November 27, 2014 | 1458 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Plushglass in Big Baby

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gorgeous! I have tried numerous times for a nude lip but since mine are so pigmented, it never worked - until now. I didn't like the color looking at the tube so you must try it on. This is also the shinest of all MAC glosses I have tried and it's a long lasting shine. I can't believe it. Love the vanilla scent, the tingle is subtle. Does not give Lisa Rinna lips but I notice a slight difference. This one is already HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A fantastic color for just about anyone! It is hard to describe...like a beigey peach with a hint of pink. Has shimmer but not too much. Very versatile! Makes my lips look very full...and I have full lips to begin with. Decent staying power and not as sticky as regular tinted lipglass. A great staple color to have, goes with just about anything and would compliment almost all (if not all) complexions. Looks great alone as I don't wear lipstick. This isn't my absolute favorite but it is up there. This one is a definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Bride949

absolutely gorgeous!! i wanted something other than nude or clear that would compliment my nc30 skin but give me a little pink.

the SA recommended this and its remarkable!! i usually stay away from plumpers because 1. if my lips get any fuller they will take over my face, and 2. they make my mouth feel all tingly and strange!

this plushglass tingles, but its not unpleasant in any way, and dissapates in a minute or two anyhow.

gives a beautiful finish and doesnt dry out the lips- LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by wishiwasflawless

mad love.
the colours hard to explain, but its just a touch darker than my natural lip colour [i have naturally dark lips even though im quite pale].
it also plumps nicely without PLUMPING.
good gloss :]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

Plushglasses are hands down my favorite lipglass formula. I have quite a few, but my favorites are Wildly Lush, Angel Cream, Nice Buzz and, of course, Big Baby. Big Baby is a sexy, peachy-nude with pink iridescence. So pretty. My only complaint with the Plushglass formula is the awful smell. I like the smell of Lipglass, but Plushglasses smell like a cheap vanilla-spice candle, yuk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by mzcali4nia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to the MAC counter looking for a nude lipstick and lip gloss and was hesitant when the girl showed me this because it had pink and brownish tones, but after seeing it on I absolutely fell in love. It works well with Buoy-O-Buoy lipstick underneath it.

I already have full lips, they're not huge but still full, and sorta don't like that it plumps them. It looks good but It's just a little uncomfortable to have them bigger.

The tingling isn't bad and the texture of the gloss is a lot smoother than their other lipglosses, which I love because I don't like sticky gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by nicmarie1983

Holy Shiz.

This is the perfect lipgloss color for me, a muted shimmering pale plummy warm peach and I just love the feel and look. Is fantastic with NARS creme blush in Guele de Nuit.

I can't stop loving this. Can't.....Stop....Need...Help...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 2:52:00 AM More reviews by suzietherat87

lone of my fave 3...not sticky looks great with my c 4 complexion, long lasting!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by magginine

i love this. i didn't mind the slight tingle of the plumping formula. the shade is a to-die-for light beigy nude with a slight peachy tone to it. i love wearing this over half 'n half lipstick. the combo of the two makes my lips look so full and luscious. love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by topnotch_babydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Big baby=love! I always tend to stay w/more pink colors but im branching out to more neutrals.This is similar to love nectar in p/g formula.It looks great w/a variety of shades-my fave combo-angel l/s,dervish l/l and big baby.Gorgeous everyday lip color!