August 29, 2014 | 927 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic: Clean Definition

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by ButterFlo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am absolutely in love with this mascara! I've been wanting to try it for a long time but I've been pretty fussy about it because in Europe L'Oreal is rather expensive, but I eventually bit the bullet and I'm not regretting it at all. I'm very picky with mascaras because I cannot stand having clumpy lashes. This one has the most perfect formula, not too runny or too dry, it coats my lashes evenly and gives them a lot of length. The brush is lovely, it separates and defines my lashes very well. Only potential downside is that it won't give you a lot of volume if you're keen on thick lashes, but it doesn't bother me personally that much. All in all, amazing product, definitely going to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by lacmakeup

I love this mascara! It lengthens terrifically but doesn't give all that much volume, so if you are a volume person do not buy this mascara. This does not clump with one coat, but once you start layering it, it does start to get the clumping effect. Where I got this mascara it was 12 dollars, there was a 2 dollar off promotion so I got it for 10 which I think is what it runs for at Walmart. Overall I gave this mascara a 5 because what I wanted out of this mascara was length, and that is exactly what I got. I would repurchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by coconuttynut

I was so excited to try this mascara because so many people raved about the length and definition. I tried it for a week, and every day it would clump like crazy on my lashes. It barely gave me any length; in fact, for me, it gave much more volume but that was due to the clumps! I don't think it looked very natural at all.

The only good thing is that it washed off very easily with my normal facial cleanser.

It cost 9.99 at CVS but luckily I was able to return it due to their beauty promise. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by curlvaceouscutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just for the record, my HG mascara is definetly CG Lashblast but I bought this because allthatglitters21 has always raved about it and I usually trust her judgement. However, mascara is the one thing I really think you can't depend on other people for opinions on because it varies so much.

I didn't feel like this mascara lengthened my lashes anymore than my LashBlast Volume, which was somewhat dissapointed because Lashblast promises more of volume than length. The packaging is super creative and cute. I love the small wand but it didn't seem to help me out at all, in fact it kept getting on my eyelid [when i tried to wiggle at the root]. A decent mascara for decent length, but I kind of expected more. It seemed to hold curl an alright amount, but I think by using this I prefer volumizing, thickening mascaras better because they seem to make my eyes look more awake and happy.

it was fun to try, but I will not be repurchasing. Instead I'll go buy some more of my CG Lashblast!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I'm just not really loving this mascara. This mascara turns my freshly curled lashes to stick straight the moment it touches my lashes, and it smudges within four hours. I've had it for a while and I'll be returning it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Copperton

Easy to find & Inexpensive
Dramatic Effect
Not Clumpy

Cons.
Does not hold curl of lash

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by moonshell

This is my everyday mascara. I like the fact that it lengthens my lashes without being over-the-top and it doesn't clump so I have this long, natural-looking lashes which is perfect for my everyday look. Though it doesn't do anything to volumize my lashes, it's ok since it didn't promise either. It doesn't flake or smudge and very easy to remove at the end of the day. This will be a mainstay on my makeup kit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Late in trying this out, I know it's been around for awhile. First, the cons: I like volume. My lashes are pretty long and thick naturally, but I like my mascara to make them super full and soft looking. This isn't the one to reach for if you're looking for fullness, but it doesn't claim to do that, so I'm not counting off for it (I just prefer volumizing mascaras in general.) Also, the wand is a bit flimsy, so if you're in a hurry or position it wrong, I could see it possibly bending or breaking. A sturdier "stem" would probably help.

Now for the good part: My lashes have never looked longer. They were so long, I could feel them hitting my browbone any time I turned my eyes upward. I didn't experience clumping, flaking, or smudging. I combined this with a couple other mascaras (either before or after a coat of another product), hoping I could combine the lengthening power of this with a little volume. I may try this out again after I've used up a few more mascaras down the road, as I didn't find a perfect combination this time. Even though, as I said, I prefer thickness to "defined," I would still repurchase this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ClassicGlamour813

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara because I'd heard so many great reviews on it, and because I was sick of being stuck with the Maybelline Great Lash.

I LOVE this mascara. It's very lengthening, the wand is great, and it doesn't clump. I got the color Blackest Black and it looks wonderful.

If you're interested, I recommend going out on a whim and picking this up!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

I bought this stuff after seeing people rave about it on YouTube, and I love it also! It makes my lashes look so long without clumping up too much and its easy to remove with makeup remover. love it:)