December 19, 2014 | 1818 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes - Matte Black 0L

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by xChii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've always had a hard time searching for my HG eyeliner. I was introduced this by the sephora lady, and i had high hopes for this! But it was the same as all my other eyeliners, it smudges A LOT ! Within a few hours, it'll be all around my eyes :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

the best eyeliner I ever used for lining my waterline, stays on for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by mrshighlander07

My cousin had bought me this eyeliner from Sephora and I had only used it once. Through out that day of use, I did NOT...may I repeat--"NOT"--have to reapply my eyeliner nor did I have to wipe my under eye for smears!

BUT I must say--it was extremely difficult to take off without Eye Makeup Remover!

Sadly, the next day, I dug into my purse to use it for the 2nd time and it wasn't there! Out of my entire collection of junk in my purse, I am missing this incredible eyeliner! I was so bummed out that I couldn't find it and was unsure if I wanted to purchase such an expensive product when I had only used it once.

It took me 3 weeks to cave in and get this eyeliner! I usually use Mac's Paint Pot, which usually smears after an 8 hour shift (due to my over excessive use of under eye concealer). But as for on the go application or for going out purposes (such as the club/cruise and even to the gym), I turn to this eyeliner!

I would like to use it when I go swimming and I will get back to everyone about that! =D

P.S.
Hope my review helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by xandreaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product's not too bad. it's very black and is more water-resistant than waterproof like it says. I find that I'm reapplying it after 3-4 hours on my waterline cause it fades into my last line. HOWEVER it doesnt smudge into my undereye area either. so I'm thankful for that. I already have a backup of it at home so it's a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by darklausal23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice black, won't give me racoon eyes like others, pricey but good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly this is the only eyeliner I can use. It's extremely non smudging on my eyes. Every other eyeliner smears on my eyes but not this one. I also love that its super waterproof. It lasts until I take it off. Awesome product. The only downside is that you have to sharpen it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

So far, this is the best black eyeliner that I've used. The color is a great black, it's not too intense. It stays put. Every time I turn around, Sephora seems to be giving away the small sized pencil either as a bonus or in a kit. So, I've never paid for a full sized pencil. When the small one runs out, I will buy a full sized pencil.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by cookiekekekee

Of all the pencil eyeliners that I have tried, this is the best, however it does not in any case live up to the standards that I was hoping for.

I have asian eyes, one monolid and one ssanggopeul (with a crease) and I use a liquid liner in my daily make up routine. I hoped to use a pencil eyeliner to rim my upper lash line for a more natural look. I tried numerous pencils, and finally tried the MUFE aqua eyes which seemed to not smudge on so many peopled.

yet again, the same problems occurred with other drugstore pencils. Within 10 minutes, eyeliner had transferred to the lower lashline, eyebag area (the band of fat under the eyes) creating a very ugly and large black rim at the bottom of the eye making me look depressed.

this liner works very well on my lower lash line (however, many drugstore liners can do the same) but does just as bad as a job on the upper lashline and waterline. considering it was considerably more expensive, i have to say it was a miss for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by ep3074

I don't have any problems with this eyeliner, it's a deep dark black, smudges easily and stays put after it dries...I just think there are many cheaper alternatives. The Milani liquifeye and Loreal HIP liners do the same thing for about half the cost. I would, however, buy more of the MUFE liners if they have a color I cant find in other brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I read reviews on Aqua eyes. I wanted a waterproof eyeliner. I tried the liner. I was disappointed. I will return. For $20 the liner doesn't live up to the M.F. name and quality. It's stays put on the upper lid. However, under the eye lid and water line the liners smudges. My Avon liner works better. I like this liner because it's jet black. But the product didn't live up to my exception.