August 1, 2014 | 1542 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by neurosciguy

HG setting powder! I apply this at the very end, after I've put on everything, and it gives my skin an amazing glow. I buy it a shade or two darker than my skin so it basically acts as a bronzer. You can also use this on its own for very light coverage and an evening-out of the skin tone; I personally recommend a very thick and firm brush like a kabuki. Can't say enough good things about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by leahrenae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

MAC's mineralize skinfinish naturals, and the skinfinishes are great powders.This was my first skin finish and I use it regularly. I don't like to wear foundation, and this powder gives me the perfect amount of coverage for my red areas and blemishes when they occur. This paired with a concealer is all I need to accomplish the skin I desire. I also have dry skin and this works so well despite that. It never cakes and can be used wet to get that dewy look.

I use this mostly under my eyes and all over during winter months. I also have medium deep and I use them both equally. This is a. Great match for my golden undertones. I'm a nc44 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by JCha

Finally this medium dark is the perfect shade for my NC30 skin. I bought Medium and Medium Plus which was still too light for me. I love this so much. Even on days when I don't wear foundation I'Ll moisturize and powder and I'M good to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by AmiraTaher

This is a great powder for everyday use in my opinion. I am about a NC30 and the girl at Mac told me is would be a good match because I have a golden undertone. I thought it might be too dark for me but it turned out to be just fine. The powder is pretty sheer and it makes me look very healthy. I don't use a lot of it when I do so I think it will last for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by bumbumbumx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my 2nd one after my mom stole my first because it's that amazing! I have combination skin and this helps control the shine but still makes me skin look luminous. I use this as my "foundation"- I'm lucky to have really good skin so I just use concealer and put this on top. It's a bit expensive- another really good powder would be the sephora one but I think they've discontinued it. Hasn't broken me out at all. Definitely an HG product for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by littlemissdaisies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is officially my HG powder. I am absolutely in love with it. It's perfect for my skin tone (NC42). Doesn't oxidize and turn darker or redder like most of my other powders. Sets foundations beautifully. On days that I'm in a rush I sweep this onto my bare skin and my skin looks glowy all day. I also use this on my eye lids to brighten them up and even out the tone. I will definitely be repurchasing this over and over again. It's so beautiful and looks great for setting foundation or on its own.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Daffodil23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I am on my 5th or 6th box and I guess I will just keep using this stuff for the rest of my life. It is really good, provides a medium coverage, looks natural like you dont have anything on your skin, blends perfectly with my skin tone and does not make my skin oily at the same time making my skin look poreless. Now only if I didnt have acne scar this would be only thing I would need in my makeup routine.

I have given it 2 for packaging, cause there seems to be product left between the rings that you have in the case which is hard to get to and gets wasted.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupfreak08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say I am for sure now that I am NOT a mac girl I will just stick to blushes, and shadows.
This powder broke me out like crazy! All over I am in to my second week of treatment and no makeup to heal it it also made my creases like laugh lines more noticeble. It is going back to mac!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by samuellewis

I don't think this product is a must have for me, however, i'm not sure i've got the right shade, i use it to contour so maybe i should have got the medium deep, however, it goes on lovely, it sets foundation perfectly and gives you a healthy glow. actually, now i think of it, all in all it's a great product as it does exactly what it says it will do and me picking the wrong shade isn't the products fault but my own, i'll definitley but it again as it's not too expensive and i love all my other mac products, they always do exactly what they say without being extortionate like chanel!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by shelbych123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my number one beauty product. I have been using this for about a year now and I will never go back to any other powder. The great thing about it for me is that I can wear the same color all year round. (medium dark) I don't know why, but it blends perfectly with my dark tan skin during the summer, and my light flushed skin during other seasons. Another good thing is that I can wear it over ANY foundation and it makes it look beautiful. I can also just wear it alone (with a little concealer under my eyes) and my skin looks perfect and natural. It covers acne and acne scars. The price is a little high but I am willing to pay it for this wonderful product.