July 24, 2014 | 1847 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 5:21:00 AM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect moisturizing, glossy balm. Gives a subtle tint to lips and makes them look fuller. Smells awesome, doesn't taste bad. Stays put on the lips for hours. Really moisturized happy lips here!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 4:50:00 AM More reviews by onar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I review the no3 nude color. Its a nude, shiny, natural color, not sticky at all, enough thick though.. I love the little sponge from where the color comes out.Its so ''secure'' for applying it. The smell is divine. Overall im not that crazy about it. I mean i would like to test others too. But highly recommend..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is more like a lip balm than a lip gloss. It is not sticky, but it is glossy. I like it a lot. The color is sheer, I have the color Rose. It is a very faint pink that isn't girlish, just soft & feminine & natural. It is good at moisturizing, but the staying power is kind of average.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by kayotic0

This is a beautiful gloss/balm. its thick and moist but just expensive. I love the color and the color is more pretty when u put it over lip stain or lip sticks. gorgeous color in rose and love the tube, easy to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2012 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Watchdog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the Apricot shimmer. The packaging is great, probably the best for a balm/gloss I've ever used, the smell divine and this balm/gloss has staying power as it has a thick but not gooey consistency. On my lips however it doesn't look any different to most other slighty shimmery tinted balms that you can get for a fraction of the price. A nice luxury treat but other equally good far cheaper contenders are around.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lesley123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this. Rose shimmer is the color I bought, and no regrets. Great color, but natural shine. Not sticky at all. Nice smell, taste. A great gloss overall. Would totally recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by DaniRN16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best "my lips but better" gloss ever!! So pretty with tiny pink sparkles (Rose Shimmer). Makes my lips look plump/full. I also like the taste/smell..sort of fruity. I use it as a lip color and also as a moisturizing balm. I usually have 3-4 of these in circulation in my purse, at home, etc. Would definitely continue to repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by mohayes1402

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This deserves the rave reviews. Gorgeous consistency and colour and lasts ages before I need to reapply (a couple of hours - amazing for a gloss/balm). I only knocked a lippie off because of the taste/smell. It is very sweet and sugary, a bit like vanilla icing. It's a personal thing that I just prefer lip products to either have no smell or taste or be fresher (fruity or minty). In spite of that, it is still fab.

The pink (01) is definately the prettiest. I have the Apricot but it might as well be a clear gloss on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by MarieW

Tastes delicious, looks beautiful and very moisturizing. On my lips, it's a glowy shine, with not too much colour. I suspect the apricot and nude shades would be just as subtle. I really like it for everyday. I do wish it had sunscreen in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by MartheNik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is so pretty! It isn't stickly, feels moisturising, doesn't break the bank and the colour suits my skintone perfectly. I also love the packaging.

A product that I've been using for years and that I have gone through a few of. I always need to have a tube of this!