Redken All Soft HEAVY CREAM

4.1

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Parfum, Sodium PCA, Benzoic acid, Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium chloride, Citric acid, Argania spinosa oil/Argania spinosa kernel oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was a pleasant surprise for me. As with the All Soft shampoo and conditioner, I was worried this might be too heavy for my fine, long hair. But it left it soft, shiny, swingy and with absolutely zero residue. Doesn't weigh my hair down more than any other treatment would. And I even applied it to my roots. I've only used it once, but for now I'm very satisfied. Would prefer it in the squeeze tube though. Will update if anything changes. By the way, I've got the new IPN-formula.

UPDATE - 5/7/2013:
Used it after Extreme shampoo and only applied to lengths this time. Like it even more this way. My hair feels strong and so silky I can't stop touching it. My natural color is gleaming too and it's much easier to brush.

I fried my hair bleaching from auburn to blonde. After cutting off what I could bare to part with, I looked for a really good shampoo/cond/treatment set to take care of my new short and stressed locks. My hairdresser recommend the all soft line. It has made my hair so soft and shiney! My hair was in really bad shape after the color correction, but now it is happy again. I do have thicker coarse hair. I do occasionally just use this as a leave in cond. (just apply it after a shower and not rinse it out). It is definitely worth a try!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was a little disappointed when i tried this product for the first time because i was expecting a miracle after reading all the reviews. It is a good conditioner though, and after a few weeks of use my hair was amazingly soft!

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I get all Redken products free to try because my mum is a hairdresser, This is the only brand i can say that all of the products are amazing. Dosent matter which one you use they are all the same amazing! I could live only with using Redken products.
ALL SOFT is particularly a favourite especially for dry hair and winters environmental damage.

For once you can believe the label. It really does make my hair soft and healthy feeling.

As others have mentioned, it won't feel slippy when you rinse. But it feels very conditioned as you hair dries, without turning greasy in a day or two.

Now that I'm getting old as a hen, I can't do the whole do my hair thing everyday. I find that if I use this, and don't glop on a bunch of other product my hair looks and feels very healthy. A bit pricy, but overall a good value. My local CVS carries it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this! As soon as I put it in my hair it completely detangles it and leaves it so soft and shiny. I use it both as a conditioner and treatment and it's absolutely lovely. It's a bit expensive here in NZ but you get such a big container that it lasts for ages. Good packaging means it's easy to get the last bit out. My favourite treatment!

Good hair mask. Smells nice, conditions and detangles well but in my opinion it is not worth the money you pay for it. Save your $$ as there are lot of cheaper products out there that work just as well as this mask for much less.

One of my absolute favorite conditioners ever. I have been using this for years and always end up coming back to it. My hair is very long, thick, and gets dry easily. The heavy cream works like a dream at making it look and feel conditioned, less damaged, without making it feel heavy. silicone filmy, or leaving a crazy residue. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

This is my favorite conditioner, it smells amazing and makes my dry color treated hair so soft. If you have long hair and tend to use a lot of conditioner like I do, the bottle doesn't last very long. The only thing that could make this better is if it was cheaper and came in a bigger bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this product. It smells good (like honey) and does a good job of conditioning. I don't know, however, if I would really consider this a treatment product, but as am instant conditioner it works great.