November 25, 2014 | 1755 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 027 Sun dance

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Lollliiipopzzz

It's simply the perfect bronzer for the perfect price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 8:03:00 AM More reviews by gibby23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my 2nd time buying this bronzer I must say I like it a lot ... It makes me look naturally bronzed! I mean when u look at the product it does have shimmer or what not but when u put it on ,you Can't even tell! I'm a NC35 btw, but I don't know why ppl say there's so much shimmer in it ? I use this as my go to blush..all year round! Packing wise it sux just like how ever ones says they can do better with packing. Cracks pretty easy so be careful. Love love this bronzer!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by kaaaching

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product gots ta be a thumbs down for me waaay too shimmery not enough pigmentation and it doesnt last long on your face i would say the glitters do ehem... but really who really wants a disco ball face (glitters not a radiant glow "glitters") lol but it looks great in the pan which is another disapointment for me the packaging is quick to handle but it can instantly break with one drop ive been so careful with the product i actually found another purpose for it i use for my body so i like glisten in the sun lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is fabulous..it blends really well and there is a slight shimmer..gives a nice glow on my NC35 skin tone...it stays on a decent amoun of time and it's one that you can't really go wrong with..I have tried NARS, MAC, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Sephora, Tarte, Smashbox, Laura Mercier, Elizabeth Arden, BE Bronzers, etc... I will say that this compares! It's not dark or orange, just gives a soft glow and a bit of color and it was DIRT cheap $3.99 on sale..I think I found my new fav!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like it
im darker skinned...i use it as a finishing powder and its nice and matte..not to glittery

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles3

I like the bronzer for its price and its color but the shimmers a bit too much sometimes in the sun and makes me look oily by mid-day but I guess my oily skin is to blame for that on top of the shimmer lol. Also the packaging is soooooooooo bad! Ive dropped mine at least twice and now have two huge cracks in the top of the lid. Ugh if only they would get a new package design and tone down the shimmer a bit I would get this shade again. After reading other reviews, I might purchase the "Sun Light" shade as its matte and a softer color and maybe continue to use this for my body since its darker and the shimmer would look nice. This color was too dark for my pale skin and sometimes looked too muddy or orange on my face. Overall, good product for the price and would re-purchase again : )

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by barebeauty11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer I always make sure that I have one in my make up stock. I have been using this bronzer for about two years now. I mostly use it as a back up bronzer. For a five or six dollar bronzer its wear time is good, and it goes on evenly and well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by LisaHK08

Pick this bronzer up becasue everybody was raving about it and it was on sale for only 4 bucks! love the smell and the sun in the middle, but the color is a little bit too light for my skin tone. Also i don't like ALOT of shimmer in my bronzers and this have a medium amount of shimmer..so i don't use it daily. Even though it calms to be a "natural" bronzer, there is bunch of shimmer.So Ionly use it on days when i really want that glowy skin, but overall great and cheap bronzer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by ijenesqt

This bronzer is okay, I dont hate it but I dont love it either. I like using it all over my face and building it up for contour when I need to. It has a lot of product for a small price. The packaging is not so sturdy, the cover feels like it could break if you were to bring along with you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

I really love this bronzer. It gives me a nice glow without being too shimmery.

I think because I have medium to tan skin I do better with a bronzer that has a little shimmer rather than a matte one.

I hate the packaging of this product through. The lid is not very secure on it. They should repackage this in a compact.