July 29, 2014 | 1543 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a staple in my shower. I will repurchase again and again. It's honestly the best scrub I've tried, at the cheapest price point, and most convenient to purchase (available at walmart.). It is moisturizing without being oily and leaving my tub slippery. I love that there is organic shea butter in this. The particles are not too rough but don't dissolve into nothingness the moment you apply it to wet skin, either. And the scent is absolutely delectable. Of course, some people will hate it - my sister almost gagged, she hates anything food-scented - but if the idea of a shower product that I can basically describe as hazelnut-salted-caramel-mocha-hot-fudge appeals to you, BUY IT. If the body butter in this scent smells the same, I really need to get me some of that, too. Yum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This scrub smells like coffee and exfoliates skin leaving it moisturized but not greasy. Super affordable; I think I paid $6 bucks for a huge jar. I recommend using this in the shower versus the bathtub to avoid leaving a brown ring in your tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Estheticqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The BEST overall sugar scrub you can buy for less the $6! I've tried all of tree huts sugar scrubs and each one is FABULOUS :) like the other reviewer stated below, it is the best way to exfoliate your body (not face) before a spray tan or self tanner! Love the way it makes my elbows and feet feel...if you haven't tried these products yet, your missin out!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

Love this stuff.

Great scent, excellent exfoliator - this is what makes it possible for me to have a natural-looking self-tanner application - and it also does wonders for my skin in the wintertime.

The scent is pretty strong but doesn't stick around long.

The tub and packaging can be kind of messy sometimes, but it's cheap and I always keep it on hand.

Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by danielleflip21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading reviews here I decided to purchase this at my local Wal-Mart. First thing I noticed upon opening this is that lack of seal. I don't know if I just happened to pick up an unsealed tub or if all of them are like that, but I find it a little unhygienic. I took a lippie off for this. I do love the smell however, but to some it could be a little overpowering. It reminds me of coffee, toffee, and caramel. Thankfully I love all of these scents, so I find it pleasant. The scrub itself is very nice- good consistency, and coarse enough for my skin. It leaves my skin feeling very soft, and it is nice to use after I use my depilatory cream. Good for preventing ingrown hairs. Will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I love Tree Hut's sugar scrubs. They're a good product for a good price. (Approximately $6 at my local Wal-Mart. $9+ at Ulta...)

This scent is my absolute favorite. I adored this one, although the product inside did not seem as thick as the other scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the scent of this scrub. Very gourmand, if that is the right word. I use it on dry skin to get the most of the scrub properties. I tend to purchase a lot when it is on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The sugar scrubs in the Tree Hut line are the only ones I currently use, as they are effective, smell fabulous and are priced right. I buy mine at Ulta, where they are quite often on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by synmyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Wonderful, wonderful stuff! I've tossed all my other exfoliating puffs, brushes, and doo-dads in favor of this scrub.

I epilate my full legs and arms at least once a week, and I have to stay on top of exfoliating to alleviate ingrown hairs. While this scrub hasn't gotten rid of all my ingrowns, it does do a fabulous job of leaving my skin smooth and soft. I use this at least every other day all over my body. The scent is so delicious that it turns an otherwise routine chore into a treat. I actually look forward to using it. I never thought I'd ever say that about a body scrub.

The first time I used it, I did so in the middle of my shower when my skin was wet. The scrub kept dissolving and did little to exfoliate. Then I read the earlier reviewers here who recommended using the scrub on dry skin before showering. That has made all the difference. It is a little rougher this way, so be gentle the first time you use on dry skin until you figure out how much pressure you need to apply.

Now I can't imagine showering without using this scrub first. I'm almost done with my first tub and have a second one ready to go. My first tub lasted at least two months of regular use every other day. I bought mine on sale at Ulta and I also used a coupon with them--so the price per tub came to less than $5 including tax. Worth every penny! Also, I haven't experienced any shower staining that a previous reviewer mentioned.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by svaiko

This smells yummy, exfoiliates great, doesnt leave your tub greasy or slippery, and its inexpensive! A drawback for me is the packaging, i find it difficult to find space in my tub area to set it down, take the lid off, scoop out what I need, and then put the lid back on while Im holding what I scooped out in my other hand. I still need to work on my system ;)