Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I admit that I'm not an arden fan. I had a lot of EA fragrances but liked only one of them (5th ave). Just like green tea and sunflower, this perfume doesn't last long. Or should I say, I can't even smell it after a few minutes!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as a gift, and it smells great! Reminds me of Armani Mania, but a little crisper. I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a gift recently, and i really like it. It has a refreshing smell, not too sweet , not too citrus, just nice. I think its for young women and older. However, the lasting power isn't so great, so you may have to re-apply. I love the bottle, simple design and the glass bottle is a beautiful deep blue colour with a silver cap.Definitely a spring and summer fragrance ...maybe for wearing to a nice lunch , or for an relaxing evening stroll when you want to feel uncomplicated, but just fresh.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW. I can't believe the reviews on this product! This fragrance is by far my FAVORITE. If anyone knows what the Abercrombie 8 perfume smelled like, this is exactly it. I was so in love with Abercrombie until they discontinued it and my only hope is ebay. However ebay sellers take advantage of the situation. This fragrance is a mix of warm, fresh, cozy...I can't describe. It's just excellent. Love this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so disappointed in this fragrance. I love the description of it and I love the bottle too. It just doesn't deliver. After the drydown it's as ordinary and bland as every other fresh fruity floral out there, and it doesn't last long either. To make matter worse, my husband hates it. I would pass on this if I were you.

UPDATE 8/13/08: I gave this another try and decided to buy it. It is pleasant and not overpowering, drying down powdery and fruity, and other people compliment me on it. It has poor staying power, but I am enjoying wearing it, especially because I got it for only $22.00 at TJMaxx.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

the fragrance itself was pretty and not too predictable and mainstream, however it was quite strong and overpowering for the first hour ( with only 2 sprays) long lasting though. B+ pretty, but nothing to write home about. bottle is quite beautiful!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I associate perfume character (?) with color and am leery of blues, as I think they're too "sporty" and not warm enough for me. (I generally like warm florientals.) However I the shade of the bottle itself was undeniably attractive and I decided to smell the fragrance at a whim. Boy, am I glad I did - it's much sweeter and warmer than I expected w/o being cloying or overpowering. This might just be my signature fragrance! Its pan-seasonal and work to evenings-out appropriate. The only quibble I have is with the bottle cap - it looks cheap and plasticky. I expect more elegance from Arden.

I liked it the first time I sprayed it .
I kept on thinking about the smell.
I decided to buy it yesterday & Im so happy because my husband likes it & I got compliments awhile ago.
=)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is weird. I didn't like how this smelled on the tester strip. But I took the tester home, and sprayed it. I am loving it. It is soft, and very pretty. I am definatly going to buy this. It's very impressive. It has an elusive sweetness that brings a lovely warmth to it. I guess that's the whole point. It is the warmth of the sea. I love it. Anyway, I don't think this will appeal to everyone. But if you are into a softer and femenine fragrance, it's very nice. Also, I do think there is a uniqueness to it, and the price is moderate. However, don't let the price fool you; it is a lovely fragrance.

I tried this three times in department stores, and eventually got a tiny bottle in a GWP package. At first I thought I really liked this, but after trying it more I decided it was a middle-of-the-road quality perfume. Not bad, not great. Not likely to offend others. Doesn't last as long as one would expect for an EDP. Just not particularly worth what it costs, in my opinion.

Popular Fragrances