December 20, 2014 | 1723 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by birdlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've purchased this eyeliner twice, mainly because it's the most stayput pencil eyeliner I could find that is not crazy expensive. However it's far from perfect. If I don't prime my lids, this stuff slides off as soon as I put it on. Even with priming it still flakes, migrates and fades after a few hours - not good! This eyeliner would only suit smoky looks in my opinion because it just can't keep a sharp line even though it's meant to be waterproof and smudgeproof, it's staying power isn't so great so I definitely don't recommend this for all day wear. It is also quite expensive being a drugstore product and not black enough so I will not repurchase this. I have discovered Bobbi Brown's long wear gel eyeliner and it is the most amazing eyeliner ever! Definitely going with that now on :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite liner for the inner rim. It does fade after awhile, but all liner in the inner rim will do that. It's a very dark black that's not especially creamy, which is what makes it good for the inner rim, but might make it not so great for just lining the eyes. I will continue to repurchase til something else is better, but so far UD, Nars, MAC, Tarte, and every other drugstore e/l have fallen short

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by NQseraphina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this. It's simple, it's slender, and very little fuss. Just twist up and use... my only concern is that, although it does have decent staying power (even on waterline), it irritates my eyes. Every time I use this eyeliner, at the end of the day, my eyes feel very dry and just red and uncomfortable. Not sure if that's just me, but I'd say if you have sensitive eyes, skip this one. =/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great eyeliner. I use it to tightline every day and it takes a few minutes to set, but once it does, it does not budge. It also doesn't drag on my skin like other cheap liners tend to do. The pigmentation is great and it's a very reasonable price. I'm still on my first one but have already purchased a backup. Wish I had discovered this sooner, it would have saved several panda eye disasters!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by tulipsxw2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I stopped wearing eyeliner because all I remember of old eyeliners are the fact that it either runs or it just non-existent after an hour. This eyeliner stays on for hours and the pigment rarely wears off. If you even try to rub it off, you're not going to get all of the eyeliner off. It's a cheap eyeliner that really does what it says it does.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I wore this for years before upgrading to MAC fluidline. When I needed a liner for the gym I bought this to keep in my locker, not wanting to buy a second fluidline. After using fluidline and other pencil liners, I'm not in love with this eyeliner at all. It is *very* difficult to apply - it skips and tugs and goes on faintly unless you press kind of hard (which you don't want to do on your lashline). After a few months of me skipping the gym (woops), it is almost completely dry and won't apply, even after I've rubbed at it a bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Fate666

In Australia, this isn't particularly cheap.
I have sensitive eyes and had a reaction to this so sadly I can't wear it.
If you do not have sensitive eyes though, I can see that it would be a decent product. Pigment and texture are good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by thePurpleTurtle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

the revlon colorstay is great, color pigmentation is nice, could be better, and the eyeliner doesn't smudge. or until 4 hours pass by. yes, about 4 hours. i like it though, i don't mind some touch ups throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it's fantastic. only thing is when i wear it on my waterline it doesn't last too long. but it applies on so smoothly. buy it, you'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This particular color looked a little weird on me. The quality of the eyeliner is great, though. It doesn't glide on very smooth but it has good staying power.