October 20, 2014 | 1566 users online

Mascara - Revlon - 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Choops

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this mascara in Black. It may have clumped a lil' bit towards the end of the bottle, but that could be due to the fact that I do not use mascara that often, a few times a week at most. I have dark, thick lashes and this added thickness and volume which I wanted. It gave me the results I wanted and was light enough and didnt rub off too much when I rubbed my eyes towards the end of the evening. I was sad to see my local drugstore no longer carries it.

Overall good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Samantha_Thatcher

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The only negative about this is that it does dry out in about 6 weeks. I have thin, pathetic lashes and this gives me fantastic thickness and volume while at the same time being feathery soft. I have tried just about every mascara out there and nothing compares to this. I am probably on my twentieth tube of this stuff. I actually like that the brush is SO small...it lets you get every last lash and is much easier to work with than those huge wands. I recently started using this along with Clinique Lash Primer and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! I am shocked at the bad reviews on this mascara. I was a longtime L'Oreal Voluminous & Diorshow fan...but this blows them both out of the water!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by norabean23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

WORST mascara EVER! I called Revlon because I was so pissed I bought it and they gave me a gift card towards another mascara. DO NOT BUY!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Janina5309

This was pretty awful mascara. It clumped and flaked. To get it to go on smoothly I had to pretty much wipe most of the mascara on the brush off. After that it wasn't as bad. Clumping is especially noticeable on the lower lashes.
Throughout the day, it flaked a little. It also didn't work as well as others with an eyelash curler, I think it may dry too quickly for this

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by alyak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why people don't like this product. This is really good. I didn't think that this mascara would work well, but it surprised me. It really gives your lashes a good curl. They also give length and some volume. It does everything most girls want mascaras to do. It can be clumpy, but other than that it does everything.

When I was asked if I would buy this product I did say no. Only because my lashes are really long already and I don't need the length that this mascara gives me. This mascara is not the best for me, but I think a lot of girls need to try this because it is good.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by kelley76

I did not like this mascara at all!The formula clumped to the brush & it just didn't go on well.After only a few weeks of use it dried out as well.I will not buy this again....

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by perrita10106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I liked this mascara I mean it's not the best I've ever had but it's pretty good I thickened pretty well but dries our pretty quickly and even though the seems bad and simple it really works and amazes me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by playful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is HORRIBLE. The brush is not good. It tends to flake off after its been on for a while. I will never buy this one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by diana225

I strongly dislike this mascara!! the brush was horrible, it almost looked like a simple stick with no bristles and the formula is just bad, it smudges and clumps. It was probably one of the worst mascaras I've tried. A complete waste of money. I will not be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by ClubNicki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A complete nightmare! Did nothing for my lashes, and was impossible to get off. I had black rings under my eyes that wouldn't budge.