the perfect glow on my cheekbones. One pan usually lasts me between 4-6 months! It's a little under 5 bucks at Wal-Mart or Target---it's a steal! The first time I bought this bronzer I was actually using it on my legs and arms for a pageant it works nicely for that too [if any pageant girls are looking for a way to look bronze without a stupid spray can] if you are going out on a summer evening and your sholders are out brush a little on them and your collar bone to give yourself a nice over all glow. Love this product and I think I always will! :]

on 10/27/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pros: gives skin a beautiful glow, compliments my NC37 skin tone

Cons: packaging - plastic can break easily

Comments: I started using this just to try something other than a matte bronzer. It gives such a beautiful glow without looking glittery, but use it more as a blush. Great quality for the price and you get a lot of product.

Will repurchase.

It's simply the perfect bronzer for the perfect price.

on 10/1/2011 8:03:00 AM

This is my 2nd time buying this bronzer I must say I like it a lot ... It makes me look naturally bronzed! I mean when u look at the product it does have shimmer or what not but when u put it on ,you Can't even tell! I'm a NC35 btw, but I don't know why ppl say there's so much shimmer in it ? I use this as my go to blush..all year round! Packing wise it sux just like how ever ones says they can do better with packing. Cracks pretty easy so be careful. Love love this bronzer!

on 8/3/2011 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this product gots ta be a thumbs down for me waaay too shimmery not enough pigmentation and it doesnt last long on your face i would say the glitters do ehem... but really who really wants a disco ball face (glitters not a radiant glow "glitters") lol but it looks great in the pan which is another disapointment for me the packaging is quick to handle but it can instantly break with one drop ive been so careful with the product i actually found another purpose for it i use for my body so i like glisten in the sun lol

This bronzer is fabulous..it blends really well and there is a slight shimmer..gives a nice glow on my NC35 skin tone...it stays on a decent amoun of time and it's one that you can't really go wrong with..I have tried NARS, MAC, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Sephora, Tarte, Smashbox, Laura Mercier, Elizabeth Arden, BE Bronzers, etc... I will say that this compares! It's not dark or orange, just gives a soft glow and a bit of color and it was DIRT cheap $3.99 on sale..I think I found my new fav!

on 7/6/2011 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i like it
im darker skinned...i use it as a finishing powder and its nice and matte..not to glittery

on 7/6/2011 1:25:00 PM

I like the bronzer for its price and its color but the shimmers a bit too much sometimes in the sun and makes me look oily by mid-day but I guess my oily skin is to blame for that on top of the shimmer lol. Also the packaging is soooooooooo bad! Ive dropped mine at least twice and now have two huge cracks in the top of the lid. Ugh if only they would get a new package design and tone down the shimmer a bit I would get this shade again. After reading other reviews, I might purchase the "Sun Light" shade as its matte and a softer color and maybe continue to use this for my body since its darker and the shimmer would look nice. This color was too dark for my pale skin and sometimes looked too muddy or orange on my face. Overall, good product for the price and would re-purchase again : )

on 6/24/2011 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bronzer I always make sure that I have one in my make up stock. I have been using this bronzer for about two years now. I mostly use it as a back up bronzer. For a five or six dollar bronzer its wear time is good, and it goes on evenly and well.

on 6/11/2011 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Pick this bronzer up becasue everybody was raving about it and it was on sale for only 4 bucks! love the smell and the sun in the middle, but the color is a little bit too light for my skin tone. Also i don't like ALOT of shimmer in my bronzers and this have a medium amount of shimmer..so i don't use it daily. Even though it calms to be a "natural" bronzer, there is bunch of shimmer.So Ionly use it on days when i really want that glowy skin, but overall great and cheap bronzer!