MAC #252 Large Shader Brush

4.5

on 1/19/2010 2:43:00 AM

This is an amazing brush. It's great for packing on lid color, crease colors, concealer and it always distributes color evenly. It's soft, and it never sheds. My daily makeup routine would be nothing without it.

on 10/25/2009 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

One of my top used brushes. I love it for the lid, for precise color placement on the crease, for highlighting, and applying primer, and suprisingly pigments. It's expensive but the price balences out the uses I get out of this, so I would buy it again if I needed to.

on 9/18/2009 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I HAVE SMALL EYES SO I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I BOUGHT THIS BRUSH, BUT I LOVE IT I USE IT EVERYDAY FOR MY HIGHLIGHT, IT IS GREAT FOR APPLYING HIGHLIGHT COLOR. I WOULDNT BUY IT AGAIN BECAUSE LETS FACE IT , ITS A MAC BRUSH I THINK IT WILL LAST ME A LONG TIME.

on 8/20/2009 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This brush is great for an all over lid brush. I use it for pigments! Also the tip of this brush is perfect for applying e/s to the lower lash line.

on 8/16/2009 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I use this brush every time I put make up on. It is one of the best all over the lid brush. It picks up color well, doesn't shed after multiple washing. Love it.

on 5/5/2009 4:35:00 PM

I use this brush for applying an overall lid color, I like it.

on 5/3/2009 12:51:00 AM

I got this with a holiday collection.. it's the smaller version. And I love it.. I'd buy it again.. I didnt notice it being rough.. or anything.. mine is pretty soft..

on 4/28/2009 6:28:00 PM

One of my top five brushes. I love it for the lid, for precise color placement on the crease, for highlighting, and it's a dream with pigments. It's expensive but since I use this brush everyday, I get my money's worth. This is a must!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this brush for patting on color right onto the lid. My mu artist taught me to pack color onto the brush and then to pat it directly onto the lid. It works particularly well with duochrome colors (ala MAC) because it doesn't get the dreaded 'red' in blending. Very good quality and washes well. One of my top 5 brushes.

on 3/28/2009 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Fairly soft, perfectly shaped for highlighting under the brow! Packs on color just where you need it, and blends it out wonderfully. I use mine every day!