April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeliner Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 5:45:00 AM More reviews by shoeandpursegal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I use it for my gel liners and this works great! The price is a dollar, cant beat it!! I'm on the look out to buy more!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Shape and thickness totally not suited for putting on precise eyeliner. The most I could manage was a thick clumsy line, and I'm usually very neat with eyelining.
Whatever, it's cheap. That's a good enough excuse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent brush. It's sold as an "eyeliner brush," but I love using this to fill in my brows with brow powder. It's soft, but dense and flexible. Good quality. Amazing price (Only $1.00!). Can't think of anything bad to say about it. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by jasza53

Is an amazing product! Very professional, and easy to use. Only one dollar when i had gotten it earlier today and I'm sure it works wonders.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by xcluex

As other reviewers have noted, this doesn't really work as an eyeliner brush - it is very thick. The bristles are quite firm, which means this brush would work well as an eyebrow brush as others have mentioned. I also found that it works nicely to apply potted cream eyeshadow base too.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by ana_bela

This is a lovely brush. It has a beautiful flat squared-off head, this fibers are soft and resilient, and it's cruelty-free, meaning no angry boars in my afterlife.

I would give this 5 stars, but it has only one purpose for me - putting on a really thick line. If I'm going to line and then smudge upwards, then it's a great brush. If I just want to fill in my lash line, I'm going to have to go back and q-tip off the extra.

So, sadly, elf (which is such a great brand for brushes) will only get a meh rating. I'm holding onto it for when that special occasion arrives.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer1971

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

They eye area is very sensitive on everyone. Especially sensitive for me since I have sensitive skin. This is a very bad brush for that purpose. It is scratchy and the fibers are perpendicular to your eye.. it will irritate it over time. I don't even like the angled brushes for this or the tiny concealer type brushes (like bobbi browns eyeliner brush) for doing my eye lines. I only use the liner where the hairs run mostly paralell to your eyelid.. the kind Sephora sells for $17 as their recommended eye liner.

However this brush gets 4 stars because it is really a great brow liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for filling my eyebrows.. I wouldn't try using it for eyeliner like it's 'supposed' to be used for though.. I think it's too thick for that. But very happy to have a good brush for my brows. It's great for $1!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2010 6:26:00 AM More reviews by mcaceres90

I bought this brush to replace the eyeliner brush that came with my Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Liner. But once I got home and tried it, I immediately regretted buying it, even though all I spent was a dollar and some change. The brush that came with the eyeliner works better than this. I do not recommend buying this for eyeliner use.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by brey53

2 out of 5 because I think this is marketed incorrectly. I wanted it for eyeliner and unless I'm looking for DRAMA thick eyeliner (which it does work for), it just sits in my brush holder. I actually ordered 2 of them and the one its gonna sit there til I either swap it or toss it. I'm not sure what the people who say this is soft are comparing it to. The ones I got are very stiff, which I imagine is great for eyebrow powder and stuff. It picks up product well when I do use it, which is next to never. Honestly, I can never rate an ELF product under 2/5 because you have to love them for providing all this stuff for such a reasonable price.