The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Citrus Paradisi Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao Butter, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Limonene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Yellow 6, Red 33.

on 5/3/2010 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

A deliciously scented body butter that soothes dry skin immediately and effectively. It is more moisturizing than Strawberry and Satsuma body butters, and it is equivalent to Moringa (is that how you spell it?) body butter but w/out the greasiness. I love to use it as hand cream too. My thighs get dry and itchy from shaving 2 times per week during skirt seasons, and pink grapefruit really cure the dryness like no other. $20 CAD per tube is out of my budget, so I only purchase it when on sale. I will definitely repurchase. See ingredients from their site.

on 4/22/2010 12:31:00 PM

I own several TBS body butters with Hemp being my favorite as far as moisturizing. And the smell is divine in my opinion. The other ones are all good too, but this grapefruit really makes me energized & awake to face the day! The smell is tangy but good. Not a fake grapefruit scent. It smells like a fresh cut grapefruit and makes my mouth water. I use some of my body butters for winter, based on scent and moisturizing properties (like shea, cocoa butter, etc) and then I have my summer/spring scents like this grapefruit. Reminds me of a warm summer day. I use the grapefruit shower gel first and then follow with the grapefruit body butter. If you need a quick pick-me-up, try this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this! I can't keep track of the number of tubs i've used from TBS(is different scent) this has a really sweet, juicy & awake kinda effect on me! (:

TBS butter has been extra extra moisturizing ESP in winter! It is one of my must have! I cant live without it! <3 <3 <3

on 1/19/2010 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I looove this scent!
My mom says it smells like rotten grapefruit, but I absolutely think its tangy and lovely.

It smells like grapefruit, and it is quite strong, but it dies down after awhile.

I've only used two small ones of this, and I'm not sure if I can commit to getting a large one since I have 3 large sized tubs of TBS Body Butters staring at me right now, but I'll always go back to this scent and Mango for repurchasing.

on 1/19/2010 9:35:00 AM

I'm a huge fan of TBS, but I couldn't stand this product. Okay, it's a great butter, moisturizing, etc, etc...but I can't stand the smell! I can't say it smells bad, but it's smells weird. I love the grapefruit shower gel, but the butter has a totally different smell to me. It's just personal preference though because I know there's lots of other people who like this smell, but I'm just not one of them.

on 1/6/2010 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this has a very realistic sickly acid smell. absorbs very well and has a nice lingering smell but not overpowering... the consistency is great.. not liquidy or too thick

I love the smell of this and it's great for moisturizing after I get out of the shower - the price is great for the amount of product you get too! :)

on 10/5/2009 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I adore this scent! The fragrance is so refreshing. Personally, I am a huge fan of citrus, so this body butter really does the trick. It lingers for an hour or two, and it's a nice surprise when you catch a little bit of the grapefruit as you go about your daily routine.

The butter itself is alright. It goes on a little bit greasy and you can feel a little bit of a residue, but IMO, it's a much better feeling than the mango/coconut butters. I think the butter is meant to be a little bit more moisturizing, so I can live with it.

on 9/27/2009 11:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is just divine. I have tried nearly all the other body butters from the body shop and find most of them suffocating in scent (such as the mango...) but the pink grapefruit is light and fruity and does not linger for too long or give you a headache. Also, it is really quite moisturising for its texture.

on 8/14/2009 7:05:00 AM

This body butter is pretty much like other body butters... it's nice and moisturising, and does the job well.

The main difference is just the smell... this smell... it's kinda fresh, yet at times can smell kinda rank. So I'm not really sure as to what i really think about the smell.

Other than that it's not too bad... I've selected not buy again mainly because it's not the kind of smell I find memorable and something I would go for again and again, there are many other body butters that does the moisturising job the same and smells really really divine. So that's just about it.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products