Nivea Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

2.6

on 10/9/2010 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for something that wouldn't dry out the skin around my eyes but by the time I was done using this, all the scrubbing had left my eyes drier and more irritated that they'd have been if I had just used my normal non-gentle remover. I lost so many lashes :( I like that you don't have to shake it up like with some other removers (however, they tend to be the ones that work better) and it smells nice but that's all. I would not repurchase.

on 8/23/2010 6:44:00 AM

No more effective than water - useless - do not waste your money.

on 6/29/2010 12:59:00 AM

i hate this stuff!! i am all for gentle make-up removers but this stuff is so gentle to the point where i am not even getting my mascara off. my mascara is NOT even waterproof and i only put one coat of it on. so, this product really sucks, do not waste your money on it.

on 6/6/2010 11:53:00 AM

This is a really gentle makeup remover... it really doesnt remove my mascara, and I don't even wear waterproof mascara!
It's way too gentle!
Wouldn't recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Ugh. I bought a bottle and used it twice. Once to try it because it was new to me, and a second time to do a side by side comparison against another remover product.
Seriously, this is crap.
I end up rubbing and scrubbing to get anywhere, I might as well just wash my face without it and save my skin the tugging and pulling.

on 3/25/2010 4:00:00 AM

worst make up remover... ever!

on 1/24/2010 7:42:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim, and it was on sale so I thought, "why not"
Well, I don't think that I will even finish the bottle.
It is NOT good removing waterproof mascara at all. It is nice that is doesn't sting but really, it shouldn't take 5 applications to take off the mascara,

on 1/9/2010 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's so gentle, they might not as well invent this, because it doesn't do it's cleansing job well. I bought it only because I compared and found this was the cheapest eye makeup remover I could find in the drugstore. It would also be better if this comes in a pump bottle.

on 12/17/2009 6:42:00 PM

This is working, but that's it!!

on 9/8/2009 8:35:00 AM

RE: Nivea extra-gentle eye make up remover: So gentle that it doesn't actually remove your make up. Great for people who enjoy waking up with panda eyes. Is much more useful as a paperweight.

No need to waste your money on this when water is cheaper and much more effective. Granted, it doesn't irritate eyes, but that's probably because it isn't doing much to them in the first place.