September 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Sunday Brunch

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2008 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Lutya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color IS very saturated and I realized after using this for awhile that it is too orangey for me. I have now switched to EM's Plum Dust - it is a better color for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Jackie85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this product......wearing it right now actually.....I think it's perfect for any acation.....to school/work or at the club.....I have a really light skintone and it fits perfect....it actually looks really natural.....

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 6:36:00 AM More reviews by pounding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product isn't raspeberry coloured at all (not to me anyway), but applied with a very very light hand, it's a really lovely orangey/brickish colour. like that it's matte, but still glowy. i'm very fair, so 4 lippies because anything other than a very very light dusting of this leaves me looking insane. colour is very comparable to stila's colour push-ups in sweet flash. price is good too, but international shipping for edm is exhorbitant.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2008 3:00:00 AM More reviews by edwark

This colour is far FAR too dark for my cheeks (I'm very fair). I got the sample size, expecting a rosy blush, but like a lot of others have found, it's actually more orangy. Looks terrible on my cheeks; dark but sallow at the same time. I thought I would never use it again, but then I saw the suggestion of using it as a lip colour, which (duh) never occured to me. I tried it this morning: brushed some powder over my lips with a cotton swab, and then applied a regular gloss over top, and it's much more wearable. Still a little terra-cotta toned, but better. At least it's usable now. It looks quite nice and natural, actually.

It never occured to me to use EM powders for things other than thier intended purpose! Now I need to try EVERYTHING on my lips. Yay! I love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This little product goes a long way in making my face appear fresh and well-rested (which it never is in real life, btw). It's gives my face a warm and rosy glow and I have found that I can go without eye or lip makeup with this blush and still look very put together in a more natural look

As many others have said, this blush is VERY pigmented. Applying it with a fan brush is probably the best since the color will be evenly distributed this way. Applied lightly, I prefer to wear this blush during the day since it is matte, and opt for the more shimmery ones at night.

I have also used this shade in making my own lip balm/lipstick. It's fantastic, but more of a terracotta shade on my lips as opposed to rosy.

If your interested in the lip balm option, here's what I did:
1) use a one-third or half used chapstick and screw the balm all the way to the base of the tube; scoop in your desired pigment. Be generous, if you want visible color more than a few pinches is required. Snap the lid back on the tube securely.

2) Heat enough water to cover the length of a chapstick in microwave for 1.5-2 minutes. Immerse the chapstick in the hot water for about 1-1.5 minutes, lid facing down if possible.

3) Place the chapstick in the freezer for 15 minutes

4) Repeat the heating/freezing process as desired. I had to do it 3 times.

Friendly advice: DO NOT open the lid until after 2 heating/freezing cycles. I made that mistake and got Sunday Brunch all over my white hoodie :( continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by hmal74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this colour....on my lips! On the cheeks it's way too orange for me but in the lips, for some reason, it's more corally strawberry-like and makes my skin even and my eyes veeery blue. Strange that it can be so nice on my lips but not on my cheeks...

The 5 lippies are for the colour on my lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2008 3:19:00 PM More reviews by bumble17

i bought a sample of this, thinking it was going to be a rosy red "just came out of the cold" color. Well it's sure rosy but leaning more towards an orange-y color, which didn't look good on me. And if you put too much on, (and it's very easy to do so because it's so pigmented), it looks even worse. If you look good with an orangey-red blush then maybe you'll enjoy it. I do look good with orangey lip colors though and i have yet to try this on my lips!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by dianaschu

When you first apply it (very light-handedly) it looks pretty. But then it pretty quickly turns brownish streaky orange, just like the majority of everyday minerals blushes, unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Rshif554

For reference: NW20/ BE Light/ EM Multi Tasking Neutral (w. a little Sandy Fair)

This is THE PERFECT raspberry colored blush I've been looking for! It is a really pretty matte color that makes my skin look like i've just come in from the cold. I apply it to the apples of my cheeks using EM's fan brush (which btw is SO soft and makes even blush application so easy!) I'm so glad I got a sample of this, I'm definately buying a full sized in this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 12:02:00 AM More reviews by ChaCha_83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was quite skeptical about the color on how it will look on me but I gave it a try and bought a full size Sunday Brunch and it is so pretty!! The first attempt was quite bad, too raspberry color (my fault) but when applied again this time very lightly (esp for those with fair/light skin tone) and evenly on the apples of the cheeks it looks so flush and sweet.