April 21, 2014 | 1289 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Pink Grapefruit Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 10:11:00 AM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this has a very realistic sickly acid smell. absorbs very well and has a nice lingering smell but not overpowering... the consistency is great.. not liquidy or too thick

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by VanityInsanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell of this and it's great for moisturizing after I get out of the shower - the price is great for the amount of product you get too! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by mattejunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this scent! The fragrance is so refreshing. Personally, I am a huge fan of citrus, so this body butter really does the trick. It lingers for an hour or two, and it's a nice surprise when you catch a little bit of the grapefruit as you go about your daily routine.

The butter itself is alright. It goes on a little bit greasy and you can feel a little bit of a residue, but IMO, it's a much better feeling than the mango/coconut butters. I think the butter is meant to be a little bit more moisturizing, so I can live with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by tinathecookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is just divine. I have tried nearly all the other body butters from the body shop and find most of them suffocating in scent (such as the mango...) but the pink grapefruit is light and fruity and does not linger for too long or give you a headache. Also, it is really quite moisturising for its texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2009 7:05:00 AM More reviews by carllin87

This body butter is pretty much like other body butters... it's nice and moisturising, and does the job well.

The main difference is just the smell... this smell... it's kinda fresh, yet at times can smell kinda rank. So I'm not really sure as to what i really think about the smell.

Other than that it's not too bad... I've selected not buy again mainly because it's not the kind of smell I find memorable and something I would go for again and again, there are many other body butters that does the moisturising job the same and smells really really divine. So that's just about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by VegeJunkie

I am a huge Pink Grapefruit fan from Candies to Drinks to Creams so when I saw this in a magazine I had to try it. Being someone who is not a The Body Shop regular I found the price a little expensive but was willing to shell out. The first time I used it on my body it was okay but not insanely moisturizing for my very dry skin but it did nothing to my eczema. The second time I used the body butter (after a bath) it made my sensitive skin itch like crazy. My mother uses it on her hands though.

The Good:
- Smells devine (like authentic pink grapefruit)
- Good body butter for non-super dry skin

The Bad:
- Sensitive skin beware... may cause a reaction

I still keep it in the bathroom and have a whiff of it when I am in there :P continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by SourPunkGrrL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mine ended up smelling disgusting after awhile so $10 for such a tiny pot is a huge rip-off. Even though I liked this product at first I'd never buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

smells very realistic, very strong and like someone said before, at first it's overpowering. but it settles onto your skin with a really nice, fresh, sweet scent. the moisture is great. this is a really great pick-me-up kind of product. very refreshing, worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by SophH

This is another good body butter from The Body Shop. The scent is really strong-it can be a bit over-powering when you put it on, but after a few minutes it's nice. It moisturisers really well and leaves a nice sheen to your skin.

Not my favourite body butter, but it's a nice one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 4:56:00 AM More reviews by wontonwendy

BAH!
allergic reaction to this
and hte smell is awful
the ONLY one i dont like
lucky i only gota mini tub