BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C13-16 Isoparaffin, C12-14 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C13-15 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-24 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate. [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)], N° 07108/A.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the cream version of Urban Decay's Sin. Seriously swatch the two next to each other! If you're a fan of that shade as a highlight (as many people are) this will dry down to a more metallic finish that is a bit bolder than Sin. Cream formulas tend to have more of a 3D effect on the lids so the finish of the two won't be exactly the same but the shade undertone is very similar, just thought I'd point that out first as I've swatched the two side by side. I don't think this formula holds up as well on my lids as other cream shadows I own. Maybelline Color Tattoo is a cheaper alternative with better lasting power and Chanel Illusion D'ombre is a more expensive version that lasts better. What I do think Benefit has to its advantage is a shade selection that holds more wearable neutral shades that compliment other shadows well. Nothing really in the range for bold looks, but that isn't Benefit's strength anyway, which is fine. I just wish these were truly creaseless on me but the wear time doesn't wow me. Since it can't surpass some of the newer formulations out there, I can only give it a mediocre review. It's reasonably crease-resistant (4-6 hrs) but it isn't my perfect cream shadow unfortunately.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this cream eyeshadow is super pretty and sparkly! i do not apply it with a brush just because i find that it can apply unevenly and patchy that way, use a concealer or a synthetic brush to help. its just an average champange color. the only reason i would not rebuy this is just because i have way too many of this color already from various brands and such. its a nice everyday staple color tho!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!! :) I've had my eye on it for awhile now, and recently a friend bought it for me as a gift!!
It is a light pink shimmer shade that is pretty sheer upon application. But if you wait for the first layer to dry, then you can apply the second, and get a little more pay-off. I got this more for an everyday, fast look. I just throw this on, with eyeliner, and mascara and I'm done! A good shadow that does not crease, lasts all day, and brightens up the eye area just enough! This is great for those who find other lighter shimmer shades that are perhaps more creamy/white to not be as flattering on your skin tone.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Ive been wanting to try their cream shadows for a while now & finally got one, this one. When i first put it on with my finger it looked like a shimmery mess but after i worked with it for a second or two & it set it looked fine. I wore this w/out a base & it lasted all day. Id try another color if i find one that catches my eye.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Champagney-pink color. Applies smoothly and lasts a long time after it dries - all day for me as long as I use an eyeshadow primer underneath. I apply it with Benefit's eye brush that's designed for these shadows to get a thin, even layer of color.

I am neutral to warm toned and pale and a lot of pink toned eyeshadows do not work for me at all but this one does, maybe because it leans neutral.

This looks great with black or dark brown liner for a simple, work appropriate eye look.

I have the mini-sized version of this, and it is so small! I can barely get a finger in the mouth of the pot. But that has nothing to do with the product, which is awesome. Benefit's cream shadows are my favorite - they really don't crease and look so pretty on. RSVP is a champagne-y color. It seems to show up pinkish on a lot of people, but not so much on me. It's a great simple wash of color that brightens up your eyes. I'll definitely get the full-size when I finish the mini.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this in Debenhams sale a couple of months ago, a really good eyeshadow that adds a gorgeous shimmer to your eyes without looking overtly dolled up. Application is a bit tricky but if you use a brush and move it over in the pot then it should come out easier. Such a cute little pot too! I love how Benefit is so kitch and retro. A really lovely colour and the name is right, it doesn't crease. It cannot also be used as a base, I sometimes put sin over the top from UD to intensify the look. I think i got it for around 8 in the sale, and it was a good quality product worth that amount. It is in a really good quality glass container that is sturdy and looks expensive!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Like many others, I bought this in a small Benefit kit for $10. It was a great deal, and this product really grew on me!
I always just use this as a cream shadow, usually as just a wash of color or as a base. I think this color looks different on everyone, it really depends on your skin tone, because the product itself is pretty sheer. The color is rather shimmery, but I think it's gorgeous, especially if you pair it with a darker matte brown.
My favorite part of this product though is the fact that it really holds up. This really does not crease on me, and I don't even need primer underneath. Any shadows I use on top of it also stay!
I really love this product and would recommend it. Very versatile, you can use it for a natural look by itself, or add others and it can be quite dramatic :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the color of this product, but it takes a lot to make it work for me. I have to wear this with a primer, then layer very thinly, letting dry 30 second or so between coats, then putting a powder eyeshadow on top.

This usually willl make it last all day, but this takes a lot of steps with a product that I had hoped to just swipe on and go. Other brands work better for me, like the Estee lauder shadow cremes, and the mac paint pots.

but i love this color so much, especially when applied with urban decay pp in sin, and layered with a shimmery gold/peachy eyeshadow on top, like eyeshadows from the croc palette by lorac, or stilla kitten.

This is a GREAT daywear shadow. When im in a hurry but still want my eye makeup to look nice and natural - this is what I use.
Its also great as a base to build on - but to be honest I love it on its own!
Blends so so well and it really doesnt crease.
Does exactly what it says on the tin!
LOVE IT!