August 1, 2014 | 1773 users online

Lip Liners - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by bellatrixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Kept my red lipstick in all day! Very smooth and pigmented not at all waxy! Perfect to fill in lips and outline. Smudgeproof and transferproof. It would be bettter off in a twist up though

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by kelimeli

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These are long lasting! Even using Palmolive, I needed to scrub to remove the samples from my hand. I echo the writers who gave this only 2 lippies - the color selection veers towards the dark + dramatic. MUFE needs to add lighter nude colors and a nice neutral pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I am very impressed with these MUFE lipliners. I purchased 18C, 16c and 5C which are peach, fuchsia and light brown. The lasting power is incredible. I will give you an example how I use them. First I moisturise my lips with Carmex. I then use the fuchsia 16C to contour my lips and fill in a bit on the lips itself, smudge by rubbing lips together. Then i take my Chanel lip pencil in Roux Siena to outline the lips and go back over with 16C, this is to create dimension. As a last step I go over entire lips with a light touch of Nars Turkish Delight. You then have multi dimensional layered lips which look fantastic and will stay put for a very long time. Another look is to outline the lips with 5C and go a bit inwards on the lips itself, go over and fill in with 18C, finish off with Laura Mercier lipgloss Champagne. Have a go and experiment with the lip pencils, the lasting power will impress you. To take off is super easy, use the highly rated Chanel eye make up remover. Put a tiny bit on a cotton pad and you mildy take the whole thing off in one swipe.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I prefer liners that have a twist-up mechanism rather than need to be sharpened. However, this lipliner works very well. It is easy and smooth to apply, and is very pigmented. It is so pigmented that it's hard to remove even with waterproof makeup remover. I can't attest to the waterproof nature of it, but I know it doesn't bleed and that it seems to last all day. A very sturdy lipliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i use this everyday under my l/s. It is really creamy & easy to use for someone who never use l/l before. will def repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love MUFE's Aqua Lip, Lip liners - they are creamy, yet water resistant and last a LONG time. (Note - if you make a mistake - it is harder to remove so use with caution).

I like shade 3 C - a pinky-peachy neutral with a hint or beigy-brown. (I am a cool-toned PPP).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Want your lipstick and glosses to last a long time? Layer one of these underneath and wha-la!

Downside is the cost. I'm looking for a drug store alterantive for when the ones I have are done. $17usd for a lip pencil? What was I thinking?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Caramellane

I'm not a fan of this lip liner at all. The liner pulled and tugged my lips and made it difficult to fill in the entire lip area, I also had trouble blending it in. This also doesn't last all day, something in my lip balm removed most of the color off anyways, and lip balm is necessary because the product is so drying. I'm sending this one back to Sephora

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color selection, but I guess I'm not into "waterproof" pencils. Once the pencil sets, it's nearly impossible to blend, even if I do so hurriedly. With all colors, I have to trace my lips lightly or I else I draw an overly pigmented line. It's too much of a hassle for me. Also, I like brushes at the end of my lip liners, but I guess there's no need when a line is nearly budge-proof. I prefer my regular, retractable EL lip pencils. I like somewhat long-wearing pencils, but I like to blend and control at my leisure.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by WinterWheat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish I were more impressed with these. Everyone likes different qualities in lipliners, and these just don't have what I like, namely, opacity, depth, and precision. I splurged based on reviews here and bought about 7 colors, ranging from light to dark. The colors themselves are nice, especially 14C, which is a fuchsia with enough brown in it that it doesn't look cartoony on the lips. However, they all apply in a sketchy, almost-sheer kind of way that reminds me of chiffon layered over the skin. Nice if you're looking for that kind of thing, but frustrating when you want to define the cupid's bow and find yourself drawing over the same section of lip again and again just to build up some thickness and contrast between the lip and the surrounding skin. What depth they have wears off quickly, so the "lasting" quality comes in the form of a kind of stain left on the lips. I like some thickness to my liners, and these apply thinly. Also, they dry the heck out of my lips. Between that and the stain quality, they end up leaving my lips looking thin and flat. Not saying they're not HG material for someone else, they definitely didn't do it for me.