December 22, 2014 | 1825 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Catraftery

This is my everyday lip product, its simple and goes with every look and actually does make my lips look fuller! Even my Fiance noticed the differance!
It is a little expensive but so worth it. My only concern is the applicator, you definitely need to clean it fairly regularly as the product does build up on it a bit. I also noticed that it starts to smell a bit funny (i'm guessing that its a mix or product and saliva or dead skin from my lips?) but as long as you clean it regularly this isn't a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HANDS DOWN MUST HAVE GLOSS

This gloss is fabulous, it is so hard to describe the color other than beautiful on the lips. Perfect soft lip for just running out or with dark smoky eyes. It reflects light and brightens your whole face. It is not sticky or tacky. It smells divine and really moisturizers my lips.

I have used the rose 01 and apricot and those in my opinion are must haves.

When I wear the rose 01 I use NYX 849 lipliner pencil which matches perfect.

I heart Clarins

UPDATE - I purchased #4 and #5....so now pretty much have 5 of them on the go all the time..what can I say...they are awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lip balm/gloss the smell is amazing like candy and I find its really moisturising but I don't think it lasts really long but I don't mind I just love this sooo much would definitely repurchase time and time again

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by cjsmommasan

For the price, is really expected more. The color is pretty but not exceptional. I don't find it particularly moisturizing or long lasting. I won't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Yonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looks nice and natural, moisturises well but the shine didn't stay on as long as I wanted it to. Would still buy again cause I really like it anyway!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by LouAlexNZ

This is one of the best products I've bought this year. It's half gloss, half balm. So it gives a soft pink colour and sheen, whilst giving your lips a treatment.
It's super versatile: I wear it everyday, here's the combos: On it's own when exercising, a neutral lip look to accompany dramatic big smokey eyesm or ver the top of bright lipsticks to tone the look down a little, or I wear it on minimal make up days (e.g a bit of base and lightly made up eyes) for a no fuss look. I adore this product and can't rate it or recommend it highly enough! I'm in NZ, so Clarins is quite pricey, but the price is worth it ($35)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by stl

I love love love this. I picked up after rave reviews on some blogs I follow. It is a gloss, but it's also very moisturizing for my lips, I don't need to use lipbalm with this, so I use it to moisturize my lips, add a bit of gloss and color. Gloss and color are really subtle, just the way I like it. I am already getting back ups of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 5:21:00 AM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect moisturizing, glossy balm. Gives a subtle tint to lips and makes them look fuller. Smells awesome, doesn't taste bad. Stays put on the lips for hours. Really moisturized happy lips here!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 4:50:00 AM More reviews by onar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I review the no3 nude color. Its a nude, shiny, natural color, not sticky at all, enough thick though.. I love the little sponge from where the color comes out.Its so ''secure'' for applying it. The smell is divine. Overall im not that crazy about it. I mean i would like to test others too. But highly recommend..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is more like a lip balm than a lip gloss. It is not sticky, but it is glossy. I like it a lot. The color is sheer, I have the color Rose. It is a very faint pink that isn't girlish, just soft & feminine & natural. It is good at moisturizing, but the staying power is kind of average.