Nivea Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

2.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

WORST PRODUCT EVER. DRIES YOUR EYES OUT. I have like 5 wrinkles under my eyes right now. Burns too.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love the smell of this in the chemist, and I like that its not an oil base since my skin doesn't like anything oily on it. It is a very inexpensive product and is readily available almost everywhere I go, so I thought I'll give it a try.
This product to me seems absolutely useless, it was harsh on my eyes, I get all teary and red after I use it, and to make matters worse my eye makeup is still on my eyes. It doesn't even remove non waterproof eye makup properly, and it's even worse when you actually have waterproof eye makeup on.
Nivea products are generally more misses for me then hits, and I wish I would be able to love their products since its available everywhere and its cheap.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After trying the normal Nivea eye makeup remover and screaming in pain because it burned my eyes (not literally, but it was pretty harsh), I bought the gentle version. Problem is, it's so gentle that it doesn't even remove anything. I don't normally put on a lot of makeup (and rarely waterproof products) and this remover could barely remove anything unless I scrubbed a lot, which defeats the purpose of being "gentle". I will never repurchase again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It works alright, it gets most of my eyeliner and mascara off (i dont wear too much though). I think its gentle and doesnt really dry out skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for something that wouldn't dry out the skin around my eyes but by the time I was done using this, all the scrubbing had left my eyes drier and more irritated that they'd have been if I had just used my normal non-gentle remover. I lost so many lashes :( I like that you don't have to shake it up like with some other removers (however, they tend to be the ones that work better) and it smells nice but that's all. I would not repurchase.

No more effective than water - useless - do not waste your money.

i hate this stuff!! i am all for gentle make-up removers but this stuff is so gentle to the point where i am not even getting my mascara off. my mascara is NOT even waterproof and i only put one coat of it on. so, this product really sucks, do not waste your money on it.

This is a really gentle makeup remover... it really doesnt remove my mascara, and I don't even wear waterproof mascara!
It's way too gentle!
Wouldn't recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Ugh. I bought a bottle and used it twice. Once to try it because it was new to me, and a second time to do a side by side comparison against another remover product.
Seriously, this is crap.
I end up rubbing and scrubbing to get anywhere, I might as well just wash my face without it and save my skin the tugging and pulling.

worst make up remover... ever!