October 24, 2014 | 910 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Skindinavia - Makeup Finishing Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Sunnyday99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Magic in a bottle!! A friend was given the Bridal version for a bridesmaid gift for a wedding she was in. I tried it for a girls night out and I am in love!! I ended up buying the Makeup Finishing Spray and I use it for work and my makeup stays on all day and I bring this with me for weddings and parties esp when I'll be dancing the night away. It's a light spray and feels great going on. My make up doesn't move. LOVE love love!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sm510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i had high hopes about this product because of all the great things i heard bout it but this didnt really do anything for me. it made my skin feel tight and i didnt see any difference in the lasting time of my make up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this stuff, and I love it! I ordered the 2 oz bottle from their website, and received a 4 oz bottle at no extra charge because they ran out of 2 oz bottles. Score! I have pretty normal skin: no acne, no oil problems, etc. I really don't wear a ton of makeup, but I do use a silicone based primer under my powder foundation. I apply all of my makeup, then at the very end, I set it with 2-3 sprays. It won't keep your skin from getting shiny/oily, but it will add a little more mileage to your makeup. I apply my makeup at 5:30am, and even 12 hours later, it still looks good. My only complaint is with the price of the product, but I suppose you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This just rocks! I do not even notice it on me, it does not change anything about my makeup except exceptional staying power. I use a not very long lasting foundation, Smashbox HD, and I have never had a problem, as so many others have, with it staying on because I always spray this on once I have put on all of my makeup. It is just something I will always have. I have been using it for about 2 years, tried a few ones like it, but this is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by sofiej

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does what it claims to do. It keeps my makeup in place for hours and hours, even on a sweaty dancefloor in a club. It's really amazing. Somehow I wish it was a primer base sort of product because I don't like spraying it on top of newly applied makeup, it feels like "ruining" it a little bit, haha. It gets the face kind of WET and although it dries I just don't like that feeling. I'm going to try it as a primer under my makeup and experiment with it a bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Yuviera

Honestly, i had only bought this because of the 20% off and free shipping( whitch got to me in 2 days O.O and i live in texas btw) anyways... i bought the biggest size of the original spray and the smallest size of the no more shine spray for travel :3. I have been useing this for roughly 2 1/2 weeks now and i guess i was expecting a miracle with this spray because i bought it for my oillly skin and preventing my eye liner from fall out. Don't get me wrong, it help ALOT but i do find my skin oily and having to still wipe the bottom of my eyes after 5 hours but it is alot less then it use to be. i think the mistake i made in the beginning is making sure i get spray enough on my face because i notice after 2 days i don't always press down hard enough aim too far away from my face( or maybe im a klutz XD) anyways after that it got alot better. comparing this to the urban decay version that is partnered with skindinavia this is 100x more better then that setting spray.. anyways hope this helps and good luck!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by onoriki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the wedding version in the 118ml(??) size about 2 weeks ago. I'm gonna be doing my cuz's makeup for her wedding which will be in the tropics. I have been testing this out for the last week, I also used on to do my lil cuz's yr 12 formal make-up AKA senior Prom, which worked out excellently... It's going into Summer here at the moment so we're getting our summer days so I've been testing it out on these particular days as I need this stuff to work in Tropical heat(Fiji) and this stuff is just freakin' AMAZING... I love it. and I love that its so light, usually once you spray a finishing spray on your face, you can feel the extra layer, however light that layer might be, but with this stuff... once it settles you feel like you need to spray again cause it really is featherlight.. even lighter. I've gotta say I've used a few finishing sprays in my time but I really noticed the actual staying power that this has. From about 9 till 8pm at night my make-up is strangely looks as perfect as it did at 9am.. I recieved a 15mL size of just the original Finishing spray as a free gift with the 118ml, which I haven't actually used, only coz its so small, I'm saving it to take with me while I'm travelling. I'm use to havin to respray or mainly use a finishing spray to refresh. Never ever, have I thought that a long last finishing spray would actuallu would actually work as a LONG LAST finishing.. I love it, its genius. completely worth every pretty make-up penny!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is an HG for me! I LOVE this setting spray! It works extremely well at making my make up stay on all day! From 9am to 11pm, it has kept 85% of my makeup. I have oily skin and my makeup likes to sweat off in the summertime. This spray has helped my foundation and eyeliner stay looking fresh very well. I don't use primer (it has never done anything for me). I do set my face makeup with powder though, then i just do 3 sprays on my face. 1 spray for each side and 1 spray for the center. Once, i did 5 sprays and my skin felt vert taut when the spray dried like a mask. So 3 sprays is enough for me :) i wish this was easier to get in canada but i will keep ordering it because it is sooo worth it. Think of it as a hairspray for the face; keeps the makeup in place! I woulf highly recommend everyone to try this if you have trouble with makeup fading with the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by shabutey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited about this product. It sounded too good to be true. I really, really, really wanted this to work.. but sadly, it doesn't seem to want to work for me :(
It was very hard to find, couldn't get it online because nobody posts this prodict to Australia.. so I finally found the only shop in my city that stock it. It took me an hour to get there, I was on a mission. $50 for 118ml.
sprayed it on after moisturiser, but before primer and again after makeup was done. did nothing.
sprayed it on after moisturiser, after primer and again after makeup was done. nothing
read reviews on here and most people said they only sprayed it on after makeup was done, and shook the bottle.. I did this and still nothing.
it actually made my face look quite cakey and oily and gross, and eyeliner more smudgy.. so it does worse for me than not using it at all.
very upset, wishing this could work for me
I wish I could give it a zero. i wouldn't care so much if it was cheap.. but i have really wasted my money and time on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by speedbumpmeatpuppet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this stuff after seeing it in some magazine, then finding all the hype on the intrabutts. First time I used it, I applied my mineral makeup as usual, then sprayed per the instructions. At the end of the day I was...underwhelmed. My makeup held up only slightly better than usual.
So why did I rate it 5 stars?? Because I discovered a sweet trick: BEFORE applying my makeup, I spray per the instructions, then wait a minute for the spray to dry completely, and THEN apply my mineral makeup. This works a jillion times better for me (maybe it's because I wear mineral makeup instead of liquid foundation?). My face still gets oily (there's nothing on this planet that can stop that), but my makeup doesn't break up and look all nastified like it used to-- it's more like I "glow" towards the end of the day, hahaha. I also seriously LOVE the "Cool Flash" spray, but I think they may have discontinued it :(
Oh! I should add-- if you're feeling a "mask" effect after spraying, try my trick and apply it before your makeup. See if that helps!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No