September 30, 2014 | 2077 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Starbucks - Napkins

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

Ha - I can't believe I am reviewing this...its a napkin people! But alas, these are pretty good at absorbing oil and keep makeup relatively in place - absolutely not the same or better than the blue blotting papers though. Those things are my HG of all HGs. These are great in a pinch, but any napkin is about the same as long as it doesnt have added lotion that would affect absorption.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by vkun1297

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all these raving comments on these napkins, i picked some up today while i was there, and now i know what all the hype is about! Doesn't dry me out like my loose powder does but gets rid of the shine really well! Pick some up while you're there, they're totally free and recyclable too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by perfectionobsession

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If the company starbucks reads these good reviews they are definitely gona sell the napkins. LOL. Funny how something this good is for free, I have used many blotting paper brands, Bench (yes they make bench oil blotters), Clean and Clear, etc. But this is the best thing that keeps oilies under control. I find that the more I blot the lesser acne I have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

LOL! I always have these stashed in my car to blot my face! I had no idea other people used these too - just saw it on MUA Top Picks. Agree with everyone's comments below.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOL I love that this is listed on MUA! I've worked for Starbucks before and used to use their napkins to blot my face daily - they worked so well! Since quitting, I forgot about how wonderful they were.

Now that MUA has reminded me, I will stock up next time I'm out for coffee.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp14326

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've never bought actual blotting sheets, because my sister told me about these before I bought real ones. So I can't exactly compare them with actual blotting sheets...that being said, I'm satisfied with how Starbucks napkins take the oil away. They're free and they work. So I will "repurchase".

PS I don't know if any of you blot your pizza like I do (it takes away 1/3 of the calories!), but I have come to find that Starbucks napkins are perfect for blotting the grease off a pizza. I tried it out one time thinking, "Hey, if it can take grease off my face without picking up my makeup, I bet it can take grease off my pizza without picking up the cheese!" And it works! It takes all the grease away while leaving the cheese perfectly in its place.

25 out of 28 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by sillychicken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this a 2 because it did absorb oil but it also irritated my sensitive skin. I only used them for about 3 days and friends at school commented on how red my face looked and I had already stopped using them a couple days before because they made my face feel irritated. It wasn't worth dealing with the redness and irritated feeling to save less than a dollar for those 3 days. I'll stick to regular blotting sheets. If you have really sensitive skin I'd recommend not taking a chance with this. If you can use anything on your face then why not give it a shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by cassyvoss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would buy if they sold it! Haha! I literally lol-ed when I saw this listed! Due to hormonal changes, sometimes my skin gets soooo oily and it's embarrassing for me. There was once I ran out of blotting paper at Starbucks so I just used these napkins and whoa! Oil-free for the next 5 hours! It's funny how everyone seems to know about this!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Tahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is why I love MUA! You find all sorts of neat (and useful) recommendations. My skin is pretty oily, and thanks to the recs for Starbucks napkins I will never spend money on blotting paper again. Starbucks napkins are EXCELLENT for soaking up excess oil on my face. My face is totally matt and feels so much better after patting it with just 1 napkin. Whenever I go to Starbucks I will ask for "extra" napkins with my latte LOL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Add me to the raving bandwagon of napkins!! I used different types of blotting sheets before, but none of them could satisfy my need. At some point, I started trying out new powders and foundations that can keep me matte and just forgot about blotting papers. However, since I've found my HG foundation (Vichy Dermablend fluid), I've been looking for an easier way to keep myself decent looking, without having to always bringing a compact and brush with me. One day, when I was blowing my nose at school with the cafeteria's napkins, I found my skin's oiliness was gone. That's when I started using these as blotting sheets. There's nothing cheaper than free, and you can find them anywhere! I don't go to starbucks because I never liked their drinks, but my local cafés also have them, so I "stock up" whenever I go. I love these for wiping off makeup from your brushes and fingers in the morning too!! :)