April 18, 2014 | 1561 users online

Foundations - Smashbox - High Definition Healthy FX Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by vmakeup13

This foundation is NOT worth the money. I love urban decay products but i was definitly not impressed on how the foundation seperates and doesnt spread on evenly.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by evesinkiewicz

This foundation is disgusting. It applies okay on normal to dry skin and so even though it didn't work for my more combination skin I figured that I could keep it and use it on other people. Well, about 6 weeks after I bought it I went to get it out of my case to put on my mom for a wedding and it had completely separated. It had separated beyond anything a quick shake could fix and when I pumped it out all I got was oil and little balled up globs of foundation. I've never even had drugstore foundation fall apart so quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by CallieR

PROS: Doesn't break me out, great finish

CONS: Hard to find my color, kind of expensive

Overall, a great buy if you have sensitive skin and yellow undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Klee18

I really like this foundation. It does tend to have a bit of a yellow undertone, but that matches my half asian skin. Medium coverage, sets well with a powder on top. (I use mac mineralize powder foundation). I like the pump too. Pretty good foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by FussyFuzz

Loved the color match (lots of yellow undertones) but gave medium coverage that felt cakey and heavy as day wore on. Like clockwork, I would get a couple of zits on my chin two days after wearing. Disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by TiaLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well I cant say too much about it yet, because I just got it today and I am so excited to start using it and see how it works. Because today at sephora when the lady tried it out on my skin it definitely looked perfect. I hope it keeps making me happy as long as I have it =]

But I see a number of ladies that aren't too thrilled with it. I just wanted to say for the ladies who need that FULL COVERAGE I STRONGLY STRONGLY recommend "DOUBLE WEAR [Stay-in-place make-up]" by ESTEE LAUDER.
I've been using it for quite a while now, and it is AMAZING. But now that my skin has cleared up I had to switch to something a bit lighter.
Ladies like i said give it a try, it won't disappoint you if you need that coverage good =]

GOOD LUCK!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Aransas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best foundtion hands down. It gives smooth, even coverage and it doesn't case me to break out. My pores even look smaller! Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by alexandrascar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I didn't like this foundation. But I found that it was in my application. Once I blended it correctly (I began to use it with my beauty blender), it really is high-definition. It's a sheer-medium coverage and does not feel heavy at all. I wish it was longer lasting but it is hard to find a foundation that is beautiful on the skin yet long lasting. Smashbox is a little on the expensive side but I personally think this foundation is worth a try. If you can, get a sample to try it out and see what you think.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Cayla29S

I love this foundation. I never have issues with it breaking me out. It is perfect match for me as I have a yellow undertone. With a primer this last at least 8 hrs for me. I set it with a loose powder right after applying. This has a light coverage and I would say medium at most. If you have fairly good skin this would be perfect. It's easy to get the product out of the container because it has a pump. I never need to shake it as it comes as rathe thick. I have never experienced oxidization with my skin. This all depends on the primer you use in my opinion. I would buy this again because it has lasted me for about 4 months with about 4 times use in the week. My face looks flawless and it really does look like skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I worked at sephora, people constantly came in exchanging theirs because to pump broke. it is sealed in an air tight container and if you open it, you can't get anything out of the pump. so if you buy it, don't take the pump out.

as far as the foundation goes, it is one of the best at sephora! the undertones are good and the foundations give you luminous skin.