December 19, 2014 | 1563 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Nivea - Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by 2010

This is a really gentle makeup remover... it really doesnt remove my mascara, and I don't even wear waterproof mascara!
It's way too gentle!
Wouldn't recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Ugh. I bought a bottle and used it twice. Once to try it because it was new to me, and a second time to do a side by side comparison against another remover product.
Seriously, this is crap.
I end up rubbing and scrubbing to get anywhere, I might as well just wash my face without it and save my skin the tugging and pulling.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Beccyforbas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

worst make up remover... ever!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:42:00 AM More reviews by chrisK75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product on a whim, and it was on sale so I thought, "why not"
Well, I don't think that I will even finish the bottle.
It is NOT good removing waterproof mascara at all. It is nice that is doesn't sting but really, it shouldn't take 5 applications to take off the mascara,

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2010 5:12:00 AM More reviews by starshar

It's so gentle, they might not as well invent this, because it doesn't do it's cleansing job well. I bought it only because I compared and found this was the cheapest eye makeup remover I could find in the drugstore. It would also be better if this comes in a pump bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by annicasmile

This is working, but that's it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2009 8:35:00 AM More reviews by YamiB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

RE: Nivea extra-gentle eye make up remover: So gentle that it doesn't actually remove your make up. Great for people who enjoy waking up with panda eyes. Is much more useful as a paperweight.

No need to waste your money on this when water is cheaper and much more effective. Granted, it doesn't irritate eyes, but that's probably because it isn't doing much to them in the first place.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

i have tried many eye make up removers that have been pricey and other cheap ones and this one is the best by far. Removes all makeup and doesn't irritate eyes at all. I prefer the Body Shop camomile eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 4:07:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticgirl252

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product after seeing Paula Begoun recommended it in her book. I have very sensitive eyes but this eye-make-up remover does make my eyes stingy, removes all my eye make-up and is very affordable. Very happy with my purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Sprat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Probably the worst makeup remover I've ever tried. Barely removed any of my eye makeup, just smudged it round. And it wasn't even waterproof mascara that I was wearing.