April 20, 2014 | 1338 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by monicax3

The formula of this liner isn't bad but what I just can't stand is... the brush! The brush is extremely hard, with no bend to it whatsoever. The product does not adhere to the brush very well so it's hard to apply. I do agree that it is very waterproof and will stay on the eyes, but I hate the brush too much to even use this product. Perhaps I could try apply it using a different brush, but at $3 or $4 a pop, I don't mind throwing it out and investing in a better liquid liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

This liner and the nonwaterproof version are complete opposites! If you've ever used that one you probably know that once it hits water it will smudge, but the regular version is smudge proof for oily lids. On the other hand, this liner is waterproof and requires a makeup remover, but on the downside it actually smudged on my oily lids. If a product said waterproof, I would probably assume that it would be better at preventing my eyeliner from smudging on my oily eyelids. On me this liner smudged, but it was also very difficult to erase the smudges because of the formula.
However, the worst thing about this formula that others have noted is that it irritates your eyes. If you get it in your eye while applying/removing, it stings. Also, I dislike the felt tip because I can get a more precise line with the brush tip applicator on the non waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Paulinecheyram

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does not budge!!! I have oily eyelids and this is the best waterproof and long wearing eyeliner ever!! Such a life saver for me in terms of longevity. The dip felt tip sucks but use a eyeliner brush and voila!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by lizhorrible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The liner stays on my lids very well despite the fact my lids are an oil slick. I applied it over UDPP and it stays forever. its really hard to remove. i don't like the applicator, i like to do wing liner and this was not giving me the perfect wings i wanted. the applicator is fairly thick and hard to use if you're not used to it. i wouldn't repurchase this only because of the applicator and the fact that its so difficult to remove.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by amberoertel

I hate this product with a passion. I bought this half off at my towns Alco store. I was thrilled to finally have a good liquid eyeliner. Or so I thought. The brush was so thick that it didn't want to go anywhere and when I tried to spread it out it looked like I had just gotten out of thepool

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by autumnlee33

i just bought this today and when i swatched it on my hand i was alittle leery on if it was going to work it was very watery it fully dried after a couple minutes but when i did the water test WOW it does not budge! it does not smear! it stays put no i haven't fully worn it all day so i will update if anything changes... it is not as watery when putting on the lid compared to swatches on my hand..the felt tip is hard...harder than a felt tip pen so its going to take some practice to get comfortable with but it is do-able... the liner does get all over the top part of the wand so you have to be careful not to get it on another parts of your face similar to a mascara wand ...i didnt have a problem with it getting stuck on my lashes so overall to me this is a great liner just a tad tricky but for the staying power i will definitely make some adjustments will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Wickedxchick

My sister did my makeup Friday night woke up sat morning with still perfect eyeliner (didnt use on the bottom I use inglot for that) it stayed till 10pm without any trasfer to the lid wayy better than Milani.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by peachy16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually love wet n wild products but this stuff was terrible! I bought it because liquid eye liners usually transfer to my eyelids and from the reviews it sounded like this would stay put. Wrong!! Despite being waterproof it transfers on my eyelids like crazy! It feels very sticky and uncomfortable. The applicator tip feels like you are using a toothpick to apply it. The gel liner from wet n wild actually works way better for me so I guess I will be sticking with that until I find something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by grimrides

I got this and had transfer from my lash line to my upper eye lid within 15 minutes. Next application I gunned it with a blow dryer on cool to make sure it was completely dry and it still transferred and smudged all over the place. Within a hour all that was left was a residual mess that was hard to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by absolutepitch1825

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great eyeliner! Yes, it's waterproof indeed. Stay put all day on my oily eyelid. Perfect eyeliner to define a winged eye too. Many people complain that it's hard to come off but that's exactly waterproof formula supposed to do. Comes off easily with any baby oil. I would recommend to anyone.