October 2, 2014 | 961 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by tscheer1103

This is my favorite conditioner, it smells amazing and makes my dry color treated hair so soft. If you have long hair and tend to use a lot of conditioner like I do, the bottle doesn't last very long. The only thing that could make this better is if it was cheaper and came in a bigger bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product. It smells good (like honey) and does a good job of conditioning. I don't know, however, if I would really consider this a treatment product, but as am instant conditioner it works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As I've mentioned ad nauseum in several of my recent reviews for hair care products, hot yoga (or, more rightly, the need for more frequent flat ironing) is playing havoc with my hair. I purchased All Soft Heavy Cream Conditioner (they call it a "mask") about a month ago and try to make a point of using it once a week. What a good product - it is rich and moisturizing and really seems to put back into my hair what all the steamy heat of yoga and the more frequent flat-ironing are taking out. It seems to restore softness and shine. I even use a small amount of this on the ends of my hair after it is dry - rub a bit into my palms like you would a hair dressing, and smooth it just onto the bottom inch or 2 of my hair.

I can see that this product might not be a great choice for someone with fine, limp or thin hair but for my thick, coarse hair, it's a wonderful product to use. I think this is going to become a "HG" hair care product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by jadorelechoc

This stuff is AMAZING! I had heard about the All Soft range but I generally am a bit indifferent when it comes to hair products, as I find that usually most haircare items are overhyped and overpriced, especially the ones with the Salon Exclusive label on them. But then a discount came along and my hair mask was running out so I thought I'd give this a go. Oh my goodness - the smell is beautiful and it works miracles. I have wavy hair which is prone to split ends and about 6 months ago I did a terrible hair colour mistake that I paid for by having to dye colour on top of colour on top of colour. My hair was shocked and straw-dry. I tried numerous things that I had lying around the house, a Schwarzkopf mask (white and red tub) and an Aussie mask (3 Minute Miracle - miracle my a**), the Macadamia Deep Repair Mask (smells yummy but nowhere near as fast acting and efficient as the Redken one) but nothing worked well enough, a few hours after I had washed my hair they would turn very dry again. This mask keeps them divine smelling and ultra soft for at least two days.
I will definitely be buying it again and I also purchased the shampoo & conditioner to see what kind of orchestra these 3 will set up. I am keeping my hopes very high.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by SophieeeMakeup

I've tried it all!!! Morroccan Oil, Kerastase, Joico... And this is by far, my favourite, absolute LOVE!! I have extremely damaged hair, from flat iron and curling iron over use! This mask make my hair incredibly soft, my hair feels like silk, super moisturizing! Great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by anskusiili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product works wonders on my dry, curly hair. The texture of the conditioner is nice and rich, and the scent is quite neutral. This conditioner gives nice, bouncy, soft curls without any greasy effect. However, the product is ridiculously expensive in Finland, so I have to purchase this online.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ChippieChan

This is a great product! It does really leave my thick hair soft and very hydrated, but not greasy :). It's not a wonder treatment, but it's definitely good. The bottle lasts for a very long time! It is veeery expensive in Denmark where I live, so because of the price i don't think i would repurchase this again. I'll go for something cheaper, which I think can do about the same as this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer the All Soft Conditioner over this product as I feel the All Soft Conditioner moisturizes my hair better and leaves it softer and more manageable than the All Soft Heavy Cream. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is a great product. Used about 2/3 times per week, I found this conditioner leaves my dry, color-damaged hair feeling soft, and healthy. It does not weigh hair down. The proce is a bit steep, but it truly work on repairing the hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Mexico

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just tried the newly reformulated Redken All Soft heavy cream and I've been left disappointed. I'm afraid that it doesn't cut the mustard for my hair type. For the record my hair is short cropped, thick, brittle and slighly dehydrated. Years ago, my hairdresser recommended that I use some of the All Soft range (Shampoo & Heavy Cream - to be used like a conditioner rather than a treatment) and he was right on the money! My hair became soft and manageable. But alas, with the new formulation of Heavy Cream, the product isn't giving me the same results. After years of using Redken All Soft Heavy Cream, I now will have to source a new hair conditioner. The newly formulated All Soft Heavy Cream would now suit peple with fine to normal hair thickness that is slightly dry. Please Redken, here's one loyal customer who would love you to bring back the old formula!