LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

I have tried this mask & the Catastrophic Cosmetic mask, thus far from this collection, and I would say this one performs best! The exfoliation is wonderful after breathing in the relaxing, fresh scent for the duration applied. It helped calm my acne down a bit by healing existing spots more quickly. I would purchase again!

on 5/15/2013 2:23:00 PM

Completely obsessed with this mask. I love that it's all natural and doesn't use any harsh chemicals. I use this mask maybe 2-3 times a week. I have noticed it has made a difference in my skin. It goes on nice and smooth and has the cooling effect (since you need to keep it refrigerated). I leave it on for 15-20 minutes then rinse it off. I love that it acts as an exfoliator when washing it off. It leaves my skin feeling so nice, smooth and supple. Only downside is that it has an expiration date so I end up throwing away some of the product, but its understandable since there are active ingredients in the mask.

on 4/26/2013 4:03:00 PM

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

I got a sample from the store of this mask. I've just used it one time but it worked amazingly. I noticed a huge improvement in my skin with just one use. What it does basically is unify the skin, and since my skin is usually uneven and rough on the t-zone it actually smoothed it out. I was really impressed. I'll definetly buy a full pot. If you have uneven skin, then you will love this mask. It's supposed to take oil away as well, but I didn't notice much of a change there, although I think it's only for combination and oily skin.

on 2/27/2013 9:01:00 PM

It leaves my combo skin very hydtrated and fresh

on 1/31/2013 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This mask lingers of lavender during the entire time it's applied to your face. It smells like it was created from ingredients straight out of an herb garden, which is infinitely refreshing. I love how it strips my skin of excess oil and leaves it feeling soft and smelling lovely. It's a bit difficult to wash off however, since the mask it self contains chunks of ingredients.

on 1/18/2013 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice mask that also works as an exfoliator. My skin feels soft and smooth after this. I also notice an overall improvement in my skin texture after regular use. Despite my best efforts to finish the mask before its 6-weeks expiry (I use 3-4 times a week!), I still couldn't! Maybe I'm using too little, but it's still fine now sitting in the fridge. It doesn't do anything to reduce the oiliness (I have very oily skin), but will repurchase because I do see a visible improvement in my skin.

on 11/14/2012 2:51:00 PM

Very good combination of mask and exfoliator, but not the best that I ever had, therefore I gave 4 lippies. It is suitable for combination or oily skin, because it takes away all the "old "skin. I like it because it's made of natural ingridients but it also means that it cannot last more than several weeks ( however -I have it 6 weeks and it's still fine). I use it twice a week and it does the work very good, my skin is soft and nicely exfoliated after using it. The price is very good ( 10 $) since it can be used at least 10 times ( if you use it twice a week and keep it in refrigerator).

on 11/11/2012 1:12:00 AM

Like with most of the masks at LUSH, Love Lettuce has a short lifespan and must be refrigerated due to its fresh contents. The mask has a gritty feel, but will spread onto your face easily. Give it approximately 10 minutes to do its work and you will see the positive effects of using this mask immediately after cleaning it off. For me, using Love Lettuce gave my skin a little bit of a boost by giving it a healthy, radiant glow. It also made my skin feel softer and deceivingly smoother. Despite its short lifespan, I wouldn't mind keeping this mask on the list as a staple in my arsenal of beauty products.

I've tried quite a few LUSH fresh face masks and the mask of magnaminty. None of the others have caused me to breakout. I have normal to combination skin that is breakout prone so it's semi-sensitive. I finally found a skin care regime that kept my breakouts under control and balanced out my oily and dry spots.... This mask ruined my skin!!! I hadn't had a breakout in over three months and my face has blemishes everywhere!!! The backs of my cheeks and middle of my forhead are my far the worst areas. I used the whole pot since it was about to go bad, but I will not be repurchasing... no. I like the Mask of Magnaminty a lot and would recommend it. I've been trying to get my hands on Catastrophe Cosmetic, but my LUSH counter is always out when I go in.

Popular Masks