August 30, 2014 | 959 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

I was on the lookout for a long wearing eyeliner and I found the good reviews of the Revlon Colorstay so I thought I'd give it a try. And I'm really glad I did! I have this pencil in brown-black and the color is the perfect shade for me. It is very pigmented and definitely better than my Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner. I wore this for six hours and it stayed on my eyes with no smearing or anything (I have oily eyelids). However I still have to test it for 10+ hours. But so far I'm really happy with this eyeliner. It's also great for the waterline - it stays on and doesn't budge (at least in my experience so far). Removing may take a while and I have to use a Q-tip with my eyemakeup remover to rub it out completely. However I'm okay with that because it means the eyeliner has long staying power!

*EDIT:
So I wore this eyeliner for 10 hours... and when I got home I realized that I had horrible panda eyes! The eyeliner that I placed on my waterline smeared a lot, and it looked like I had really bad dark circles underneath my eyes. I think this eyeliner is good for your upper eyelids, but it's bad for the waterline, especially if you have oily lids. Overall I'd give it a 3.5 because it is not meant to be used on your lower eyelids or waterline.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Colour, yes. A rich, beautiful black. Stay? Nope. Nope nope nope. I had awful dark circles by the end of the school day that I couldn't rub off, because somehow it would stay there and not budge. I'll have to keep looking for a pencil that will for once stay on my waterline. This was not a good pick

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Prya7810

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It last long , even on my oily skin. Although it does not blear, it's definitely one of my favorites .

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by pwincesscindy

Cheap. Not much complaints. Loved it when I first purchased it but it is kind of dying down. Love that it twists up. I believe this is the least smudging liner that I have tried, it still does smudge though. I feel like it does not really glide onto my eyes and I struggle to apply it on. But so far this is my go to liner still on the mission to find my perfect one though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by KellyLee1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually returned this eyeliner.

It might work well for someone who doesn't like to smudge their eyeliner, but as I do, I found it difficult to work with. On top of that, my eyeliner had migrated to the creases of my eyes(!!) within a few hours.

I'm very pleased with other colorstay products that I've tried, so this was a huge disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by x3Rainex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this due to the name "Colorstay" hoping it would last on my waterline. First off, packaging is like any other twist up eyeliner. I got mine in the color Navy and the liner itself is creamy and pretty opaque. I was able to blend it out if I wanted to and it does set within a few seconds. It stayed on for hours on end without smudging however, my waterline was a different story. I applied this at 7 in the morning and I didn't set it just to test how it would do without an eyeshadow over it. Well it smudged within 2 hours of wear and within an hour, I had panda eyes. Next day, I did the same thing but set it with an eyeshadow. The staying power was a little bit better but still the same thing. I had panda eyes by the end of the day. So if you're looking for an eyeliner for the lid, then this is a good one but on the waterline? Don't even try it. You're better off with a gel liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by NotRichEnough

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beware Contact Lens Wearers!!!!
This does have staying power, but I can't use it to tightline. I wear RGP contract lenses and when I tightline with this I wind up with eyeliner on my contact lenses all day. I switched to the Rimmel Scandaleyes liner and it goes on just as easy as the Revlon and doesn't migrate to my contacts.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

This used to be HG for me but does not wear as long on me as it used to. I now have found others that are better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ohsnapitzrayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in black and I absolutely love this eyeliner! First eyeliner I have ever got and I still use it now! It stays on from morning till night. When I put it on, it glides smoothly and it doesn't smudge a lot, only a little, but I don't mind since it creates a smokey look. I like the twistable part but the sharpener on the bottom is completely useless. At first, I didn't bother with sharpening it since it was twistable, but when it became completely flat, I tried the sharpener and the liner broke. I was heartbroken! But then it was fine after I fixed the broken tip. Now, I just leave it 'cause I'm too scared to sharpen it again. But other than that, this is by far my favourite pencil eyeliner ever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by tarahkaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this eyeliner in black and I love this eyeliner!!! I love twistable eyeliner pencils because I don'y have to deal with sharpening. It has been difficult for me to find an eyeliner for me to use on my waterline and lower lash line that doesn't smudge down underneath my eye throughout the day. This has been a chronic issue with me even with using other waterproof liners. This one stays put, which makes me very happy, because eyeliner is something I wear on a daily basis. It is more important to me than mascara. I have had this product for about a month and a half, and it has not dried up one me as some reviewers had mentioned, and does not break or flake when applying. It glides on smooth. Make sure when you place the cap back on this product that you click it all the way down. I have noticed that sometimes when it feels like I have closed it all the way, it really isn't. I am definitely going to repurchase this when I run out.