September 17, 2014 | 2170 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't hate it when I used it. It took some getting use to, and a fast hand with a wet Q-tip when you screwed up and needed to fix that uneven, too think, whoops line because once it dried.... you heard it right below, you're marked for life.

So I'm neutral on the product. Don't love it don't hate it. It did do an excellent job of staying on even if it became mission impossible to take it off. Never smudged for me, and always stayed put. Jojoba oil on a cotton ball I remember helped me get this eyeliner off more easily.

I do not tend to use it now because I found my HG liner. I much prefer Physician's Formula gel liner pods.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

Some of the bad reviews surprise me. This stuff is amazing! Once it's on, it's not going anywhere! I don't have to worry about eating dinner with my husband and having my eyeliner dripping in my plate. Seriously! I want an eyeliner that is going to stay where I put it and this does just that. I dab some apricot oil on my eyes and let it sit for a bit and then wash it off. This has to be the best eyeliner out there for staying power!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by sharp2198

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this eyeliner. I have issues with eyeliner wearing off long before my day is over. It doesn't rub off. You definitely need to let it dry after applying or it can get where you don't want it. I've seen a lot of people say it's really hard to get off. I use Mary Kay's Oil-Free Makeup remover and it comes right off without having to scrub. I actually use a little on q-tip to touch up if I'm less than steady when applying it. I've never been a big fan of liquid eyeliner because it always goes on too thick and smears, but I don't have that problem with this. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jacquelinealexa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always buy cheap eye liner so when I saw this product at walmart, I was very excited. Unfortunately though, I was very disappointed. The brush is a firm pointed tip, so it's hard to get an even angle for both eyes unless you're great with both hands. And it really does live up to the waterproof name- t wont come off for anything. I don't use makeup remover (sensitive skin) but typically some hot water and a little soap will take anything off- but not this. I find myself having to scrub and scrub, causing irritation to my eyes.
Honestly, not even worth the $3 I spent on it. I'll stick to NYC

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner a couple of years ago and recently "re-discovered" it to use it one more time before tossing it out because it had become a bit more viscous than I remembered.
So this stuff is actually quite waterproof, so much so that it resists "easy removal." I actually have to kind of scrub at my eyelids with Almay makeup remove eye pads and olive oil. The eyeliner can be a pain to apply because yes, if you get it on your eyelashes - it does tend to get clumpy and impossible to remove.
I guess the pros are that this does produce a deep almost glossy black, that does not migrate, even on my oily lids without primer! But if you build too many layers, it does tend to look "thick" and perhaps a bit crinkly once you start curling your eyelashes and whatnot.
I am willing to bet that this eyeliner would be terrific for costume make-up purposes because the firm felt tip liner does allow you a moderate amount of control. However, it's a little too hardcore as an eyeliner for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

Noooo horrible

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by littlemissash133

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Terrible product. Since I love the Mega Liner, I figured that I'd try this out. HUGE mistake. This is very difficult to apply because it does not come out in a fluid line. It was clumpy and messy. It is waterproof, but it's very difficult to remove. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im really surprized to see all the reviews about this smudging. This stuff is tenacious! I will say it does apply very wet and it needs a minute to dry so don't move or blink or it can get all over and then won't come off. Once it dries it stays put- period. This is my go to for intense and longwearing eyeliner looks- especially an intense cat eye. It applies very precise but it does take some pratice to get a nice clean line. ( I find that with all liquid and gel eyeliners especially since I have small hooded eyes) The brush is really a felt tipped applicator that is a bit stiff but that does help with precision. I actually like the applicator. I haven't used it in a while because A., I was into a softer eyeliner look and B., it gets in my eyelashes making them stick together and making applying mascara a pain. I am getting back to my cat eye so perhaps I will try doing my mascara first then applying this or using this to "set" my other liquid eyeliner. Its only around 3 bucks and worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by jchenx3

This is my favorite waterproof eyeliner to wear to the clubs! It stays on all night and I never have to worry about it smudging or sliding off. I love that this eyeliner wears all day until I decide to take it off. The only thing is that if you apply a really heavy or thick coat of this liquid eyeliner it may flake off. But overall I love the staying power as well as the price for what it does!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by missmandyL

Good liquid liner, super waterproof and never smudges.