July 22, 2014 | 1173 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #252 Large Shader Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by ksly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing brush. It's great for packing on lid color, crease colors, concealer and it always distributes color evenly. It's soft, and it never sheds. My daily makeup routine would be nothing without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my top used brushes. I love it for the lid, for precise color placement on the crease, for highlighting, and applying primer, and suprisingly pigments. It's expensive but the price balences out the uses I get out of this, so I would buy it again if I needed to.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HAVE SMALL EYES SO I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I BOUGHT THIS BRUSH, BUT I LOVE IT I USE IT EVERYDAY FOR MY HIGHLIGHT, IT IS GREAT FOR APPLYING HIGHLIGHT COLOR. I WOULDNT BUY IT AGAIN BECAUSE LETS FACE IT , ITS A MAC BRUSH I THINK IT WILL LAST ME A LONG TIME.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by bvan117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is great for an all over lid brush. I use it for pigments! Also the tip of this brush is perfect for applying e/s to the lower lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:44:00 AM More reviews by LAgurl1997

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this brush every time I put make up on. It is one of the best all over the lid brush. It picks up color well, doesn't shed after multiple washing. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by user1988

I use this brush for applying an overall lid color, I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this with a holiday collection.. it's the smaller version. And I love it.. I'd buy it again.. I didnt notice it being rough.. or anything.. mine is pretty soft..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by joey444

One of my top five brushes. I love it for the lid, for precise color placement on the crease, for highlighting, and it's a dream with pigments. It's expensive but since I use this brush everyday, I get my money's worth. This is a must!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by hownowbrownmj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for patting on color right onto the lid. My mu artist taught me to pack color onto the brush and then to pat it directly onto the lid. It works particularly well with duochrome colors (ala MAC) because it doesn't get the dreaded 'red' in blending. Very good quality and washes well. One of my top 5 brushes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 6:14:00 AM More reviews by lastoneout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fairly soft, perfectly shaped for highlighting under the brow! Packs on color just where you need it, and blends it out wonderfully. I use mine every day!