November 28, 2014 | 1810 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by cia_agent86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this, I really like the texture. I have been suffering from stress related breakouts so I decided to give this a try. I used an Olay makeup removing cloth then hopped in the shower. It was weird because not only did it exfoliate well, the 'tingling' everyone describes really felt more like 'burning' for me! I just chalk that up to my retin-A usage.. So far so good! In 2-3 days my skin stopped breaking out and the lil bumps I had (and one cyst!) are shrinking and one are gone. I use my Olay moisturizer after this to counter any dryness. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Lizzieloveslipgloss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Use this post workout for neck, chest and back. Don't use it on my face but love it for the body.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently came crawling back to this scrub. I had used it faithfully for many years, but stopped after I noticed that everything else with salicylic acid in it broke me out. I don't know what's different about this product exactly (perhaps it's the salicylic/glycolic combo that works for me), but my skin really does look better -clearer and smoother - when I use this regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Now I'm on my 3rd bottle of this stuff and just like it. It's very gentle, leaves my skin fresh and smooth, without drying out or breaking out it. My complexion reacts with some scrubs, but not at all with this. I can tell it helps remove pimples and blackheads. Smells very good, fresh and I'm satisfied with the ingredients, too. Totally recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by DarynEvy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this cleanser, I've repurchased several times! This is very gentle and works wonderfully!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by softballmari27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

this stuff is AMAZING!!!! i HAD really bad acne on my forehead, but after switching to this about 2 months ago, this cleared it up!!! im on my 3rd bottle! i origanly used the regular wash, but needed a little somethin extra, and this was it. i have oily skin a this takes the oil away for the day! of course i still have acne scars, but i out a little lemon juice and there starting to lighten up. very pleased. my hg skin care product. the smell isnt that bad either. it smells like a spa to me haha. would reccomend to anyone with comibation/oily-oily skin. dry skinned girls ... id recommend the pink grapefruit cleanser or wash(as the scrub will make ur skin irritated).... works amazing for all my friends who have dry skin. sensitive skin girls.. id recomend the redness cleanser or wash also by neutrogena. really works on my cousin who was super super sensitive skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

This really does seem to be helping my acne. I use it maybe 2 or 3 times a week in the shower. It feels so tingly and my face feels very clean but not tight or dry after using. It has just the perfect amount of scrubiness to it. Does not burn even though I have somewhat dry and sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by idontwearmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Sorry guys but for me at least, this did NOT get rid of any acne. In fact, it made it worse. It felt like there was a residue on my skin and it got oily faster (and it is oily enough already. I got several new pimples and acne drives me out of my mind! In my opinion, it was pooping awful. Not worth a cent. I don't even know why I tried this since I pretty much always go organic. Just proves that is the way to go and I should not have strayed. I am going to try Derma E Vitamin A and Glycolic acid cleanser next. Wish me luck!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by lisakoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this scrub for a year or two now, and it's consistently kept me clear and content! I recently started trying other scrubs but this one is still better than the others so I'm gonna go back to it as soon as I'm finished with this bottle of crap that I currently have!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by youdoyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Meh, not my favorite. It has a very creamy base, which I guess is a nice alternative to most of the harsh acne solutions out there. But this just wasn't for me. Never felt clean afterwards, and I'm not a fan of cleansers that leave a film on the skin afterward and this definitely does. Do like that it contains glycolic acid though.