September 17, 2014 | 1790 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by shiftlessandlazy

I'm a sucker for a good night cream and so far I think this is my favourite one. You don't need much, which is awesome. Plus it's very moisturizing. My skin looks great when I wake up. I also love that it absorbs fast, as some creams I've used in the past seem to take forever to do so.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by paulamarie

I usually use Olay Total effects, and was using Garnier Firming Night Cream only occasionally. Once I ran out of the Olay, I started using the Garnier every night and after a week or two, I noticed it was making my skin break out. I had a few slightly larger blemishes on my T-zone and chin, but also, when I ran my hand over my face, it felt like there were little bumps all over that were barley visible. So needless to say I am not pleased and will just go back to using what I was before, because I did not have the same problem with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by cherrywhiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this night cream for four days. A small amount goes a long way. My skin absorbs this cream and feels very moisturizing. My skin is feeling softer and hydrated. I like it so far, better than what I was used: Ponds, Boots Time Dimensions (which I hated because is very greasy and creeps up into my eyes) and Nivea Q10 (which I hated more since it is extremely waxy and greasy and once I applied it my face started to sweat/heat up). I also like Avon Anew, but for the price Garnier is a good choice and feels wonderful on my skin. I will update if see any changes in wrinkles and sagging (I'm 40).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Repurchase....it does not firm or change /decrease wrinkles-no moisturizer does. It is however emolliant and not greasy. It absorbs well, it does not break me out, and I can layer it over the serums. The bad fault is that the antioxidnts diminish when exposed to air, jars are not ideal, and it has too little retinol to make a difference. Still for the price it is a decent moisturizer.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this 2 summers ago and fell in love. first of all, let me state that I do have combo skin. I was worried about a "cream" making me breakout, especially one with a scent. Surprisingly, it didn't make me breakout at all. I used a small amount (less than the size of a quarter) on my face and neck and within a day or two I could tell the difference!! Yes, I am still in my twenties but at that time I was smoking and my skin was starting to get saggy and just...awful looking.

Cons-the jar. I really wish these companies would quit putting stuff in jars, it's so unsanitary!! A pump or sqeeze bottle is much better.
The scent, even though it does smell nice and didn't break me out, I wish they would make a FF version. I don't want my face to smeel like the Garnier haircare line;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by judostar18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This night cream is amazing. It's a nice, thick cream that moisturizes beautifully. I use it in conjunction with the Skin Renew serum, and my skin looks beautiful and radiant. I don't really have any wrinkles yet (thank goodness!) so I can't comment on the "anti-wrinkle" aspect of the cream. However, my skin feels and looks firmer when I use this daily. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I am sure this is not the best stuff around, I'm rating it at 5 lippies because for the price it is awesome. I got mine for 12.99 at target. Anyway, it is a thick, rich night cream with -to my nose- a very subtle smell...not worth noting really. It instantly hydrates your skin even if dry and in colder months. Many a lotion I have literally woken in the middle of the night to reapply to my already feeling dry skin. In fact, this stuff is so hydrating that i am no longer using a daily moisterizer! In the morning i use a cream cleanser and my skin is so supple that i dont need one anymore...(although im sure i SHOULD use an spf product). I am only 29 and in my opinion have the skin of someone even younger so im not sure about "firming" and lessening of lines...but as a moisturizer it exceeded my expectations. Only 1 thing that some may not like...i dont feel it really "sinks in" all that much and am left with a gooeyish feeling face. ie. you can tell i have moisturizer on my face to touch it. But I dont really care since it does its job so well. I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 6:24:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

No. Thatís all I can say about this product. I bought it (and some others) because it had a third taken of the already reasonable price. But it seems that sometimes you do have to spend a bit more money for better results.

For the first week it did seem to firm up my face and it seemed quite moisturizing. But then, my skin suddenly broke out with spots, my face was lumpy, had a rash & was very itchy. I was quite sure it was the day cream that caused this reaction, but it really wasn't worth taking a chance.

Needless to say, everything went straight in the bin & Iím back on Olay.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 8:56:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since I'm always on the lookout for a good firming cream at a decent price, I decided to give this a try. At first I was skeptical since some of the ingredients seemed like they might clog my pores or be too heavy for my slightly oily (but 36 year old) skin, but so far I haven't had any problems wih break outs. It does go on a bit thick, but it does sink in nicely and when I wake up in the morning my skin looks refreshed. Does smell a little fruity. Packaged in a jar, so I make sure to wash my hands so I don't contaminate it. After a few weeks I haven't noticed any firming, but I will keep using it to use up the jar. The initial waxiness/thickness is something I'm having a hard time getting past, though. It cost about $14 at Target, but you can usually find a $1 off coupon floating around in magazines or newpaper flyers. Worth a try , but I probably won't buy again .

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 11:04:00 AM More reviews by ivy876b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, I was using Dr. Denese products I spent a fortune on them...and I noticed they really were drying out and breaking out my face. Also my skin wa sagging and my laugh lines were realy noticable I am 34 years old and I was looking like a 45 year old. I stopped and thought maybe I should go and get a facial and maybe my skin will improve. I even bought a milk cleanser from Christine Valmy and that didn't work. I had been using a Dr. Brandt Pomegrenate SPF that I was using as a moisturizer (it was recommened at Sephora).......it made my face really oily and greasy. Well after nights of sitting in my couch...and watching the Garnier commercials....I went to Walmart and purchased this product along with the moisturizer and I have to say this instantly improved my skin. I was reluctant at first only because u can never trust what it says on the packaging. I will definitely buy this again and I do rcommend this.....what a difference. I am very happy.