December 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming & Toning Gel Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I gotta say that i really like this product! I have moderate amount of cellulite and i purchased this product after a friend suggested it. I've been using it twice a day for about 12 days and i've noticed major difference on my skin... First of all, it' s signifficantly firmer, softer and most important, i've noticed that 30% of my cellulite has disappeared! I've tried more expensive products(Dior, Estee Lauder, Vichy) and this one is much better and much cheaper(costs like 12 euro). It does worth a try. I'll definately keep using it and i'll post an update after 2-3 weeks to let you know whether or not i've seen further improvement.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by fazli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It did quite a good job. I didn't have a huge amount of cellulite, but this cream impoved the situation a lot. I could see first results within 3-4 days. I had tried some more expensive options (Vichy, Estee Lauder, Galenic) but Nivea was the best one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2010 6:00:00 AM More reviews by morning_mist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product seems like such a hit-and-miss deal, if you read through the reviews... Unfortunately, for me it was a miss.

The basics: light blue gel-cream with a soft scent which fades after a while. I spreads nicely, even if it is a bit sticky. There is a need to wait a few minutes before getting dressed.

I used a whole tube, once a day, and I don't see any results. My skin remains as it was. I don't even notice softer skin..!
Maybe I'm just so biased against cellulite creams I don't believe any of them work (which I don't, not on the actual cellulite), but I do believe some make the skin much more hydrated, thus making for smoother-looking skin. Not here, not for me.

Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Elrania

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't have much cellulite, but more then enough. I bought this in SA a year ago after I remembered the test they did on "how to look good naked". This one was the winner and one of the cheapest. Don't think I've seen it in Norwegian stores.
The smell is really strong, and the silicone leaves a very nice feeling on the skin. I used it for 3 weeks straight and did notice a difference. Now I'm going to use it again before summer starts.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by julieb1975

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've never posted on this site before, despite being a member for a few years but this lotion has impressed me so much, I thought I should spread the word.
I've been looking for an effective anti-cellulite lotion and having heard the wonderful reviews about this product, I still remained skeptical it would work for me but it actually did. I had a moderate amount of cellulite on the front and back of my legs and the cellulite on the front has vanished completely (within a week!) and 80% of the cellulite on the back of my legs has disappeared - that took about 4-5 weeks to see those particular results. Definitely will purchase this again and again, especially as bikini season approaches!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by maajake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not the best cellulite lotion I have used. Still it's ok and I will finish the bottle. But nothing special really.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by irielove420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't sure if this was goin to work for me but i tried it out anyway and Im glad I did. but remember for it to work you have to use it everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by boogie4life

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

i'm pretty sure this product works unless it's just all the world's great magic powers. okay well, the lotion i think definatley works a lot. i was put on pills for schizophrenia which took me from like 140/50 pounds to almost 300 in like aprox. 2 years so when i stopped taking the pills i knew i shouldn't like loose weight too super quick so my skin can have time to naturally shrink so i don't have too much flab so i decided not to diet or exercize much and just use a bunch of products such as these for my skin. okay well now i'm under 200 and my cellulite and stretch marks are only slightly worse than they were before i gained the weight (when i was 17-20 i went from 115/20 to like 170 then back down to 130/40 range so i had gotten a bit of it bad from gain back then but i never did anything about it x cept palmers for the stretch marks). so i'd have to say this works well cuz if not i think i'd look a lot worse right now. i also take the pills and i'm thinking those are working well also cuz i haven't been dieting much at all like i eat way fatty greasy grainy foods and still been losing weight but i stopped taking the pills for the last few weeks and i stopped losing weight and fat as much. i was also taking diurex water pills 2 tho which i also stopped so now i'm going to just take these nivea pills and see how fast it goes for the next few weeks before i decide if i should bother to keep taking and buying the pills. my google search isn't resulting to well right now so i'm not bothering w/ the medical aspects but i did it already in the past and it seemed to make sense and be workable but of course not being educated as a doctor i wouldn't know for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by skiba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Almost done the bottle and haven't noticed any difference, used it on my butt and back of my thighs... I was expecting SOME results as I have 20 year old skin and just noticed cellulite beginning...but no results... no firmness even whatsoever.

Does leave the skin silky smooth, and smells great... but so does a regular body lotion.

trying the silhouette one next...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Amanda179

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used this product for 5 weeks now and noticed very little, if any, improvement. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin and moisturizes well enough but it just doesn't do what it's supposed to, even in conjunction w/the L-Carnitine supplements. Would NOT recommend.