toilet seat covers

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/19/2010 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

That picture made my day!

on 7/19/2010 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always use toilet seat covers to blot my face whenever I'm out and is using the restroom. It's free and it does the job. Plus since it's so huge, it works a lot quicker than using those itty bitty sheets that you have to buy. For good measure, be sure to not use the first one in the dispenser.

Note to all the germaphobes who think this is disgusting: think about what you're breathing in every time you go into a restroom..

This is freakin hilarious. It would be really funny in an airport to take a clean one(duh, no a used one) and wear it around your neck like a bib. Just walk around and act like nothing is wrong. I have to try this!!

on 7/19/2010 5:09:00 PM

Lol, It's hilarious that this has a listing :p Anyways i am very grateful that most public restrooms have these. Trust me, it sucks having to lay down layers of toilet paper

on 7/18/2010 10:17:00 PM

Ladies, perm end papers do the exact same thing and are easier to come by and you get a huge box at places like Sally Beauty Supply for dirt cheap. Plus, you don't have to cute them up. I didn't want to spoil the good rating on here though, so gave the toilet seat covers a 5.

on 7/18/2010 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a convert! The air-conditioning went out in my building, and my freakishly oily skin went into overload. I remembered reading about this, and thought "What the heck!" Using the matte side against my face, my oil was soaked right up--my makeup remained in place, and I was ecstatic! I looked awesome again! (Relatively speaking ) It took a whole one to blot up everything, but it saved me from using up all my powder in one day. Now I grab a few on occasional mornings, cut them into large squares, and keep them in my purse/bag/desk/whatever. It's saving my expensive blotting powder! Luv it!!
continued >>

on 7/6/2010 6:04:00 PM

How funny that these have their own listing! I thought I was the only one too. I use them whenever I have to go. In CA they are legally required for all public bathrooms so yay for big government. I just smash my face into one before it goes on the seat. Face all fresh and pretty again, lol. I don't steal them because well, stealing is wrong, but I use them every time I'm "out and about" and love them for sure.

on 7/6/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS! haha being the cheap person I am, I absolutely love how free this is. In addition, it doesn't break me out (something clean&clear did due to the mineral oil in them). Packaging isn't all that great because...uh it's used for toilet seat covers. But other than that, THESE ARE SERIOUSLY THE SHIZZLE!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

All these years, I thought I was the ONLY ONE... I don't know how we all figured it out, but for the skeptical reader, you have to trust these reviews: toilet seat covers are the best oil blotters ever and they won't disturb your makeup at all!

I now feel even *less* silly about blotting my face every day with something shaped like a potty seat!

on 5/23/2010 3:59:00 PM

I gave these a low score for packaging, because come on. But they're super as blotting sheets. When I run across these I usually grab a few, cut them into squares, and put them in my elf shine eraser (useless product) box so I always have them with me. Sheer genius.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools