April 18, 2014 | 1875 users online

Shampoo - Joico - Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the BEST purple toneing shampoo it is soo rich and pigmented, also this doesnt dry out my clients hair like the clarolshimmerlights one does PS: shimmerlights smells grossss!!! this shampoo smells great and gets all the bigbird yellow tones out the first try!! (: will reperchase

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by lillill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Regret buyin big bottle takin long time to use up..its now my "when i dont have somethin better" backup poo mediocre results but is not damaging..wont help keep difficult reds in(i know i know), as i said..mothin special..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have fine wavy hair which are naturally strawberry blond with a lot of orange pigment in them which make them appear red sometimes. I never liked lots of orange and therefore use violet shampoos on a regular basis to tone it down a bit and make my hair appear a more cool tone. This shampoo does the job and feels gentle enough against dry hair. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Does what it says. Is a very well formulated and deep violet shampoo that will knock out any brassy tones probably within a weeks of use. Please be advised though- for hair that is super dry and damaged, a thicker conditioner should be used after.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is great as a weekly or bi-weekly shampoo to get rid of brassiness in blonde hair. this stuff is intense though so don't use it too much or you'll look grey! this stuff is definitely an HG for me

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by rocketinthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not entirely sure how much I like this stuff. I've always wanted white-silver hair, and this stuff just... eh. I was told to leave in purple shampoo longer if I'm trying to achieve the silver look, but when I left this in for 20 minutes, 15 minutes, 10, it always gave me purple ends and gray roots. What I'm thinking is that I need to bleach my hair AGAIN, which I really do not want to do. However, this stuff does give me a very nice ash blonde when I just leave it in for 3 minutes. I guess I'm going to have to settle for that until then. Love the scent, though, and I think even if this doesn't work after bleaching another time, I'm still going to repurchase because the scent is to die for.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by gandolfwizard25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the shampoo and conditioner. I can't find it for less than $26 per bottle in Australia which sucks, but I pay it anyway because it's worth it. It turns your hair into that beautiful ashy blonde colour that most of us spend so much time trying to get. It makes it fairly soft and healthy looking too. I only leave it on for 5 minutes each (shampoo then conditioner) and it does an amazing job for me.

Love love love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by anorth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Best violet shampoo & conditioner out there! I use this 2x a week on my bleached hair and i don't have any brassy tones at all. Shampoo can be a bit drying ( no where near as drying as other violet shampoos though ) but the awesome thing about this combo is the conditioner actually does a great job of conditoning! On my second bottle. Will definetely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by alicia148

I have very blonde hair and have tried many of these violet shampoos. This is definitely the strongest and has the best effect. It does have a noticeable affect on the colour of my hair. It drys your hair a little bit, but if you use the conditioner too it's not a problem. I would recommend this to any blonde!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by AnitaMarlene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best violet shampoo I have ever used. It made my hair look so much better after the first use. I also used the conditioner too. I would suggest this to anyone that bleaches their hair. It's the only shampoo that took the brasiness out of my hair!