July 25, 2014 | 1634 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by KellyLee1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually returned this eyeliner.

It might work well for someone who doesn't like to smudge their eyeliner, but as I do, I found it difficult to work with. On top of that, my eyeliner had migrated to the creases of my eyes(!!) within a few hours.

I'm very pleased with other colorstay products that I've tried, so this was a huge disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by x3Rainex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this due to the name "Colorstay" hoping it would last on my waterline. First off, packaging is like any other twist up eyeliner. I got mine in the color Navy and the liner itself is creamy and pretty opaque. I was able to blend it out if I wanted to and it does set within a few seconds. It stayed on for hours on end without smudging however, my waterline was a different story. I applied this at 7 in the morning and I didn't set it just to test how it would do without an eyeshadow over it. Well it smudged within 2 hours of wear and within an hour, I had panda eyes. Next day, I did the same thing but set it with an eyeshadow. The staying power was a little bit better but still the same thing. I had panda eyes by the end of the day. So if you're looking for an eyeliner for the lid, then this is a good one but on the waterline? Don't even try it. You're better off with a gel liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by NotRichEnough

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beware Contact Lens Wearers!!!!
This does have staying power, but I can't use it to tightline. I wear RGP contract lenses and when I tightline with this I wind up with eyeliner on my contact lenses all day. I switched to the Rimmel Scandaleyes liner and it goes on just as easy as the Revlon and doesn't migrate to my contacts.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

This used to be HG for me but does not wear as long on me as it used to. I now have found others that are better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ohsnapitzrayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in black and I absolutely love this eyeliner! First eyeliner I have ever got and I still use it now! It stays on from morning till night. When I put it on, it glides smoothly and it doesn't smudge a lot, only a little, but I don't mind since it creates a smokey look. I like the twistable part but the sharpener on the bottom is completely useless. At first, I didn't bother with sharpening it since it was twistable, but when it became completely flat, I tried the sharpener and the liner broke. I was heartbroken! But then it was fine after I fixed the broken tip. Now, I just leave it 'cause I'm too scared to sharpen it again. But other than that, this is by far my favourite pencil eyeliner ever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by tarahkaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this eyeliner in black and I love this eyeliner!!! I love twistable eyeliner pencils because I don'y have to deal with sharpening. It has been difficult for me to find an eyeliner for me to use on my waterline and lower lash line that doesn't smudge down underneath my eye throughout the day. This has been a chronic issue with me even with using other waterproof liners. This one stays put, which makes me very happy, because eyeliner is something I wear on a daily basis. It is more important to me than mascara. I have had this product for about a month and a half, and it has not dried up one me as some reviewers had mentioned, and does not break or flake when applying. It glides on smooth. Make sure when you place the cap back on this product that you click it all the way down. I have noticed that sometimes when it feels like I have closed it all the way, it really isn't. I am definitely going to repurchase this when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in black brown. I do like this as an eyeliner, HOWEVER, I LOVE this as an eyebrow pencil! It's amazing! It stays put aaalll day long and looks very natural. For my eyes, it lines very well, and brings out the reddish brown hues in my eyes. It can irritate my eyes if I wear too long, which is a bit of a downer. If you do buy this, you won't regret it. I'm going to buy it in more colors soon, too see how the others work.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Here's the thing with these liners. I love the colors. I like that they stay put. The teal and blackberry are my favorite ones. At first they work wonderfully. However, the shelf life of these liners does not compare with other brands, unless you use it every single day and use it up before it becomes useless. What I mean is that they become impossible to get on your lid if you keep them for more than a few months. I'm not sure if it's because it's a non-budge formula but they no longer glide on or show up due to a waxy, hardened build-up, so it's hard to apply. I'm not saying you're supposed to keep liners for that long, but I've kept many for a LONG time that I was still able to use just fine, these just go bad after a few months. And this has happened with every shade of this kind that I bought. So for that reason I think they're a waste of money. A shame too, cause I love the colors and they do stay put- when they work for the first 3 months!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ilookcool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It has very poor last power and smudges all over my lids.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by moshoy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I ended up going to the opthamologist after using this product for a while because my eyes were SO red and I could not stop itching!!
Dr. told me I had an eye infection in both eyes and a rash on both of my eyelids! 2 weeks of steroid drops and creams (and of course, no eye makeup)....
Will not EVER use this eyeliner again!