October 23, 2014 | 888 users online

Highlighters - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush in All Over Shimmer - 832D [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by wilsonj3

+ Is a nice looking highlighter for use under brows, above cheekbone, along jawline
    + Very shimmery
    + Cheap!
    - Can look purple if you use it too dark (I put a lot on my eyes) - this is not necessarily bad, just be aware
    + Packaging is durable

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very cheap alternative to expensive highlighters. Makes my dry cheeks appear to be very dewy. I wish they made this same product in a golden hue as well. The only reason I took off a lippie is because it has oil in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 6:43:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

AOS gives a glow that is just beautiful! Its my second fav highlighter (number 1 is BB Pink Shimmerbrick) and I will always have this on hand. Its so shimmery and it really just glows and gives you that radiant look. And its so cheap, incredible quality for such an inexpensive product. I'm a PPP and some highlighters are to bronzy and dark or just pure silver or white, neither of which is right on me but AOS is perfectly in the middle, I even wear it as an eyeshadow sometimes...as a wash or a highlight shade. This product is amazing. Crappy package that wont keep the pan safe and when I swipe the powder it has ALOT of excess powder that can be wasted but overall I adore this thing. Hunt it down, I see them at Kmart all the time...it will be wroth your while.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by ali723

great product! so cheap too! i have been looking for an illuminating product for a while now but everything i tried just seemed to be a powder with some glitter in it. not this. this is just pure glow. awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 12:27:00 AM More reviews by fwilmore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would have never known about this great product if it hadn't been for MUA. This of course, was not in any of my local stores. I found it on ebay for $2.50. This is the only highlighter I have ever liked. I use it with my Essence of Beauty skunk brush because it applies it lightly. You have to apply lightly! This just looks beautiful on me, like I'm glowing. I almost cried today when I dropped the container and it broke in a million pieces. But I was able to sweep it into a sifter compact, so that saved the day. :) FYI: if you buy this, don't throw it in your makeup case. It has to stay flat or else it will break. You might want to go ahead and depot it into another jar ahead of time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 1:12:00 PM More reviews by luvthered

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good news! I thought this was discontinued but it's still available, just a little hard to find. I ended up finding mine at KMart and bought both they had in stock. I have used almost every cream, powder and liquid highlighter out there and this really IS the best, because it seems to melt into the skin rather than just sit on top. And it truly reflects light, rather than just catch it and sparkle, if that makes any sense. It's great on the face and escpecially pretty on collarbones and cleavage; really just looks like perfect, luminous, smooth skin. I just wish it came in a bigger pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by amyleegal

Well, I finally found this coveted product everyone keeps talking about! I bought two just in case I liked it (or wanted to put one up for a swap) and I really do like it! For a true highlighter this is much much better than Acapulco Glow ever thought of being! I use a light hand- as many suggest- and just hit the top of my cheeks, the bridge of my nose and around my eyes. It truly gives a noticeable glow, but without looking greasy or too glittery. From what you can read, it's hard to find, so if you do happen to stumble upon it, by all means, grab it! It really is great!!!
    Bottom Line: Hard to find, but if you do stumble upon one, get it! A great DS hi-lighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2008 8:50:00 AM More reviews by hollicita

My favorite shimmer/highlighter, hands-down. I use it on my browbones, cheekbones and the inner corner of my eyes (my fav place for it). I occasionally brush a tiny amount over my blush, on the apples of my cheeks. I've gotten the compliment of "Wow, you look really RADIANT tonight!" before from wearing this. Apply with a light hand however, as it can look kind of bluish/purple if too much is put on. And as mentioned before, it does break easily and the container sucks (as does the flimsy brush included)... but I solved that by crushing it up and putting it in a sifter jar :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 11:36:00 AM More reviews by fauxthentic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've had this product for a while but started to re-using it again after I got a nice fan brush to apply this on my face. the reason i stopped using this in the first place was because i was using a blush blush and it made me look like a disco ball. I was turned off by the grayish, ashy look so i put it away for a long time but since i got a new brush, the appliaction is a lot softer and i was really pleased with the glow. if i used this up, I would buy this again but it it hard to find. Advice: be careful. it does easily break off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2007 12:02:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this but don't have a lot of experience with highlighters so I'm not sure if I can say too much. I do know that it never looks over the top. I like to use it whenever I need an extra bit of glow. It is hard to find. I had to swap for it.