July 28, 2014 | 1655 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Lovepink7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer for a drugstore brand. I have the soft green one. I have asian NC35 skin. I needed something to reduce redness, and I wanted try this after using the concealer stick (which wasn't impressive). This concealer is handy especially when I breakout.
Pros:
-Reduces redness
-It was pretty cheap!
-Creamy consistency that you can spread
-not blotchy
-I can squeeze a tiny amount
-good coverage

Cons:
-It will dry with a dry consistency, so if you have dry skin and don't put on moisturizer, it will look patchy
-I wish it was a teeny bit darker to match my shade
-4 Shades only (fair, natural light, soft yellow, soft green I believe)

You would of course need skin-color concealer on top or else you'll look green in one place which is really awkward. I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by xoxo331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in natural light, and it's a little light for me. I like to layer it under my foundation and it works perfectly. The pigmentation is great, and it's very buildable. It's a bit drying, but nothing too bad. Overall, it has great coverage and I would definitely reourchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by xvivifyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first got this, I wasn't very impressed, it felt drying and it seemed to fade away after a few hours. However, I mixed it with some of my face moisturizer, and it's fantastic, and it lasts longer. I think it's just too drying to be used alone. The coverage is really nice though, and I've never had it cake up.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by fujiapplexo

I purchased this concealer very recently, but so far I really like it.
This concealer is very pigmented, and I find that it blends in really well into the skin. My skin has yellow undertones, so when I first squeezed it out of the tube, I was a bit discouraged because of its pink-based color. But after blending it into my skin, it looked completely natural.
One of the cons to this product is that the color selection is VERY limited; there were only two shades available at my local CVS and both are VERY light. I got it in the shade Natural Light and it just barely matches my skin tone since it is winter and my skin is paler. So if you have a darker complexion, I would recommend wearing it under your foundation.
Another thing that might turn people off of this product is that it is a bit expensive (it was around $10 at CVS). However, I think that it is completely worth the price and I have even heard that it is very similar to Make Up For Ever's full coverage concealer ($32 at sephora).
Overall, I really like this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've purchased this concealer twice now, mainly because the first one I got was too light for my skin (and I'm rather fair-skinned, so that was surprising). I think I might be able to thin that one out with a moisturizer and use it as a highlight, or maybe alone as an eyeshadow base. But I digress.
I've been suffering from cystic acne as of late (damn hormones) and nothing has ever covered the resulting redness prior to this concealer. This stuff is truly amazing. It is thick, but if used sparingly, gives pretty natural-looking coverage and doesn't look cakey. It's amazing on the acne scars as well.
I haven't yet used it as an under eye concealer as I don't generally tend to need one unless I'm really doing a full-face look. I've not done a full-face look in a while, so that's why I haven't given it a go on my under eye area. I don't have much of an issue with dark circles anyway, so this stuff might be overkill.
The color I got second time around is Natural Light and it is a perfect match for my skin. For the record, I do not know what my MAC skin tone is, though I'm thinking it's maybe an NW20.
I'm dying to try the "no foundation flawless skin" trick that gossmakeupartist on Youtube did with the MUFE Full Cover Concealer, as I'm guessing this stuff is pretty close in consistency and coverage.
Oh, and the packaging is grand. It really makes it easy to control how much you use, which with how full-coverage this is, doesn't amount to much. I suspect I'll have this for quite a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by MissKeller

I have very light/fair skin with pink undertones and wanted something that wasn't yellow and would look natural on my skin. This product (Fair Light 2723) matches my skin tone beautifully and blends well.

It comes in a little tube with a small opening that makes it really easy to use a little at a time and a little goes a long way.

This is great for discolorations of the skin. For me that means little pink marks of fading pimples that is erased from your skin with a little dot of this concealer.

Raised pimples aren't magically gone but they are covered and harder to see. I've had foundation that's done a bit of a better job with this area, but this concealer does a good job.

This is the best product I've used so far for blackheads. I have bad blackheads around my nose and this covers them well and a little goes a long way to do that, which I love.

However, this is not the best for large pores. I have large pores on my cheeks and this concealer can make them stand out more.

It's also not best for dry skin. If you have even a little bit of dry peeling skin then this light color of concealer can really highlight it.

Overall, I am very pleased. For Rx Physicians Strength I was hoping for a bit more coverage, but the color is great, it covers great for little problems and covers well for everything else.

I'm the type that doesn't like to go outside without any makeup, but with this concealer I'm good with covering the problem areas and am confident enough to stop there and leave the house. For work, I like to use this concealer, apply some foundation to have a more even tone and then use some powder for a nice finish and no grease look.

I give it a 4.5 rating

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by anamon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product had full coverage and long-lasting is easy to spread works very well covering marks, under eye area and the worst red blemishes , I think is better to use under a foundation because the brand have limited shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have had this product over a year no joke and I still haven't run out. I love this concealer I used to have horrid acne when I first bought this and it was the only thing that covered my acne without being caky. Fast forward 6 months after Retin A and I barely use this stuff but when I need it, it works so well. I have the lightest color my tube you can still read but I have had it in my bag forever as my go to concealer I like that it's thin because one little dab on the pimple then I tap it with my ring finger till it blends and it lasts with my BB Cream till I take it off.

I could not do without this stuff i think it's thin enough for under the eyes but I don't have much of an issue with under eye circles even though I'm a chronic insomniac..ha! But I bet this formula would work well because it wears pretty natural on the skin. When I cover a spot I don't even see it so for the money it's totally worth it to me. Another good thing this tube lasts forever I could probably have this till it goes bad you only need such a small amount to cover acne I luv it. It's one concealer I really recommend because for the price it is really good!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by pepboo

Well I think this is a great concealer.. if you are pale enough to wear it!! I'm lucky my skin is light enough and with pinkish-neutral undertones to wear the darker shade,natural light. This has great coverage and has not broken me out. The reason i gave it a 4 is because it can look unnatural sometimes but i discovered the best way to apply it is putting a little on my hand, smearing it, and then using the elf powder brush to stippl and blend it in.
I would recommend & repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is for people who want heavy coverage. The color selection is very limited so you should tested it out at the store or make sure you can return it.

I tried the lightest shade. I'm MAC NC15. The lightest shade is too pale on me. Unless you are super pale, don't get the lightest shade.

Coverage is very good. It goes on very smooth and then quickly turns into a powdery finish. But because the coverage is so good, it felt heavy, which I don't like

Unfortunately, I don't need such heavy coverage and it was too pale on me.