July 28, 2014 | 2045 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jacquelinealexa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always buy cheap eye liner so when I saw this product at walmart, I was very excited. Unfortunately though, I was very disappointed. The brush is a firm pointed tip, so it's hard to get an even angle for both eyes unless you're great with both hands. And it really does live up to the waterproof name- t wont come off for anything. I don't use makeup remover (sensitive skin) but typically some hot water and a little soap will take anything off- but not this. I find myself having to scrub and scrub, causing irritation to my eyes.
Honestly, not even worth the $3 I spent on it. I'll stick to NYC

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner a couple of years ago and recently "re-discovered" it to use it one more time before tossing it out because it had become a bit more viscous than I remembered.
So this stuff is actually quite waterproof, so much so that it resists "easy removal." I actually have to kind of scrub at my eyelids with Almay makeup remove eye pads and olive oil. The eyeliner can be a pain to apply because yes, if you get it on your eyelashes - it does tend to get clumpy and impossible to remove.
I guess the pros are that this does produce a deep almost glossy black, that does not migrate, even on my oily lids without primer! But if you build too many layers, it does tend to look "thick" and perhaps a bit crinkly once you start curling your eyelashes and whatnot.
I am willing to bet that this eyeliner would be terrific for costume make-up purposes because the firm felt tip liner does allow you a moderate amount of control. However, it's a little too hardcore as an eyeliner for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

Noooo horrible

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by littlemissash133

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Terrible product. Since I love the Mega Liner, I figured that I'd try this out. HUGE mistake. This is very difficult to apply because it does not come out in a fluid line. It was clumpy and messy. It is waterproof, but it's very difficult to remove. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im really surprized to see all the reviews about this smudging. This stuff is tenacious! I will say it does apply very wet and it needs a minute to dry so don't move or blink or it can get all over and then won't come off. Once it dries it stays put- period. This is my go to for intense and longwearing eyeliner looks- especially an intense cat eye. It applies very precise but it does take some pratice to get a nice clean line. ( I find that with all liquid and gel eyeliners especially since I have small hooded eyes) The brush is really a felt tipped applicator that is a bit stiff but that does help with precision. I actually like the applicator. I haven't used it in a while because A., I was into a softer eyeliner look and B., it gets in my eyelashes making them stick together and making applying mascara a pain. I am getting back to my cat eye so perhaps I will try doing my mascara first then applying this or using this to "set" my other liquid eyeliner. Its only around 3 bucks and worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by jchenx3

This is my favorite waterproof eyeliner to wear to the clubs! It stays on all night and I never have to worry about it smudging or sliding off. I love that this eyeliner wears all day until I decide to take it off. The only thing is that if you apply a really heavy or thick coat of this liquid eyeliner it may flake off. But overall I love the staying power as well as the price for what it does!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by missmandyL

Good liquid liner, super waterproof and never smudges.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by desireenfld31

Look, I love this product. It's a great eyeliner. It's only the 2nd liquid liner that I've ever used, so I'm no expert but what I love about it is that the colour is really black and intense and it gives me the shape I want. However - I get so fed up when applying it sometimes because it always gets on my lashes somehow and clumps them together and by the time I'm finished with my liner, unless I immediately wipe it off, it's impossible to apply mascara afterwards. Also, for a product called "H20 proof" it certainly isn't waterproof. It smudges like crazy when applying - all over my eyelid - and i've gone to school and work not realizing, which is horrible. It's weird considering it's so difficult to get off while washing your face but never stays in place when you actually need it to. So basically, it's a really messy eyeliner to use but once you do get it right, it looks great. Plus it's really inexpensive, so can't really complain too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love WnW shadows, but this product isn't very good. While the product is waterproof, it isn't smudge-proof. In the time it took to line my other eye, the first eye had already smudged. I have hooded eyes, so I need something that stays put. Also, the applicator doesn't move at all. I'll stick with Loreal Infallible gel. It's the ONLY liner I've found that doesn't smudge.

I ended up using this after applying falsies. So, I'll use it up.

UPDATE: I saw on Youtube that you just press the color on; you don't draw it. I'm going to give this another try.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by DemiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This liner is absolutely awful! It is supposed to be waterproof but smudged all over my eyelids! The weird part is... It's impossible to get off once you want to wash your makeup off. I also hate how it clumps up my lashes if it touches them. Awful formula & awful applicator. The WORST eyeliner I have ever tried.