Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

4.1

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Panthenol, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumus Sativus), Camellia Olefifera (Green Tea) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5 Lake, Green 5, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance

on 11/28/2012 11:51:00 AM

I LOVE this product! I use it every night after removing my makeup with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I don't think it's bad that I use it every night because the beads in the scrub are not harsh at all! I really feel it helps get any extra makeup off of my face. I have very acne prone skin and this scrub has helped my acne SOOO much! I couldn't be more pleased:)

**I do not use this in the morning I use the cleanser from the same line**

on 11/26/2012 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

- Smells divine!
- Good size / amount of granules
- Used 1-2x a week after multiple days of wearing makeup where the next day I plan to wear no makeup
- Makes my skin smoother and more healthy looking
- In conjunction w/ my other products it is helping me get rid of my acne with more success than ever
- Worth a try!!
- Will repurchase!

on 10/22/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

There's two good things about this product: It smells amazing, like cucumber; and two, it exfoliates nicely. But that's it. It dries out my skin, and after I rinse it off, it feels as if there's still a film on my face.

Dislike greatly.

on 10/21/2012 11:40:00 PM

i have really oily skin, and i started breaking out really bad on my forehead and the side of my face, and i came across this at target. i use neutrogena healthy skin liquid foundation (oil free), and it works really well which is why i tried this product. But, i've been using this face wash once or twice a day for about a month and i haven't noticed a difference other than my face is softer and feels more fresh after i use it. Though my niece says she noticed a difference acne wise, i still haven't notice anything! i'm going to keep using it until it runs out though, and see what happens. :)

on 9/23/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Just bought this, I really like the texture. I have been suffering from stress related breakouts so I decided to give this a try. I used an Olay makeup removing cloth then hopped in the shower. It was weird because not only did it exfoliate well, the 'tingling' everyone describes really felt more like 'burning' for me! I just chalk that up to my retin-A usage.. So far so good! In 2-3 days my skin stopped breaking out and the lil bumps I had (and one cyst!) are shrinking and one are gone. I use my Olay moisturizer after this to counter any dryness. :)

Use this post workout for neck, chest and back. Don't use it on my face but love it for the body.

on 9/22/2012 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I recently came crawling back to this scrub. I had used it faithfully for many years, but stopped after I noticed that everything else with salicylic acid in it broke me out. I don't know what's different about this product exactly (perhaps it's the salicylic/glycolic combo that works for me), but my skin really does look better -clearer and smoother - when I use this regularly.

on 8/26/2012 8:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Now I'm on my 3rd bottle of this stuff and just like it. It's very gentle, leaves my skin fresh and smooth, without drying out or breaking out it. My complexion reacts with some scrubs, but not at all with this. I can tell it helps remove pimples and blackheads. Smells very good, fresh and I'm satisfied with the ingredients, too. Totally recommend.

on 8/1/2012 12:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I loved this cleanser, I've repurchased several times! This is very gentle and works wonderfully!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

this stuff is AMAZING!!!! i HAD really bad acne on my forehead, but after switching to this about 2 months ago, this cleared it up!!! im on my 3rd bottle! i origanly used the regular wash, but needed a little somethin extra, and this was it. i have oily skin a this takes the oil away for the day! of course i still have acne scars, but i out a little lemon juice and there starting to lighten up. very pleased. my hg skin care product. the smell isnt that bad either. it smells like a spa to me haha. would reccomend to anyone with comibation/oily-oily skin. dry skinned girls ... id recommend the pink grapefruit cleanser or wash(as the scrub will make ur skin irritated).... works amazing for all my friends who have dry skin. sensitive skin girls.. id recomend the redness cleanser or wash also by neutrogena. really works on my cousin who was super super sensitive skin!