November 26, 2014 | 1410 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

This is very black and easy to use. I think it's easy to use. Many find that it isn't but this was my first experience with liquid liner (I usually use gel or pencil liners) and I found it easy to apply. My one gripe is, as the reviewer below me also noticed, it will get on your eyelashes and dry so applying mascara is not as smooth as it normally is. It makes your lashes spidery. I will play with it a little bit. I said I would buy it again and I may, but I want to try other liners first as this was my first one and I'm sure there are better ones out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by meggers88

This eyeliner has really good staying power. I only have to apply it once a day and it doesn't smudge once it's dry. (It even is pretty resistant to makeup remover). Its main flaw is that it is not a user friendly product. If you get any of it on your eyelashes, it is there to stay and it makes your mascara clump on to it. If you hold your finger over your eyelashes you can avoid it clumping in your eyelashes and making a mess of your mascara, but it makes drawing a straight line really difficult so I have to apply it very slowly. I luckily don't have the problem of the eyeliner smudging before I'm done, but I can see how that would happen to others because I get eyeliner on my finger when I'm shielding my eyelashes and it takes a lot of rubbing makeup remover on my finger to get the eyeliner off.

So not horrible, but don't necessarily recommend and likely wouldn't buy again (their eyeliner pot is better, although smudges more.)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this. (Not to be blunt, or anything.) This liner does have a few things going for it--it's very back and I like the stiff applicator. But, it smudges like nobody's business. You have to put it on and then sit without moving or blinking for several minutes or it transfers like crazy. To compound that, it is pretty waterproof and resistant even to makeup remover. So, once it smudges you're screwed in terms of cleaning it up again. I'm an old pro with liquid liner, so I don't think it's my technique. I wouldn't buy this again. There are better contenders in the drug store category for black liquid eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't hate it when I used it. It took some getting use to, and a fast hand with a wet Q-tip when you screwed up and needed to fix that uneven, too think, whoops line because once it dried.... you heard it right below, you're marked for life.

So I'm neutral on the product. Don't love it don't hate it. It did do an excellent job of staying on even if it became mission impossible to take it off. Never smudged for me, and always stayed put. Jojoba oil on a cotton ball I remember helped me get this eyeliner off more easily.

I do not tend to use it now because I found my HG liner. I much prefer Physician's Formula gel liner pods.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

Some of the bad reviews surprise me. This stuff is amazing! Once it's on, it's not going anywhere! I don't have to worry about eating dinner with my husband and having my eyeliner dripping in my plate. Seriously! I want an eyeliner that is going to stay where I put it and this does just that. I dab some apricot oil on my eyes and let it sit for a bit and then wash it off. This has to be the best eyeliner out there for staying power!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by sharp2198

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this eyeliner. I have issues with eyeliner wearing off long before my day is over. It doesn't rub off. You definitely need to let it dry after applying or it can get where you don't want it. I've seen a lot of people say it's really hard to get off. I use Mary Kay's Oil-Free Makeup remover and it comes right off without having to scrub. I actually use a little on q-tip to touch up if I'm less than steady when applying it. I've never been a big fan of liquid eyeliner because it always goes on too thick and smears, but I don't have that problem with this. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jacquelinealexa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always buy cheap eye liner so when I saw this product at walmart, I was very excited. Unfortunately though, I was very disappointed. The brush is a firm pointed tip, so it's hard to get an even angle for both eyes unless you're great with both hands. And it really does live up to the waterproof name- t wont come off for anything. I don't use makeup remover (sensitive skin) but typically some hot water and a little soap will take anything off- but not this. I find myself having to scrub and scrub, causing irritation to my eyes.
Honestly, not even worth the $3 I spent on it. I'll stick to NYC

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner a couple of years ago and recently "re-discovered" it to use it one more time before tossing it out because it had become a bit more viscous than I remembered.
So this stuff is actually quite waterproof, so much so that it resists "easy removal." I actually have to kind of scrub at my eyelids with Almay makeup remove eye pads and olive oil. The eyeliner can be a pain to apply because yes, if you get it on your eyelashes - it does tend to get clumpy and impossible to remove.
I guess the pros are that this does produce a deep almost glossy black, that does not migrate, even on my oily lids without primer! But if you build too many layers, it does tend to look "thick" and perhaps a bit crinkly once you start curling your eyelashes and whatnot.
I am willing to bet that this eyeliner would be terrific for costume make-up purposes because the firm felt tip liner does allow you a moderate amount of control. However, it's a little too hardcore as an eyeliner for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

Noooo horrible

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by littlemissash133

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Terrible product. Since I love the Mega Liner, I figured that I'd try this out. HUGE mistake. This is very difficult to apply because it does not come out in a fluid line. It was clumpy and messy. It is waterproof, but it's very difficult to remove. Will not repurchase.