August 22, 2014 | 2034 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Steve23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product quite a lot. Just started my fourth tube of this. It makes my lashes look a lot longer and makes them nice and black. This is not the product if you're looking for a voluminous set of eyelashes, but it's great for everyday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara excels at vertical lift. My lashes tend to flop. We're talking horizontal lashes, even though I use an excellent eyelash curler. If your lashes need Viagara likemine do, this is an option you should check out. It's not much for volume but it does a superior job with length, definition, and that "flared" look. I do wish the wand wasn't so soft and bendable. Beyond that, it's a great, cheap drugstore option for long lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I really like this mascara for a more natural but still defined look for my lashes.
It's easy to apply and get all my lashes, it doesn't smudge or flake, it lenghtens well and volumises slightly.
I love how even if I don't use eyelash curlers, I can easily get a great curl in my lashes with this mascara and it lasts the whole day, without my lashes being crisp like other mascaras can make them.
The only downside I find is that it can stick your lashes together easily if you're not careful, and not be as... defining, as it should be. It's not clumpy, but it can just not separate lashes that well, so you need to zig zag the wand properly and pay attention to that. Really pleased with it otherwise.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by softy22

I got this mascara for free so i can't say any thing about the price, and the result it gave me was fine but i've noticed that it's the only mascara that make my lashes fall.. i hated it !!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Ksheehan324

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara, and especially for the price. It really defines your eyelashes without clumping at all. It doesn't do much for volumizing, but if you are looking for definition - this is the best bang for your buck. I use this mascara every day, many days that is all I wear, and I will continue to buy the product. Does not dry up easily either. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried a lot of the lower cost drugstore mascaras (I'm not a fan spending a lot of money on something that will only last a few months before going bad) and this is one of the better ones. It does separate the lashes and lasts a very long time without smudging. It takes a lot to remove this product and that to me is a good sign of long lasting effectiveness. I only wish it would thicken the lashes better, but it's touted as a definition mascara, so I guess I can't complain too much

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by nailgrl81

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first mascara I ever bought and the best one that's ever worked for me. When people ask you what mascara you're wearing, that's usually a bad sign because you've either applied too much or your eyelashes look fake, but I've never received such a question while wearing this.
I can't really say a lot about the mascara, other than the fact that I've never stabbed myself in the eye when putting it on and the fact that it makes my lashes natural-looking but still very long. The wand does not create clumps or streak and it's impossible to tell that you're wearing any.
If you have long eyelashes that don't need a lot of enhancement, this mascara would probably work very well for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by dwoodruff44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've gone through several tubes of this mascara. Great for everyday use. I prefer a pretty dramatic look and this is perfect because it's jet black and holds a curl well. I've always had a preference for maybelline mascaras because I prefer a wet formula. This will probably continue to be one of the mascaras I rotate through!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by sweetmoya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have thick naturally curled lashes that really require definition. This works great for me. It separates my lashes nicely and makes them look defined, without clumping or going on too thick. It makes them almost look like a good set of falsies. Warning, if you have thin, straight lashes, this won't help you much. The wand is a bit fragile and it dries out a bit quicker than expected. Otherwise, this is my go-to mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by clemmmentine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was my go-to mascara for a long time. It is solid and does its job well. It's fairly unremarkable; it's not GREAT, but there's nothing in particular counting against it. It is a bit clumpy, but not overly so. In the end, I'm not a huge fan of the straight brush, so this isn't my favourite mascara, but it will do in a pinch.