October 20, 2014 | 1917 users online

Lip Liners - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I have #4c in the MUFE Aqua Lip Liner. The color is a little hard to explain. It's like a warm, reddened mauve. It has a yellow/orange undertone. Its a little deeper than I'd like it to be, but I just take my pinky or a lip brush and soften the color up a bit. I usually wear this liner with my coral lipsticks. The lasting power is probably the best I've tried.. I would definitely repurchase, but a different shade thats more suitable for every day. Check out swatches of all the shades here.. http://karlasugar.net/2011/02/make-up-for-ever-aqua-lip-pencils/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously amazing. I love these lippies because if I eat something, my lip liner is still there! And that's how it should be!!

Only thing I can say is, to hope they make more colors hehe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by addercat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Even though I'm 31 I've never really been a big lipstick girl. I always played up my eyes instead. Lately though I've been taking more "risks" on my lips and it's so much fun! :) I bought this pencil in 8C, which is (to me) a bright pinky-red although I believe they call it classic red or something similar. Anyhow I use this alone, with red lipstick, or with red gloss (a fave combo is 8C + Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 856) and it really just brightens up my face and makes me look awake when I am SO not. :) It lasts, it's easy to apply... only cons are that like others I wish it came in a twist up pencil, and it CAN be drying but from what I've discovered that seems kind of normal for pencils. I really recommend it and it's well worth the price. A staple for me. I'm NW20.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by bellatrixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Kept my red lipstick in all day! Very smooth and pigmented not at all waxy! Perfect to fill in lips and outline. Smudgeproof and transferproof. It would be bettter off in a twist up though

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by kelimeli

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These are long lasting! Even using Palmolive, I needed to scrub to remove the samples from my hand. I echo the writers who gave this only 2 lippies - the color selection veers towards the dark + dramatic. MUFE needs to add lighter nude colors and a nice neutral pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I am very impressed with these MUFE lipliners. I purchased 18C, 16c and 5C which are peach, fuchsia and light brown. The lasting power is incredible. I will give you an example how I use them. First I moisturise my lips with Carmex. I then use the fuchsia 16C to contour my lips and fill in a bit on the lips itself, smudge by rubbing lips together. Then i take my Chanel lip pencil in Roux Siena to outline the lips and go back over with 16C, this is to create dimension. As a last step I go over entire lips with a light touch of Nars Turkish Delight. You then have multi dimensional layered lips which look fantastic and will stay put for a very long time. Another look is to outline the lips with 5C and go a bit inwards on the lips itself, go over and fill in with 18C, finish off with Laura Mercier lipgloss Champagne. Have a go and experiment with the lip pencils, the lasting power will impress you. To take off is super easy, use the highly rated Chanel eye make up remover. Put a tiny bit on a cotton pad and you mildy take the whole thing off in one swipe.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I prefer liners that have a twist-up mechanism rather than need to be sharpened. However, this lipliner works very well. It is easy and smooth to apply, and is very pigmented. It is so pigmented that it's hard to remove even with waterproof makeup remover. I can't attest to the waterproof nature of it, but I know it doesn't bleed and that it seems to last all day. A very sturdy lipliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i use this everyday under my l/s. It is really creamy & easy to use for someone who never use l/l before. will def repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love MUFE's Aqua Lip, Lip liners - they are creamy, yet water resistant and last a LONG time. (Note - if you make a mistake - it is harder to remove so use with caution).

I like shade 3 C - a pinky-peachy neutral with a hint or beigy-brown. (I am a cool-toned PPP).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Want your lipstick and glosses to last a long time? Layer one of these underneath and wha-la!

Downside is the cost. I'm looking for a drug store alterantive for when the ones I have are done. $17usd for a lip pencil? What was I thinking?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No