October 31, 2014 | 1118 users online

Polishes - OPI - OPI Ink

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by polishoff

This is one of my favorite dark polishes. OPI Ink is a dark purple nail polish with a lot of fine purple shimmer (which can sometimes flash blue or pink). Unlike a lot of dark polishes, there is no mistaking this for black, especially in sunlight! I love this polish with one coat of silver glitter topcoat--it is reminiscent of the night sky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OPI ink is a beautiful color. It is a dark purple polish with indigo and pink glitter in it, so it is a duo chrome. In some light, it looks purple, in others it looks deep navy blue. It takes about 2-3 coats to be opaque; I know, it's a lot for an OPI polish, but be patient! It's a lovely and color. I've received the most compliments from this being on my nails than from any other polish I've ever had on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by colleen_co

What an interesting nail polish....it is supposed to be a dark navy blue but most of the time when I look at it it looks purple. It has pink flecks in it and I think that's what makes it look purple to me. From far away in regular room light it looks navy. But then if I bring my nails closer they look dark shimmery purple. It applies beautifully with two coats. It's a beautiful and unique color and def a must in every nail polish lover's collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ririan

OPI Ink is undoubtedly my best navy blue polish ever!! Whenever I wear it, I will receive plenty of compliments, even my mummy asked me about this colour!!

Mine is navy blue with reflects of multicolors (I can see gold, light blue, silver) sparkles, it is just amazing looking! I just feel soooooo glamorous when I have it on my nails! The wearing power is not so good though, I can only wear it perfect for two days, and the tips will start to chip :( but I am willing to forgive it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by OoBrittany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite nail polish ever

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2009 7:12:00 AM More reviews by nuls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A gorgeous deep navy blue with purple tones. Quite shimmery and a lovely shine. It was a little messy to apply due to the large brush, so it requires care especially as this is such a dark colour that it needs to be applied perfectly, otherwise any errors are very noticeable. I would recommend and repurchase as this is a really nice dark colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

OPI Ink is probably one of my all time favorite toe colors .. especially during winter months. It's deep navy with a purple base and loads of micro shimmer. This is my go to pedi color for New Years Eve and looks magnificent topped off with a few rhinestones. Applies well and 2 coats gives perfect coverage. Great shade for my MMM skintone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 9:43:00 AM More reviews by shwinky

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

absolutely a gorrrrrrgeous color!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Fategirl12

This is by far my favorite OPI lacquer. It is dark and sensuous. It has just enough sparkle in it. In some light it looks blue in others it is a gorgeous purple. If it is too adventurous for your finger nails I highly recommend it on your toes. OPI is a great nail polish brand to purchase, I will definitely buy this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this colour! For me, it dries alot faster than other OPIcolours. It's a very pretty dark blue/purple with very faint pink reflects. It's perfect for a night out in those fall and winter months. I like it because it's dark but does not look black and does not overpower my pale skin colour.